Hey Sup Forumsoys

Hey Sup Forumsoys

Simple question. How do I cure depression and anxiety?

Gun

You can't

Stop pretending you are not a feminine sissyslut craving for any kind of penis. It's hard to not devellop psychological problems if you pretend to be someone else all the time and try to live up to expectations you cant meet. It's ok to be a whore user. As long as it makes you happy.

Balance out your fucked up hormone levels.
Stop eating refined sugar and carbs.
Start exercising.
Find a hobby, find something you're not good at and get better at it. Exercising takes care of this too.

But all of this takes a little work, so you'll probably just keep sitting there wallowing in your own misery.
Man up, pussy.

>implying you can treat imaginary diseases

Stop eating carbs and sugar. Get to them and work out. Seriously

>Get a job.
>Get paid.
>Buy good looking clothes.
>Start working out.
>Reduce your sugar and carbs intake by 80%.
>Get huge
>???
>profit

It's all you, mate. It doesn't matter how much you want to feel like a victim, if you refuse to go out and actively work on youtself, you'll forever be a useless sack of shit nobody likes.

Depression isn't a cause for anything, depression is a consequence. If you feel "unable" to move, that probably doesn't mean much, other than nature working its way to get rid of the weaker and inferior genes who are unable to seek out what's best for themselves.

If being a useless sack of shit is in your genes, you'll always prefer to feel sorry for yourself, rather than work on anything to improve your own condition. Either way, it's your life, you do with it as you please, whether or not you choose to change, nobody will care either way.

./thread

Shut up you brainwashed nazibitch. All he has to do is suck a cock.

hmmmm ok. Noted!

Did i miss something? Is it a fact now that sugar and carbs cause depression or do you just imply losing weight would make OP happy?

What if im doing all this and im still depressed and anxious occasionally, am I fucked?

You know it. You want to please penis.

And in case alcohol is in the mix, drop it. Look in to "Moderation Management" if you want to deep dive.

Workout often, work hard at things that's pretty much it. And fap every three days rather than three times a day

No, you are just not 1 of the 95% of depression patients that got convinced by their therapeuts that they suffer from a desease, while they really just have shitty lifes.
Real depression is not a joke.
Which medication do you take?

You should probably read on how your nutrition affects your body, and how much sugar/carbs there is on shit people eat everyday.

Even when it's the case that you're not a gigantic blob of fat who can barely move, the amount of sugar and carbs the average person consumes on a daily basis is extremely unhealthy. Whether the body rejecting bad diets has any affect on your energy levels and disposition, isn't even up for debate.

That's extremely unlikely, but if that's the case, then there must be something else you're neglecting that isn't directly related to your physical body.

Maybe you have some financial problems, maybe there's someone close to you who has health problems, maybe your environment is stressful and it's affecting your psyche, there are many factors that may be contributing to it, but unless you're willing to spot and completely change them, I don't think there is much difference between someone who is affected by stress than someone who refuses to take care of their own body, since you're directly responsible for the amount of shit you take from the outside world.

Being a beta bitch who doesn't even try to establish a healthy environment for himself is just as bad as being a fat loser who can't take care of his own body.

>body rejecting bad diets
I think i dont have a single ancestor back to the stoneage who lived by what you'd consider a healthy diet.
Look at the eskimos. They have no plants. They only eat fish and meat and they are healthy. Tbh the most unhealthy thing in modern food is the huge amount of salt, but changing the diet would usually cause more stress and harm to the body than keeping it, unless you are really young.
Dont tell me things you cant prove bitch and if you can give sauce.

>I think i dont have a single ancestor back to the stoneage who lived by what you'd consider a healthy diet.
That's correct, which is why they used to die at 30.

>the most unhealthy thing in modern food is the huge amount of salt
Not the most unealthy part, but definitely the third one.

>changing the diet would usually cause more stress and harm to the body than keeping it
Yes, you have to change bad habits, and it's difficult to do so, which is why so many people prefer to either create excuses, or simply ignore their shitty behaviour entirely because it requires a lot of effort and discipline.

It really isn't at all surprising that someone who lacks discipline, and who refuses to compromise, would become depressed and hopeless.

>Dont tell me things you cant prove
It's your health, not mine. Virtually everyone who understands nutrition knows that your diet affects your body more than anything else, and if you choose to deny simple facts I can't do much more than to wish you good luck in getting your life back together.

SMOKE WEED NIGGER

suicide
some fags will say that things will get better
but it doesn't
at best you just stop caring
life is inherently depressing and a cause of anxiety
and death is the only end of those

Now you are being nice huh?
Be a good bitch and make me a sandwich. You can also so my dick for some good protein.