Welp, looks like Britain is staying in the EU

REMAIN OFFICIALLY WINS

REMAIN OFFICIALLY WINS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q
express.co.uk/news/uk/672563/Turkey-EU-Britain-exclusive-poll-crime-figures-Turks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just stay in the EU. Think of the greater good.

OI M8, DUN TACH MII FAGS OR GETT SHNAKED INNIT?

youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q

THIS JUST IN
METEOR TO IMPACT BRITAIN IF IT LEAVES THE EU

>grow own tobacco
>dry it
>smoke
Don't see a problem here mate, tobacco grows like a fucking weed man, each flower produces hundreds of tiny seeds in pods that you can use to grow large quantities of it if you want.

Just fuck off Achmed, go stick a qu'ran up your ass and pray to mecca with it in your ass.

could
>could
could
>could
could
>could
could
>could
could
>could
could
>could
could
>could
could
>could
could
>could
could
>could
could
>could
could
>could

fuck smokers anyway desu

That's nothing. Cthulhu Is going to wake up form his long slumber.

Hi Obama how was your day?

>latest dire prediction
Jesus Christ its really just embarrassing now

SHORTAGE OF TEA FEARED

STRAIGHT TEETH A POSSIBILITY

>they're getting this desperate

Its proper fucking order.

Cigarette smoking is as degenerate as it gets.

>the price of tobacco goes up
>suddenly this is a bad thing in the media

next article is probably about how apparently we desperately need plain packaging on cigs to save lives, didnt the government recently raise the cost of cigs themselves for exactly that reason?

>leave EU
>using government's own logic we have now saved potentially thousands of lives who would have otherwise continued or taken up smoking

Wasn't the eu responsible for the price spikes in the first place?

>tobacco is bad but dude weed and bugchasing is fine, goyim!

>globalist body shilling for remain
Wow, amazing

How is it in Brotain from people you know? What's the actual feeling there?

Most of my family is voting out, don't talk about it much at uni because young people all seem to be leftist cunts today.

*Britain

Great good.

Sort of the same with Trump here, but bern victims are starting to tolerate Trump over Hillary.

Same here mate

THIS JUST IN
Japan will release Godzilla from his fifty year slumber to sack the UK if they leave the EU.

Or that's the next headline I expect.

This isn't funny, if BREXIT happens there could be a serious increase in the grow of kelp.

If the EU is just to help with trade agreement paperwork why does it need an army?

EU wants to charge 20 a packet anyway, so it'll be 7 quid less if we leave.

>Put on £3

Just remove the tax off of that.

>Buying prerolled fags instead of tobacco
It's like you enjoy being completely ripped off.

>cancer sticks cost more

OH NO WHAT A GREAT TRAGEDY!!! HOW WILL PEOPLE RUIN THEIR OWN LIVES NOW????

But UK would choose their own trade tarrifs? How the fuck do they have the balls to print this?
Better vote in poor plebs, or the queen could take your fags away.

They're already getting rid of ten decks, menthols and using the whole pack as a warning to help make the 'first smoke free generation' so they should be welcoming this

>voting
>real

I can see us being fed a bunch of lies to legitimize a sham 'remain' vote.

That image was proven to be bundles of votes verified but uncounted placed on a table early in the night

To be fair I was out but recently I don't know. There seems to be so much shit we know for certain will happen when we leave (lack of trade, increase in prices etc) and the good
stuff is so uncertain.

Plus half of our immigrants are non-European, so that won't change and will likely increase as our government will want to keep a status quo on immigration to maintain consumerism and growth. I don't want more pakis.

I think without memes and shitposting, Sup Forums really needs to readdress this. Leaving the EU is such a big mistake now.

>our government will want to keep a status quo on immigration
They won't be able to with half the party wanting it cut and without the EU as an excuse.

They've been saying they wanting it cut since before Blair and its risen forever since. Also we now have boats arriving from Calais full of the fucks and just like the Italians we've sent out rescue boats and instead of returning them to France (or rather just leaving them to drowned) they brought them to Kent and let them go. So now we will see an increase of that traffic and thats nothing to do with the EU.

Confirmed for Turk cuckold

Then vote UKIP or something. Staying in the EU means turkey inevitably.

>tfw no hamburgers

They won't come here anyway.

hasnt smoking declined in the UK?

>it will always be winter and never Christmas

>They won't come here anyway.
express.co.uk/news/uk/672563/Turkey-EU-Britain-exclusive-poll-crime-figures-Turks

>arseblasted fenian detected

THE SKY IS FALLING!
HE SKY IS FALLING!
E SKY IS FALLING!
SKY IS FALLING!
KY IS FALLING!
Y IS FALLING!
IS FALLING!
S FALLING!
FALLING!
ALLING!
LLING!
LING!
ING!
NG!
G!
!

THE GREATER GOOD

>express

>Cthulhu

I read an article about that this morning!!

It's true... here, I just scanned it for you.

Do you really think Turks won't come here when they're even poorer than Poland and our min wage is going up nearly 50%?

Soviet one is the only one I chuckled at.

>Goldberg

Pure coincidence

The EU will probably start a war with Britain if they leave.

The EU can make smoking illegal, you'd have no say in that, no where to appeal this decision.

They sure as fuck will start an economic one. They will go out of their way to sabotage our economy to put off any other member states.

They said the same about the Baltic states and Poland. Yeah a fair few Poles came but the numbers have balanced out now. Plus we can just as easily move there for work now.

>six million foreskins requred

>Plus we can just as easily move there for work now.
Wow all those high paying jobs in Turkey and Latvia, wow

>Daily Mail