What's more cost effective in terms of getting high: dabbing wax or smoking weed?

What's more cost effective in terms of getting high: dabbing wax or smoking weed?

Bump for interest

smoking weed, dabs wear off in about 15 minutes.

holding your breath until you get light headed

Smoking dabs is more expensive and I find a high tolerance is easy to climb to very quick. Your better off smoking weed and taking a tolerance break every once in a while.

Where you from user? Dabs last longer than that here

This, or just roll a bit of dab into your blunts and get even more baked

dabs contain the same shit so it has the same half life. It is just way more concentrated

Smoking weed is better.

So 1 gram of decent wax vs an eighth of good weed. Sounds like weed is the winner ?

Right. Wtf are you smoking on dude? Lol. THC is thc it's not like it changes to a different chemical when exctracted. It shouldn't be lasting 10 minutes.

I personally like edibles. It just feels better than anything.but I get ounces for 100 bucks so I just smoke blunts all day. Literally have smoked an ounce every 3 or 4 days for the last 10 years.

Smoking some Dosie do right now.
Pic related

Who the fuck gets ounces for a hundred??

Dabbing if you can get it cheap/ don't need to be high 24/7. Weed will be expensive no matter what with a high tolerance from smoking all day every day.

I can get an Oz of loud for 150 in Indiana in bfe.

Basically high tolerance dude, Even the oil stuff is just weak dude. The weed is just better. It just lasts longer. If it does not lat 15 minutes why is it that every person I know who dabs takes a dab every 15 minutes. Or 30 minutes. Or smoking a shit ton of blunts all day. You do realize that the average blunt smoker probably smokes as much tobacco as a pack a day smoker?

TYea if you have not smoked weed everyday 9 times a day since you were 13 20 now and barley smoke bud/dabs because I realized how pointless it is.

use a MFLB. I buy four 1g joints at the dispensary for $20. Each joint fills the MFLB about 4-5 times and I get 3-4 sessions from each fill. So one joint gets me high like 12-20 times.

Not gonna lie I'm a casual smoker now, definitely a contributing factor on why it hits me hard. Dabs always lasted longer than weed though, even way back when I was smoking everyday

Don't like eating it. Used to somewhat often but not By more, it's just not the buzz I'm looking for. I like a water bong, a so for good hit of a sweet sativa. If it's the right occasion I'll drop a shard of shatter onto it.

Pic related just finishing the red tonight.

Dabbing is way better, I barely ever smoke now and when I do I always will take a dab over weed, the high is cleaner, more prominent and just overall has little to no crash, nothing worse than smoking shitty bud, might as well crush up melatonin pills and snort that

Yea everyone is different I probabl have a nturally high tolerance for drugs because even acid fucks me up but i can still function in everyday life just fine i think doing acid will give you an even higher tolerance to all drugs from caffeine, to alcohol to weed.

dabs are always cheaper. it's usually like 3x the cost for an equal mass of dabs vs. flowers.

it, however, takes more than 3x the mass of flower to make an equal mass of dabs. its like opium vs heroin. the concentrate is always cheaper because its easier to move in bulk because it's worth more.

you can smoke a tiny amount of dabs and get an equivalent high from flowers. all in all, smoke a small amount of dabs in a vaporizer, like an oil burner meth pipe. you'll spend a lot less.

been smoking for 10 years, and you get an ounce for a 100? lmao

No

Never dropped acid, never felt the need. I'll probably try shrooms sometime though

Where do you live user? I want to be your friend

acid and shrooms and mescaline are all different brands of the same cereal, if you know what i'm saying.

just a wild guess, but I'd say somewhere near George street in Hamilton ON

Cali prices beat everyone in us

Thats a minimum of $91,000 in that time period.

depends on how cheap you get either one for. if you have growers or get it second hand from them, prob bud. if you know someone who makes quality wax, definitely dabs are cheaper

Regardless I haven't read up much on any of them so I'll hold off. From what I've seen however zoomers seem the trip I'd be into

You dont feel the need to drop acid, you start out curious

Oh ahah fuck me I'm high

that's like average mid prices in california if you'er not going to the club or getting fucked over by your dealer

It is not a need thats the thing Acid is actually a good drug. Not some fun party thing. It actually makes you think about your position in reality and the universe and you really realize how pointless it is to be fucked up all day everyday and waste money on hedonism.

Ancaster ON. Next time you're in the area don't be shy. This is a social sport.

sounds like your oil is shit. get some properly cleaned shatter

It is amazing and i can say that even though how varying it has made me felt, never this pure bliss and euphoria i reas about but amazing nonetheless

Ah, I wish I lived in Canada. I live in Arizona. $10 a gram here :/ shit sucks

Its not shit, it is amber colored pure, it is just the shit does not fuck me up anymore. It did when i first tried it not anymore. Growing up sucks man it really does because drugs start to not work as much, most idiots go to meth or crack or heavy drinking. That is why people say weed and alcohol are gateway drugs because hedonistic morons chase highs.

how do you function? I TRY to smoke as much as I can and I never end up smoking more than 5g a week. I'll stay baked all day off of a big fat bowl that i sip on throughout the day. Been a daily smoker for the last 5+ years

Slide to cali we got $90 o's

Ive seen $60 o's and have sold a $40 o when i was fiending for a strip of acid

Are they strict about tobacco there?

