Deadpool Director Tim Miller Exits Sequel After Creative Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds

Cut my franchise into pieces.

deadline.com/2016/10/deadpool-director-tim-miller-exits-sequel-ryan-reynolds-creative-disagreements-fox-1201841001/

EDGAR WRIGHT
D
G
A
R

W
R
I
G
H
T

Reddit is probably crying right now

I liked the first one, but i think the sequel will suck. The studio is getting too involved, Ryan Reynolds must be full of himself and they will go over the top with jokes

Well thinks for your opinion, fucktard.

How many times will deadpool turn toward the camera and tell the audience how Crazy this movie is and how much edgier he is than other Marvel characters?

Too many times.

>omg bring the most overrated hack pls

directors are largely irrelevant these days what with the advent of advanced CGI

>meme director for a meme shitshow

Perfect. Finally we can get that Deadpool movie that is aimed at retards and 12y old we always wanted.

>it's an actor thinks he knows more about the film making process because he likes the character episode

Anyone got a pic of deadpool in thew white hoodie. terrorist look > menstruation suit

They should hire a jew to direct it.

>Finally we can get that Deadpool movie that is aimed at retards and 12y old we always wanted.
We already got that movie senpai.

It still wasn't stupid enough. We can do better.

>It's a Tim Miller forced Ryan to take it up the ass with strapon to put him in his place and then in the sequel Tim tried to make Ryan suck a black dick while 4 black men fuck his girlfriend while in a dead pool themed bondage suit, after they cut off his dick and it's growing in permanently malformed.

I am sorry but, the first movie was bad. I have no clue why people were calling it amazing it was full of stupid meta humor and quips. It's like Guardians of the galaxy on steroids (not a good thing)

Fuck off, Snyder.

Let's be real. What did Tim Miller really add to Deadpool? The action scenes were shot pretty shitty except for the opening action scene which was worked on for 8 years. Reynolds and the script literally carried the movie.

I hope this, Logan and the next X-Men all fail so the X-Men go to the MCU.

He's a former VFX legend, so he really knows how to optimise special effect scenes with relatively smaller budget.

Now Fox will have to throw more money in digital effects (like any other cape shit) which will result in more corporate control/meddling.

The MCU was a mistake.

>He's a former VFX legend
Go away, Tim.

He did say "former".

X-Men movies are much better than MCU shit. Fuck off.

Ryan knows what he's doing.

>over the top with jokes
So just like the first one?

This. The whole thing was upon Ryan and TJ. Has this director done anything good?

>origins
>X3
>apocalypse

They only made 2 good ones. DoFP and X2

can't wait for all the quipping Beast and Professor Xavier will do

wrong. the only good one is First Class

First Class and the first X-Men are literally better than anything MCU.

>tfw Fox offers this to Rupert Wyatt, and he declines again

Rupert Wyatt is JUST'ing his own career.

It's kind of sad how Reynolds has convinced himself he IS Deadpool.

I'd watch it man