How do I get rid of tonsil stones?

How do I get rid of tonsil stones?

cant, you are going to die.

stop sticking your dick inside 4chans so much OP, go on google and youtube or go to the doctor ya broke ass GL

get em removed at hospital

bullet to the head

That looks more like an infection. I have tonsil stones and they don't look like that. Anyway I usually pick em out with Gundam parts.

Dude every day I have to rip these fuckers out or have awful breath.

Pop them

Power drill with a carbide bit

laser surgery

brush your teeth daily and mouth wash. You need to push them out first of course but you can buy a tool to assist. I use a water pick myself.

That definitely looks like an infection rather than tonsil stones. I rinse my hands under cold water then use my pinky to just press them out. They're called tonsil stones for a reason, your shit looks like mold.

Dear god those things fucking disgust me, I can only hope to god I won't ever get them.

Get your tonsils cut out. It hurts like fuck for a few days but you dont get tonsil stones, you dont get tonsillitis and according to my wife I dont snore anymore.

Gargle 3 times a day.
Use pic related.

Fucking tonsil stones. If getting your tonsils removed isn't an option, get a mouthwash which has hydrogen peroxide in it. Use it religiously, every time you eat, every time you go in the bathroom. It kills the bacteria and hells break up the crap. "Therabreath" is expensive and doesn't work.

*helps

Get your tonsils out. Otherwise I use a mini flashlight and pick them out with a toothpick. Mouthwash right after.

Surgery asap.

He's right you know

First, learn to take a decent bait picture.

Second, tonsilliths can often be dislodged by using a clean, sterile finger to push on the area just forward of the tonsil. But make sure you've cut your fingernail way back, and pass an emery board over it.

Only serious and effective answer you'll get. Reduce or eliminate dairy consumption. Remove them with a q-tip gently press in and around tonsils to dislodge major ones. If you start eating healthy this problem will go away. It has for me anyhow. But seriously consume less dairy.

I’ve found less sugar helps too. At least with the bad breath. I figure the bacteria love the sugar and release a gas(the stinky breath)

>Remove them with a q-tip gently press in and around tonsils to dislodge major ones
This

Another thing to do is rinse with lukewarm saltwater

dude press down on them with something you can reach with preferably something flat put some pressure now dont be a bitch they will start to pop out and it will be a bit painful
if they dont start coming out on their own use a needle to pup a small hole and then press with the flat side of something again this will provide temporary relief when you finish and cant take any more pressing gargle some peroxide

You probably have em and don't know. Everyone who has tonsils gets them

>figure the bacteria love the sugar and release a gas(the stinky breath)
That smell is like that of the gutter /aka dragonbreath
Its sulfur and it really smells when squeezing the stones inbetween your fingers
For some time i had tonsil stones and had no idea what the "tuna" smell I had in my mouth till one day I coughed/sneezed and some little yellowish nuggets almost got swallowed but I luckily spit them back up only to find some real stink hidden within /Ican recall that moment now pretty vividly

I would massage my neck & throat and try to dislodge some junk quicker

I had a tonsillectomy a few weeks ago if you have any questions ask.

what the fuck are you trying to accomplish by spamming this shit all over Sup Forums

put down the fork

>]
doing that wont do too much regularly but his is super fuckin swollen maybe it would get the smaller outer ones

fuck off fbi

that's not your tonsils that's your vagina. to get rid of vagina stones, you just stop fucking so much dirty dick

Ignorance is bliss I guess, can't feel them if I do

No joke mine smells like cum to me. Sick. But the squished stones smell like actual feces. So gross

Thanks for the dairy tip. I think it’s true. I didn’t have dairy for the past week and the tonsils are less swollen now that I check

This thread needs way more pictures from you gross fuckers who have these.

cut your dick off

OP, had this problem. The only solution is to have a tonsilectomy. Had bad breath for 15 years. Also tonsilectomy hurts like a bitch.

And you sound like a little bitch too?

Nice vagina! 10/10 I came

Water pick, and stop eating pastas and breads.

Changes in your voice?
Can you sing?

Brush your teeth all the time, the plack on your teeth contributes to this heavily. Push them out with a tooth brush or qtip

I've had these damn things all my life and I'm 33. I don't know what causes them but I don't eat healthy and drink a bunch of soda. They get so bad sometimes it feels like they affect my swallowing. Like another poster said, if I ever sneeze hard they will come up. Occasionally I cough one up. They smell terrible. I have had one half the size of a dime. I have tried pushing them out with q-tips and other stuff, but I just gag. I can't stand stuff touching the back of my throat.

stop smoking faggot

You can use something like a Waterpik water-jet flosser to remove tonsil stones.

I had my tonsils removed at age 12.

Suck it, you stank-breath fags.

Please tell me there's a video of these being removed? Is it as satisfying as I imagine or is it just nasty and boring?