How often do you guys masturbate?

how often do you guys masturbate?

Holy fucking perfect titties

Hourly

If that was actually you id jerk it on you daily

i've got more but you guys don't deserve them tbh

Daily but sometimes skip a day or two so the next one is a little better.

About seven times a month

Every two days. Sometimes when I want it to feel really good, I'll go a week and then bust a massive nut.

Pathetic fucking losers. Get this bitch what she wants

2-3 times a day, usually only once if sex

It really depends.

I can go a week or sometimes it's multiple times a day. Depends on my current libido

Once a day, everyday ... to keep myself regular.

ah just once or twice a century

I've been consistently busting nuts on average about 15 ounces per 3 hour blocks of time for about 10 years now.
My diet is ridiculous and really only geared toward feeding my addiction seeing as I don't have time for much else, not even a job. Every other job I've had except for the one I have now has fired me due to my frequent trips to the rest room to rub one out and collect it in a urine sample cup. I carry about 3 or 4 on me every day and by the time I go home I have all but one completely full. When I get home, I empty them with a funnel into various bottles. I'm not sure why I started my collection but the smell is god awful and it's scared most of my family into never speaking to me again.

To the anons in relationships, how often do you have sex?

Once a day at least

first 2 years is pretty often
then it dies

Sorry. I was masturbating. What was the question again?

Once or twice a day, maybe three or four, sometimes five or six if I'm really bored. Current record is 15 times in one day but that was for a personal challenge.

2-4 times a week

Right now I've been single for 2 years, which is the longest I've gone without satisfying sex since losing my virginity at 17.

I'm horny as fuck all the time and masturbating nightly just to get to sleep.

every fucking day

I used to every day.

Now its more like once a week or longer if I feel like it.

Before that though I built up quite a checklist. Thinkin about "finishing it off" but who knows.

Same brother

My and my wife have been together for almost 12 years we usually have sex around 3 times a week

I jerk off once a day sometimes twice , if I have sex that day I'll only jerk it once

My record is sex 3 times in one day and jerked it twice

jesus
fucking
christ
>that is the greatest thing I've ever seen
>call of duty like accolades for masturbations

usually once a day, at least. when i'm out of a relationship. if i'm in one, i don't masturbate really.

Know that feel. Been almost 4 years, also longest since losing virginity.

I had almost a 4 year dought too. That shit was rough. I'm back in the drought though =/

do you have a blank one

>implying I'm male

Found it

guys is a collective term. can include women.

>implying i don't know the rules
get em out attention whore

This is my longest so far. Second was a year and a half. Shits especially rough after 3 years of gr8 sex with a freaky chick.

Makes things worse that the woman I'm into is a hard catch.

Used to do it literally everyday for years.

Stopped after I got a gf.

Lol you don't deserve them. Go to bed, virgin.

I feel ya dude. My 1st ex and i were together for 3.5 years and had 2 years of great fucking sex.
me and my recent just broke up, so now i'm back to my drought =/ fawk.

Feels bad. Make 2018 the end of the drought my guy.

Luckily, it's only been a month. But I know how this shit goes...

I'm not your guy, shitter

you don't deserve attention, whore

Once or twice a day.

I was on Lexapro for a while. Gave me anorgasmia. Made it really hard to cum. So that cut it down to once every day or two, sometimes three.

Switched to a different antidepressant. My dick works like normal again. Back to once or twice a day. Except now I'm not a sadsack anymore I have a sex life. So once or twice a day, unless I'm getting laid.

Time to go sleepy, virgin. You're getting mad :)

>gets sex, masturbates on same day
that is sad user, why does your gf not like you?

what depressent you on

Sorry. I was masturbating. What was the question?

pics of bottles

ITS EVERYDAY BRO WITH THAT DISNEY CHANNEL FLO

a rare beauty, Katarina Olendzskaia

Yes please.

Eh whenever i am horny. There really isn't a set number. I could go 7 times a week or none at all for 2 weeks.

every time I spot a '93 Buick

One a day keeps the rape away.

3 or 4 times a day when I don't work, 1 to 3 on days I do work

3-6 times a day, usually twice in the morning before going to work and then more if I have free time in the evening. I'm one of rare multi-orgasmic males and only need 1-5 minutes to recharge in between. Although it's usually sex with my gf instead, which is more tiring. The most I went for was 14 times in a single day, by the end of it my prostate gave up and I couldn't get hard for few days. Was 21 at a time, now 26.

daily if working, 3+ times if i am not and home alone

I'm on Fluoxetine now. It doesn't fuck with how my dick works

About as often as our current U.S.A. Commador in Chef, over sells his personal experiences as if it were somehow relevant to anyone elses life not to mention, a foundation upon which representation should ever be considered wholehearted relevant to those he represents. So no matter how great his greatest words are the best for great greatness should for shadow Grrrrrrrrrreat accomplishments, which would be greater than great, or, as his unshaken persistence in using the same handful of adjectives continues to reveal, the lack there of...... I'd say I jerk off about as often as some smug jackass is publicized as "leader of a free nation" only to make an ass of that nations idiotic inhabitants........

I gets plenty of jerkinz

Sometimes once or twice a day. Worst was three times

Like 5-7 times per day, at least.

Worst was three times in a day.You gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers.

I think my best was seven in a day, maybe eight. My new goal is twelve.