He literally did nothing wrong. A chink killed himself and Logan chuckled a bit. Big fucking deal...

He literally did nothing wrong. A chink killed himself and Logan chuckled a bit. Big fucking deal. TV shows do the same shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5TZTAAXhQ4
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
youtu.be/uf-VkvBoN4k
youtube.com/watch?v=qTdJYZMKeQs
youtube.com/watch?v=JI1HAj9-_EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let's make youtube new liveleak
:D

>LOGan

>inb4 baited

yeah i didnt get why its a big deal either, i'm guessing people still dont like him for whatever it was he did before this.

yes lets just post a bunch of rekt vids

That's the spirit!!1!

that's some retarded shit right there

dont know why people got upset, there was a warning in the video fucking idiots

It's not so much that he fucked about with a dead body and laughed as that he fucked about with a dead body, laughed, filmed it, and posted it on JewTube for MUH LIKES/SUBS.
Get your fucking slurs right, he was a jap/nip/yellow/Tojo. Chinks are Chinese. I just realized that a jap would probably be triply offended by being called chink though.
>slur
>mistaken for another kind of Asian
>moreover, mistaken for a fucking chink, the ultimate enemy of Japan

Does any have the ACTUAL FOOTAGE of the dead guy? can't find that shit anywhere may be some kind of hoax

it was a jap. if you're gonna be racist op do it right

woah, you are so cool

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

live leak u dummy

Le edgy contrarian.

you can't even be a good racist. Japanese are Japs, Chinks are chinese you dipshit. No wonder you are racist, you are sooo fucken stooooopid.

drrr drrr this happened in Japan. You complete retard.

>live leak u dummy

link?

link please

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5TZTAAXhQ4

30 seconds in, he blurred his face

okay so he wasnt a chink, he was a gook. with are you so concerned with that anyway?

Jesus fucking christ you google logan paul live leak
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

#bodies4logan
post your dead bodies on twitter in support of logan paul mavericks

I know right, our society is full of pussies looking for any excuse to bitch and complain. Logan Paul is still a fag but he didn't do anything unnecessarily awful

mayb cuz ur a gay fagit retarted homo bitch faggit

Don’t hang yourself in a public area if you don’t want to be on camera...

>TV shows do the same shit
Name ONE

>He literally did nothing wrong.

For a morally bankrupt person like you, sure.

The smurfs

*like*

Don't make fun of peoples' suffering as an enormously popular you tuber in an attempt to gain more views if you don't want to be publicly castrated.

If the jap wanted privacy then why did he hang himself in public?

youtu.be/uf-VkvBoN4k here bros

>Nu/b/ is full of sensitive faggots who care about some dead gook

Kys

Fucking sage

it is pretty fucking funny that the japs can't stop their people from suiciding in that particular forest though

It doesn't fucking matter where he hung himself.

Didn't it say that the video was not monetized? I
mean sure he is getting the exposure and gets to stay relevant. If it was me I would have posted the same thing. He said it himself He went in wanting to make a spooky video and it got REAL real fast. He just wanted to document the moment and give the encouraging message to people that might be going through a bad time.

ITT: Sociopaths too dumb to figure out how to pass for hoo-man baffled by the concept of empathy.

>Nu/b/ is full of Paulers

Get the fuck out with your fabricated sjw outrage. You didn't give a fuck about the dude hanging from a tree until you saw a chance to get butt hurt. I don't even know who you fag who made the video is, but who cares. He's supposed to somehow respect this guy who may or may not have even respected himself.

Do you know why he was hanging? Maybe it was heart break, or maybe guilt from diddling kids. Idk, neither do you.

Now, go string yourself up in solidarity faggot.

It wasn't getting monetized anyways.

yah right I don't care about all that jazz I am here to get the meme game going

This what you mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=qTdJYZMKeQs

found this while I was working.

Are you pretending to be this dumb? A video with a dead body can't be monetized anyway. It was all for exposure.

"wow guys look how dark i am and how little empathy i have for other human beings!!! im so hardcore!!!!"

wtf he doesent even act half as edgy as all the kids who claim its not a big deal. He pretends to be all deep and affected by the whole thing.

Christ its just a fucking dead body. Get over it. Anyone making a big deal of this on either side has probably never seen a dead body in real life. Let alone ones on the internet.

Can't do talk about anything serious on Sup Forums.

Bait 0/10

Brilliant rebuttal. Get off the Sup Forums and go to bed kiddo, maybe one day you'll be able to craft meaningful replies to defend your positions. On second thought, probably not.

"if you care about other people you're sensitive lol!!!!"

kill yourself, degenerate

Your probably right, there is no way that video would be monetized. Regarding him making some off jokes I'm sure they were all trying to deal with the trauma of seeing a dead body and making jokes helped them take their mind off of it. I think that is a normal defense mechanism.

i loved the part where he said hello to the corpse
shit was jokes

>"Don't make fun of peoples' suffering as an enormously popular you tuber"

When did he? I didn't even know who this guy was until today, but he says in the video suicide is not an option seek help people are here for you etc. How is that making fun?
If video posted above is the one referred.

