Hey Sup Forums I'm looking for some info on cherry pits and cyanide

hey Sup Forums I'm looking for some info on cherry pits and cyanide.

Do you know anyone that has or have you tried to kill yourself by eating crushed cherry pits?

Did it work? How many were needed? Etc.

It's been a long time for me and I've come to terms. Just need the info.

from what i know you'd have to eat a shit ton of pits

I've read you only need like a handful if that, but you have to actually eat them whole and chew them, or the potency goes down.

That being said, cyanide is like the shittiest poison ever so find a better way.

Probably thinking of appleseeds

Two cherry pits should do it. Make sure you chew it up thoroughly though, because uncrushed pits only contain a precursor and won't harm you at all. It's an enzyme in your saliva that creates the cyanide.

apple seeds have a higher concentration of cyanide

A source of poison that is actually legal and not incredibly expensive or requires a license? Tell me more please.

That being said, don't fucking do it, because cyanide is a shitty way to go.

I heard it takes 20. I'm basically looking for a quick and relatively painless way to die (I'd take my sleeping meds an hour before).

And a way that's 100% going to go through. I don't want to wake up with more health issues than I already have and have to pay for more.

Even if you're an infant, you'd need a fuckton of appleseeds finely ground and swallowed to do the trick. Not that you should off yourself, but there are far easier, cheaper, less painful ways you could do that shit.

It would be easier to stab yourself in the back you cretin

>Do you know anyone that has or have you tried to kill yourself by eating crushed cherry pits?
I did
>Did it work?
It worked
>How many were needed?
can not tell you because, Im dead

What's a better way that:
- I can have by Friday
- Is relatively painless and clean (dont want to burden people more than they would by finding my body)
- Isn't expensive or illegal

Enlighten me please. I tried for 3 whole years and at this point I'm just over it.

It's because cherry seeds don't actually contain cyanide, only a precursor compound that gets turned into cyanide by enzymes in your saliva. You could grind up 5-10 cherry pits and leave them in your mouth for a while, and that should do the trick.

You mean leave them in my mouth for a while then swallow?

just put 4-5 in your butt every hour until you die

Try swallowing an apricot pit and hope you choke to death.

So basically I need a better way (not cherry pits, but appleseeds and a shitton of them) to do any real harm and even then it might not work..

The other option I asked about a year ago was buying a tank of carbon monoxide and a mask and using that. Tempting.

dont use cherries. throw about 15 apple cores in the blender. that'll do it

roll

I ate a dozen and it killed me real good.

And how sure about this are you?

If someone rolls dubs, I'll do it this Friday and give someone my personal info to post about it on Sup Forums.

>a year ago

You''ll die of old age first given your commitment level.

Nah a year ago I was close, but I told myself I'd give one more year a shot. I worked hard, got the job I wanted, had a relationship that didn't work out, made new friends, spent my money, travelled, etc.

Realized everything about life was just utterly plain and pointless. I'm not upset, I'm not sad, not in despair, and not emotional.

I just find me being a waste of space and time and I'd rather just be gone and not have to wake up and go through a cycle of the same events.

You're looking for attention. On Sup Forums of all places. If you really wanted to do it, youd just do it. You don't want to do it. Don't do it. Make something. Write a journal. Join a group. Don't do drugs. Start a project. Whatever. Just stop seeking answers in others. Swallowing cherry pits is they faggotiest way to an hero ever, additionally. Also mods.