Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

kill yourself.

Tit fuck and give her a facial

Wwyd?

nothing

bump

Press her face up against the wall and plow her ass from behind til she cant stand, and cum deep inside her

Pull those legs above me shoulder and my hands around her throat while I use my body to plow her cunt into the ground.

wwyd

Bend her over a counter and pull on her hair while I fuck her from behind. She'd moan and squirm til she cums on my cock, then I'd pull out and shoot my load on her ass

I'd stick it in her and pee tbh

wwyd?

Guys, replies for replies. Don't expect to receive a wwyd if you're not willing to do one for someone else. It's the only way these threads function

HURR DURR WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO A BEAUTIFUL GIRL??? HAHAHA FUCKING LETS TALK ABOUT IT

ITT - VIRGINS

Yeah, can confirm, but hey who really cares? We enjoy it, so why not just let us do what we want, you don't gotta be here if you don't wanna be

Fucking gay thread

straddle her and expose her tits so I can suck on her nipples. then would strip her pants, then would ram my fingers into her pussy and ass at once and see how she reacts. start sucking on her nipples while inserting more fingers into her

wwyd?

Kissless, damp basement dwelling, unemployed virgin detected

Make her lay on her back and straddle her chest while I make her push those huge tits together.

I'd grab her by the back of the head so she can suck the tip of my cock as I push my cock between her tits.

have her bend down and give me some serious head. would blow all over her face and move onto destroying her entire body

wwyd

See

Lay her on her stomach on that ledge and climb up on her, and rub her pussy gently while I suck on her neck and slip off her clothes. Once she's naked I'd slip my cock in her asshole and plow her relentlessly til I finish inside her

Excuse you I live on ground level thank you very much. the rest confirmed true tho

Lol same here

Tie her hands behind her back and bring her to her knees, and grab a chunk of her hair to thrust her head back and forth on my cock. I'd fuck her throat nice and deep and make her choke and gag til she's about to pass out, then shove her off and blow my load on her face, then make her lick up every last drop

pin her against the ground, reveal those tits and have her titfuck me till I'm almost there, then would tear off her pants and plow her asshole until I came inside

Post an ad on craigslist for a cheap motel. Gag her and tie her to the bed and have random people come in to find her face down ass up.

Can save a seat for you to watch if you're into that.

moar, I'd skull fuck her, commanding her to be looking up at me at all times

I'd sit behind her with her ass between my legs in that position and grope her tits while I suck on her neck, and rub her pussy to get her nice and horny. After that I'd get her on her knees and push her face to the ground, propping her ass up for a nice doggy style fuck, and I'd slip my cock in her asshole and plow her til I cum inside her

kik me apul120 if want to write a wwyd for my big sister (left)

force her down and would spread her legs so I can eat her out, when she's squirming for my dick, I would start playing with her tits while using my fingers to ready her asshole. then would plunge my dick into her asshole

>u
post more of her

I fuck right in multiple positions, finishing with her riding me until I cum into her pussy.

I'd lick her tits and call her mommy.

I’d spank left until I popped a blood vessel

This is my wife

I would tie right to a chair and make her watch while i hold lefts head under water and rape her tight virgin pussy, she will squirm like crazy, trying to avoid drowning, but i am not going to let her breathe before i cum. If she is still alive i will give her 2 minutes to catch her breath while i finger her ass. Then force her underwater again and repeat while raping her ass. When done with her ass she has drowned, i just push her in the pool while her sister is crying her eyes out. I tell her to suck me clean or she will get the same treatment. After i am hard again i will do almost the same to her anyways, just let her breathe once a minute so she doesn't die. When i have cum in her ass and pussy i will hold her head underwater long enough to make her pass out and then bring her home and tie her up in my basement, so i have a toy for the months to come....

WWYD if you were at a party, with no one around and you saw this one sleeping in a room, passed out drunk, and with the door open?

I would creep into the room, trying not to wake her. Gently pull her panties off and set them aside. As she sleeps, I begin to rub the clit and pussy to get her set.
She awakens.
I grab her panties and shove them in her mouth, flip her over and ram my cock into her pussy as I nibble on her nipples. My left hand holds her panties in her mouth, my right hand fingers her asshole.
wwyd to this chick, home alone?

Threesome with far left and far right. Take turns fucking them doggy, before cumming on both their faces.

Would facefuck left and watch her swallow my cum

I'd creep in through her window and overpower her, throwing her on the bed and tying her hands behind her back. Then I'd climb ontop of her and yank her hair while I slip my cock in and out of her asshole, slow at first, but then faster and faster til she starts squirming and crying in pleasure and pain. She'd beg me to stop but I'd put my hand over her mouth and pound her harder, til Im finally ready to cum, and I'd flip her over and fuck her tits til I bust off on her face.
Wwyd?

