Any advice for a guy who is terrified with the thought of death...

Any advice for a guy who is terrified with the thought of death? The fact that sometime I will be non-existent scares me a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xclh_676KwE
youtube.com/watch?v=ssf7P-Sgcrk
youtube.com/watch?v=ioFG999aOCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's a long conversation, oblivion is terrifying in and of itself and honestly after battling that for a clean 10 years of my life, the ultimate conclusion i reached is that the only real solution is to give into the fact that it is what it is. Just give up and don't think about it. Stupid as it sounds.

it’s something out of your control. Go with the flow and live your life. Nothing else to do

Are you terrified? Or do you just find it hard to perceive.

Terrified. What to do?

it only scares you because you have an inflated sense of what your life is worth

Take these drugs in this order 1.5g shrooms, 2g shrooms, 1 tab lsd, 2 tabs lsd, 3.5g shrooms, 2.5 tabs lsd, 20mg dmt, 40mg dmt. You'll get over death real quick.

You better be prepared

>my favorite movie

Oh fuck gays, there's a badass here.

Post your dick for us to worship sama.

At least after you die you won't have to go through another political season.

Won't matter if I do or don't. Everything is pointless and coming here to get advice is proof. Why not do drugs, explore your mind and come to the same conclusion that death isn't anything to fear?

They're bumper to bumper; death is the only escape.

Who isn't, who doesn't. The central fact of all our lives is that they will someday end. Most terrifying is the idea that there will be a Universe without us in it, and in that. paradoxically, there may be the only comfort " I am not afraid of death. I was dead for several eternities before I was born, and it never caused me the slightest inconvenience " Mark Twain

youtube.com/watch?v=xclh_676KwE

I only asked because I struggle in perceiving it. Not sure if it's related but I find it to be so strange to confront. Have you witnessed death, maybe lost a loved one? That can sometimes trigger fear but also generally it's about a loss of control.

Don't be scared of being dead, that doesn't feel like anything. Dying on the other hand will probably hurt like a motherfucker.

I have never understood why people have a fear of death, it doesn't bother me at all but that could just because I am a depressed tard with no reason to live

I think the concept of oblivion once you die is pretty comforting, personally.
Nothing you do will matter, everyone will cease existing at some point. All of humanity is destined to die, alongside the entire universe one day. Nothing ANYONE does matters. And that's great, to me. No matter how bad you fuck up, it just doesn't fuckin matter! Late for work? Inconsequential once you're dead. Stole from someone? Nobody's gonna care when everyone's nonexistent. Hell, you could be a real bastard who killed a hundred people, or worse. And it really won't matter, ultimately.
And hey - since nothing really matters, you don't really have to try hard in life. Not like your accomplishments will mean jack shit in the end - nobody's accomplishments will. Just kick back, relax, and take the easiest and coziest possible route in life. Enjoy a nice, long, relaxed life. And then enjoy a nice dip into oblivion - not like you'll be able to mind it, after all!

you should be scared logans gunna broadcast it to millions of children

Every time I fuck up these are literally the exact thoughts that go through my brain

Not the same user but you wont shed your fear of death. But youll lose your sense of death entirely

Not existing is only disturbing if you think of it as floating in a dark void with no more sensory input for the rest of eternity. The truth is that it will be just like it was before you were born. You can't experience non-existence, it'll be like a dreamless sleep. True peace. Alan Watts is cool
youtube.com/watch?v=ssf7P-Sgcrk
youtube.com/watch?v=ioFG999aOCs