Your reaction when the country above you invades your country

Your reaction when the country above you invades your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZ6aiVg2qVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

surrender

They'll probably say sorry before leaving and giving us war reparation so we wouldn't care

We invade them back

You already are Pedro

this isn't accurate anymore, most of us can't afford buying from outsider brands

It would honestly be for the better

......who?

lmao they are gone

laffin

move to peru

Technically, if you count Alaska, we are not completely below them.

brazil and chile are the only ones with enough power to invade us.

win

lmao we would destroy you

pls stop sending narcos.

oh great, another fleet of spics have come to take us

Not defending argies but that is not an scenario. We would never ever let that to happen. You would be taken down before even getting near Bolivia. And you won't get help from the US if we are the ones fighting you despacito motherfucker

Keep laughing, Cleetus.

>spics
>checks flag
Uwotuspic?

Great, now we have to deal with a muslim invasion from both south and north

b-b-b-but we are not spics

this,fuck regayton and caribbeans.

ITT: Spic Wars

lmao, i don't care if you personally like Argentina, masturbate as much as you want to argies, Chile wouldn't move a finger to defend Argentina, in fact it's most likely that Chile would help us instead of Argentina

Don't mess with the Chile and Crema of my tacos you Betty la Fea

Denial is the first step. Keep walking.

Gonna post this because it's like short film and it rhymes with my post and it is very well executed, and I consider my Sup Forums fellow posters my friends, so I like to share things that I thingk are interesting or fun with you bunch of fuckers:
youtube.com/watch?v=fZ6aiVg2qVk

Fucking monkey!! Die merde!!

Again, I wouldn't move a single finger to defend Argentina. But you are not getting anywhere near them. You'll get carpeted before even taking off you felices los 4

>norway invading the Netherlands
Yeah, that's impossible.

>spics
>american flags
>Spain flags

Seems right

that guy have lucky that the mexicans don't machetered him.

please explain me how is that supposed to happen, i really want to know

It was just a warning. Next russian will just dissapear without trace.

Haven't you heard? he is already in a coma

cerebral trauma?

Trough our satellites and superpowered missiles up in the air that will launch at the slightest whisper of our commander in chief, pew pew pew, and you are a fucking gonner colombiano

He is still alive and Mexican merde is dead

you wouldn't survive a day here tho

and like i told you before, chile wouldn't interfer in a war between argentina and colombia, and it would, it would most likely help colombia, you can LARP as much as you want about muh southern cone in Sup Forums, but in reality chile wouldn't attack a good economic partner to defend a country that is known for backstabbing

I want to visit México so much but I'm currently poor af. Mainly I want to visit museums and try food. If I had to choose i put my money on museums.

I want to visit Chile too and same reasons. Museums can be free if you are still an student.

I praise our new Texan overlords.

behead them with our machetes

behead them with our machetes

>I want to visit México so much
i can just put your head in a bin full of liquid shit. it's basically the same as visiting m*xico.

I don't know if you are a proxy because Russian posters hardly shitpost as you do.

you had needed 300 fucking monkeys to attack him. Look at this face. it's the face the strong man who didn't afraid take a battle with monkeys.

I'll try to make time to visit the museo precolombino in Santiago and post photos here and on /his/. We usually have awesome exhibitions from South American cunts that visit our museums but haven't seen a Mexican collection yet.

it's most likely the argie proxy, seems like he got tired of the ukranian one

Mexicans are tolerant people. They are desensitised because the amount of spring break gringos they receive. He would have died in the airport here, stop crying you proxy shit, nadie te cree

:^)

lel

Why would Chile defend Argentina?

Just imagine Colombia conquering Argentina. Now imagine the amount of colombians coming here. It's worth a war.

no reason, the ones that would maybe interfer are brazil and venezuela

Those "tolerant" mexicans came, provoked and lynched sick innocent man who just had needed medical help

Venezuela is having more than enough with their own shit.

Because I want an Argentine boyfriend desu

they would see it as an imperialist act by an american puppet and probably do something since they're retarded

I'm fuckin laugh, because the story of his life should be in a cheap Borat-like comedy, but not in a real life

but it's really sad that a real man, especially tinager died because Alextime is so big retard

It's a possibility.
Probably just wear green and pretend they landed in Ireland. Hopefully they'll go fuck with the Danes or something

So how are you going to get to argentina? Lot of land to cross. You could do it through the atalantic sea, because argies can't into navy, but that would make everyone nervous.

we have twice as much aircraft as argentina, and like you said their navy is shit but we would send the navy through the pacific ocean since peru, ecuador and chile would most likely not give a shit about us invading them, after that we have more and better trained soldiers and buenos aires would be easy to attack and they don't have much withouth it

>peru, ecuador and chile would most likely not give a shit about us invading them
lol

am i wrong?

You are dreaming. Do you know the amount of money that would take for you to mount an expedition to take argentina and keep it for a semester? You can't do it without monetary help. And nobody is going to provide it. Also, meanwhile, enjoy being attacked by memezuela and brazil against memezuela in your name. Pirric as it gets.

do it faggot,invade them,let see what going to happens.

i'm saying that they wouldn't give a shit about us invading you, are you retarded? i said it to the chilean

>Do you know the amount of money that would take for you to mount an expedition to take argentina and keep it for a semester?
yes, and we can surely afford it, not saying that it wouldn't affect us spending all that but i never said it would be easy, and argentina would be already too weak to do anything

>Also, meanwhile, enjoy being attacked by memezuela and brazil against memezuela in your name.
you're 100% right, but in a 1vs1 we would rekt argentina

The only scenario in that you could beat Argentina fair and square wuold be if you borderd them. Everything else is fiction and you should stop thinking about military spending or conquering and focusing on stop fucking donkeys and developíng your country so your fellow "men" stop emigrating to decent countries with civilised societies. I know you are above your average but let your people know that they are a bunch of savage niggers

wow wait a second,you are telling me that you will go to through the pacific,passing through ecuadorian,peruvian and chilean sea and then pass through the Strait of Magellan then go through the argentinian sea to invade buenos aires? holy shit.

>literally talking nonsense shit

You can afford that?

you are the dilutional here.

>using a proxy AGAIN

not really faggot. I was posting as the op wanted me to do. react to the above country invading me.

Call the good old friend US of A

Hi

We have oil, timber and fish. We are truly an unstoppable force.

Best ally

>Indonesia
might be a bit worried. Confident we could win, but it would be an expensive victory

Don't know how to feel about this. Will you bring some aussie animals?