"you care about other human lives you must be an sjw!!!"

jesus fuck, you edglords sure are retarded

he got dubs, do it

Well you can tell all the people complaining fall into 2 category's 1. being that didnt actually watch the video. and 2. being religous, because religous people hold the dead in sanctum. No one that has actually seen death up close, and personal will understand coping. Have you ever heard of the saying laughing in the face of death? It came about in ww1 in the trenches as a way for men to cope with what they did, and had seen. Black humour and tragicomedy were both ways for those caught up in the war to cope with the situation in which they found themselves. When nothing made sense, the barriers surrounding what was appropriate to laugh at also fell, making it acceptable amongst soldiers to joke about the dead, play gruesome pranks on one another, or place wagers on who would make it through the next day. This type of humour was very specific to the context, making the community who used it one that was closed to outside access. in other words unless you have seen death unrelated to natural causes you wouldn't understand. what logan did was a natural response. you may not agree with filming it, but the fact of the matter is he vlogs his life sometimes good sometimes bad. It did have a positive message throughout the video.

You can make those cinnamon rolls from the tube on a george foreman grill.

Scenario:
Your mom kills herself. A stranger comes, films her and laughs. Goes his way posts the footage so a lot of people see it. It's just a fucking dead body. Get over it.

tbh. as much of as i dislike this braindead guy in general, he DOES bring attention to a serious problem the gook society has

this

>degenerate

so, Sup Forums is trying to turn Sup Forums into a gay club? it figures...

But the message was "don't commit suicide" and it was documenting a very real moment. How many times do you get to see something like this? Their reaction seemed normal and what they spoke about was the truth. Now all his 12-year-old angsty teens know not to off themselves.

>tfw you are a weeaboo gaijin who tries to fight logan paul to white night the japenese
>tfw when you fail

youtube.com/watch?v=JI1HAj9-_EM

Way to address none of my points. You are manufacturing outrage over a non event to either jump on the bandwagon or further your own agenda. This is SJW like behavior. You are a dumb, inbred, incoherent cuck. Was he supposed to suck the guys balls for offing himself? Wake up, hanging dude took the permanent exit, no fucking hero dangling there.

>Didn't it say that the video was not monetized?
Being this naive. What the fuck has become of Sup Forums

>Nu/b/ is populated by the literal kids Logan fanbase consists of.
At least you got the nu/b/ correct sonny.

True they probably won't kill themselves now that they know Logan can find them.

Thank you, finding an uncensored, short clip was too much work.

Hes a fucking idiot, yes. He had no other response than to chuckle. I would have just looked while calling the local slit eye slants that dgaf what happened.

way 2 b a fagit homo retarted homo u like 2 fuk boy in tje ass u fuckinng faggit bitch

Does anyone have vid sauce for it?

>I didn't even know who this guy was until today
But hey at least the video was not monetized :DDDDDDDDD

Yes

I agree

I mean ffs, is that young teen girl from the trailer park still hanging about on ytube??

wait what, if you are anonymous it's just an ip ban right? boi they got you.

Hit the reset button, you faggot...

I don't watch any YouTube cunts because I'm not a 12 year old girl but anyone wearing that hat who's life revolves around getting the lowest forms of human life to watch and subscribe to him instead of getting a real job and contributing to the world deserves a load of shit going there way

Either way I’d love to lick his brothers asshole

of course its offensive...so are upside down cupcakes. so what if people react the wrong way, that is why its funny.

Oooh yes they got me good. Let me tell you! Wow bunch of bad ass haxors! Let me tell ya.

>muh feelins

Fuck off tard.

Fyft

He’s going bald at 22. Anyway he really did nothing wrong, except he failed to properly respect the dead by Japanese standards. It’s a cultural misunderstanding. If this body was found in New Jersey I’m sure nothing bad would be said about his giggling antics.

>properly respect the dead by Japanese standards

wtf? gooks kill themselves by the dozens, they do it in the woods, in the subway, inside school buildings. what kind of respect are they expecting?

Fuck Japan

Edgy. Anyway if you want to do it proper you do it like Vice did.

Bunch of NIGGERS IN THIS THREAD.

>Feel free to disrespect the samurai because seppuku is literally suicide
Your post is a reason multiculturalism is cancer. Stick to your fucking side of the woods you sack-less faggot. You know how I know you aren't a nip? Any nip would have killed himself if he was as pathetic as you.

if it was eric andre he would shit on the corpse and people would do squat

Goddamn thats savage

Guys got a faggy fur fag hat. Also fuck off reddit this place hates niggers and faggots.

Yeah, but it's Eric Andre, his audience isn't comprised of brand-new teen migrants from Disney junior coming into their formative years watching some cuck make lite of someone's hell.

lol look a butthurt suicide nigger. are you gonna kill yourself over your small penis, china man?

No, he wouldn’t have. His shit is o.k. because it’s staged. He would not disrespect a real corpse.

ITT: A bunch of socially backward white males under 22 can't understand why they don't have a place anywhere in society except on the one website known for generating the worst that the world has offer in terms of sub-level personality traits.

Potentially offensive and derogatory terms. Such edge. Such superiority. Such skill in meaninglessly debating how shitty you are in a sea of shitty people who wont remember your comment 4 seconds from now as they all go to jack off alone to my little pony.