Unironically

unironically

sincerely

with love
one of the best albums of the 00's

Not even in the top 20 of 2005

At first I'd agree because of the role it played in my life and my obsession with it when I was 10. But now as a 22 year old looking back at it, the album is pure trash and was the opposite of influential.

Reported underage fag

this came out 12 years ago though user. its either bait or a pathetic manchild

Not bad but Pretty Odd was better

>implying this still isn't listened to by underage fags
Anyone who still listens to this album that heard it when it came out is the definition of a manchild

does this really happen? i don't actually know anyone underage so i can't find out but i would be surprised if they did, it sounded shit when it came out and it's not as if it's seminal or talked about

Just look at the youtube comments for any of their music videos, it's pretty obvious

its ppl who never matured since they were 11...

poor man's Say Anything

Yeah, their comment section is fueled by cringy emo girls

please fuck off back to /r/music, 14'ers

Great album

>being this defensive
Grow up, stop listening to music underage girls listen to

Everyone who listened to this when it initially came out were in high school already.

The 00s were a mistake

it's fall out boy but somehow worse

You're still listening to something you listened to in high school? That's pretty embarrassing, especially when you're listening to mainstream pop punk from the 2000s

No, I do not listen to music that I used to listen to in high school.

Oh good fucking god, GET A LIFE

Nothing wrong with mainstream 2000s pop punk

Fight me faggot

Behind the Sea is quite a fantastic song.

That's from Pretty Odd

I like it, but one of the best? Probably not.
I can see it being one of someone's favorites, though.

>stop listening to music underage girls listen to
but why?
>That's pretty embarrassing
no, why would it be?

except that's also nonsense

Somebody gave me this in HS Threw it right in the trash immediately after the first track. True story

And that somebody? His name was Einstein.

I agree OP. Very underrated album that got a lot of hate because of its popularity and associations, but if you actually give it a chance it's some really solid stuff.

absolute madman!

Not everyone who liked this album is underage you dumbass faggot

>associations
from my experience people who engage/d in emo-bashing are all dumb wannabe normie teens, puristfags or just general likes-to-think-theyre-self-aware pseuds, so exactly the demographic of sites like rym and Sup Forums. as much as i'd like to see a critial reappraisal of stuff like this i don't need those kinds of people approving of what i like