I know ya'll are good at street fighting, got any tips?

I know ya'll are good at street fighting, got any tips?

Im not too talented in stand up so I learned bjj. No reason u should lose a streetfight no rules hitem with a rock , sock em in the balls whatever

Win

"Punch in the face near the eye and than make him blind by putting your thumb in the dude's eye" -Dio Brando 1878

Go apeshit, attack the groin, eyes, throat, basically any weak spot.

get close

don't be afraid to get hit

but try not to get hit

don't be a pussy

have fun

go straight into vacuum mode and suck their dick dry

OP here, thx white niggers dont know this shit, saw bunch of my chad friends get fucked up by niggers and I might be next.

In my country that's how you become broke for life by paying that guys medical costs.

Okay just let the other guy who doesn't give a fuck beat your ass then.

Counter punch vs niggers
Watch for an opening sucker punch and the rest of the fight is flailing haymakers.

Go for a wrist lock. Take them to the ground and put your knee in the back of their elbow. Fall forward with your knee driving their elbow into the ground.
Their arm should be detached at the shoulder if you did it right. Get up quick and stamp down on the shoulder joint while you have a good grip on their hand. Now jerk and tear until the whole thing comes off.
Beat them in the head with their own arm until they stop moving.
Google Akido wristlock takedown for the first part. I don't know of any movies for the last part.

Try not to lead with your fists. Good way to fuck up your hands. Get in close, aim for the head with elbows. Keep your arms up and tight to your body.

Steamroller is much more effective

Yes

This is true. Also punching with your thumbs tucked into your fist helps with accuracy.

Knees.

>your thumbs tucked into your fist helps
This. Gotta protecc those thumbs

What this guy said. I've won every fight I've had with my knees. If you throw a punch and they duck under it, knee them in the face or under the sternum. Instant KO.

Bjj is great if you're smaller than your opponent too.

muh dick

Good advice

Take up boxing.

Martial Arts where you grapple are all well and good, but if there's two people you're getting your head caved in.

Boxing will teach you footwork and how to defend yourself.