If youre under 21

same but I gotta buy it by the qp for that price. Shit is getting cheaper and cheaper. I remember regularly paying $350/325 an ounce 6/7 years back.

$20/g was normal back then. now $20 can buy me a gram of shatter

I mean are smokers demonized?

It's probably mexican brick pot

Back in the day me and my friends knew this guy that was the warhol of autism. We would get him to throw in about 100% of the cash for the cheap pot. Then whoever picked it up would pocket most of it. Then we'd get smoked up by retard Tom and have pot for when we kick him out later. But it was shitty pot.

>Craving a pumpkin smoovie from Jamba juice
>Retard Tom in only ride
> Retard Tom says no
>Good idea.gif
>Retard Tom likes super tall and manly Heather
>Convince Tom Heather will meet us at Jamba juice
>Friend calls Heather and talks to Heather
>She agreed to meet us
>Get ride to Jamba juice
>Get smoovie
>Femme boost
>Male
>Heather doesn't show
> Friend lies says she texted him
>Car broke
>Get ride back to chill spot
>Fine tom come in
>Heather calls Tom asks to hang
>Finds out he was lied to
>friend wasn't on phone with heather
>It was the new China buffet

This x100, average price for an ounce where I am is $280

But then again pretty much everything in Boston is expensive...

I'm with this guy been smoking for over 10yrs, only do like 3-5g per week

I have a buddy that lives in Bakersfield, might hang out there in the summer and smoke loud

I cant imagine anyone caring

I do phx/scottsdale 2x/year and dont have any access when there. Was just at the Omni in Scott's for a week in November. Always trying to figure it out when I'm there.

Sounds good but what about all of the faggots and rampant HIV/STD rates?

Just find the nearest tall building, go in and climb the stairs to the top floor. You'll get high without it costing a dime

While you're there you might aswell jump off the building

No rec shops here tho. County is against it sadly

Im from the bay area and only when i go to san francisco there are gay faggots outside being gay faggots and thats mostly when the sjw type people come out of hiding for another protest

Oh nice, Scottsdale is truly the nicest city in AZ. You should visit Flagstaff when you come. It's a two hour drive to a little college town with plenty of weed

Yea man it is pretty bad because of the fact that 88 percent of gay men are whores so they end up with every viral STD and they are almost proud of it. I want to avoid cali it is the birthplace of the new plauge

Cali got hella places to hike n shiet

Yea but remember every faggot going around being proud of having every disease known to the sexual world.

Thanks Dad.

Any Califags too up in Disneyland yet?

Toke

lol if you live in norcal, you're gonna get good weed for $100/oz

Analsex with hippos.

Sure buddy

no way man
an eighth is only 2 blunts

>the high is cleaner, more prominent and just overall has little to no crash
yup

Yeah but you're also gonna live in norcal so no

Check my trip dubs faggot

I meant to say this to you. Faggot

Bam! I hit ya with the ol dub dub. You're a total faggot

Wax. You use less and get plenty high depending on its quality.

>i smell a guerilla marketing bread

I remember selling an Oz a day at 20/g. Shit was cash literally. Too bad I wasted it all.

I just averaged out at about 200/z -- A bunch of green, different varieties, some vape oil cartos, and a quarter of real hash (not wax). Some of the greens were in the 300/z range, I paid up for those because it was usually in the 25% range, some higher. I got some halves for about a hundred. The oil is about 90% (Willies shit). The hash is about 35%. No edibles, not my thing. That haul should last me a year, probably longer. I only open the oldest bags first. Regardless of what they say in blogs, sealed and refrigerated weed can last easily two years.

I've had $60 worth of dabs from CO where the prices are pretty standard last me since last July. I only use it to fall asleep though.

nobody here or anywhere near me smokes flowers

idiot

I wish I could still smoke to sleep. Ambien and other benzos are fucking terrible. Don't pick a job that drug tests 10+ times a year it's dumb.

argentinean here

there is no weed where i live

the most shit weed in USA is the best cuality in arg

in this thread i cry errrrry time

Let me move in and I'll grow shit that'd blow your mind.

Huh. I was wondering why dabs used to get me high for hours with just one hit when I wasn't regularly buying wax, but suddenly became a shorter high and less potent when I was buying wax. Ty wise user. good thing I switched back to bud a while back.

De dónde sos papu

more expensive for you maybe but dont speak for everyone. we all arent poorfags that smoke brown frown.
>sucks to be you