Break into her house at night, ducttape her mouth shut. She tries to fight me of. I flip her so she is face down and twist one of her arms on her back, she continues to struggle so i break it. Then twist the other one, she is crying to lying still now. I pull down her panties and start massaging her ass, then try to insert 2 fingers but she is too tight and dry, i move on to her pussy instead and start massaging her clit till she becomes wet, then insert 3 fingers and start rubbing her g-spot. I do it harder and harder and after a few minutes she cums. She is dripping wet now, i smear some of her juices on her ass and slip 2 fingers in, she is still really tight. I force my cock in and while she cries and begins to struggle a little again. I continue to hold her arm twisted on her back with one hand while forcing her head down her pillow with the other and thrust her ass as hard as i can. After i cum in her ass i pull out and make a short movie with my mobile of the cum slowly running from her ass down her pussy. I tie her face down in a big X position in the bed and put a pillow casing over her head. Then post the movie on a local pervert twitter account with her address with the text 'Free for tonight'. I leave her house with the door unlocked and a note on it saying 'Waiting in bed, use, abuse and leave as you found...'

WWYD - if you were the person after:
who found:
- now pantyless in the bed, passed out again?

fistfuck her until she passed out
facefuck and finish on her face

Holy shit...moarr pls user

I'd facefuck the shit out of her the. Shove her on the bed and pound her ass until she begs me to fuck her puss. Then I'd ride her until the morning.

WWYD to these three sisters. All of age, no worries.

I wandered upstairs from the party, just looking for a bathroom that didn't have a line. The upstairs was off limits to most of the party guests, but I was lucky I had access. Walking past what should have been an empty bedroom, I find the door wide open with this drunk slut passed out in bed with no panties and her shirt pulled up over her head.
I could see that she was wet, and not only from her own juices. Not usually one for sloppy seconds, but it was too perfect a chance to get my dick wet without trying. I walked in closer and shut the door behind me quietly as I rubbed the head of my cock in her hair.
She didn't really react until i started playing with her nipples. She didn't wake up, just moaned with pleasure as I fingered her dripping wet pussy. Using her own juices as the lubricant, I was able to fit my entire fist up the wrist up her snatch. I just had to take a picture - and luckily her phone was unlocked and nearby so I snapped a quick photo to her public snapstory.
Fisting her was fun, but I really just wanted to bust a load so I started pumping my cock in her asshole using her pussy juices as the initial lube. Ready to burst, I decided to return to where I started, and came ropes into her hair.
She never woke up during any of it.
How was that? Wwyd do this next chick? Tall one at her house party in the kitchen. (Preferably no gore, broken bones, killing, super snuff type stuff.)

wwyd to this slut

heres her flashing her ass, you know shes up for public shit now if you want to factor that in

I would take her right there on that beach. First pulling up her dress all the way around her neck, ripping her bra off in the process. I’d shove those big juicy tits of those into the sand and fuck her from behind while choking her with her own dress. When she was about to cum I’d stop, and throatfuck her until I blew my load all over her sandy chest.

WWYD to her?

I'd drag her out into the street, toss her against the nearest wall, rip off that dress, and fuck the everliving shit out of her, making her moan so loud that I pull out and cum not because of fear of pregnancy, but because a cop pulled me away. (Take your pick for mine)

Bend her over the counter and grab a chunk of her hair to pull her head up and make her watch herself in the mirror as I grope her tits and slide my cock in and out of her tight asshole. She'd start crying from the abuse, so I'd plow harder til I'm edging, then I'd turn her around and bring her to her knees, and slip my cock in her mouth and throat fuck her til I cum

I'd pull that dress over her head and shove her onto the floor. Make her give me a footjob until I'm hard, then dive into her pussy and Fuck her until she can't breathe from the screaming in ecstasy.

I was driving back from the gas station were i went to get some bears one night, and saw a house party and decided to join in. When i was at the door about to enter i some noises coming from the side of the house. I walked over to check it out, and found a chick with lying on the ground, trying to get up. With her pants around her ankles. She mumbled that she was trying to find the toilet. She was too drunk to get up. I looked and no one was around. I got her up by having her arm around my neck and one hand at her ass and pussy, she was too drunk to mind, and couldn't stand on her own. It got me excited and i started feeling her up some more, and fingering her pussy. I put her back on the ground and started sucking on her tits while continuing to finger her. Then unzipped my pants and started fucking her. She was dripping wet and wasn't resisting. Only soft moans could be heard from her. When i was about to cum i pulled out and put my dick in her mouth and came in it. Instinctively she swallowed my load. I pulled her pants back up, took my sixpack and went back to my car. I had gotten what i needed...

WWYD to this one?

Fuck. Give me more to see tits

I don't even bother to undress her. I just spit on my cock and slide it between those breasts, letting the bra apply the pressure as I tittyfuck her, losing myself in her soft moans.

Bump

>two chokers

Choke the fuck out of her, obviously.

WWYD to Leena? She's jordanian.

I'd yank that dress down and shove her onto the bed. I'd bend her legs over her head and shove my cock in her, no lube. Then I'd fuck her, listening to her holler and enjoying the feeling of her pussy until I blow my load deep inside her.

Any thoughts? Australia girl

Tie her to that chair, choke her while facefucking her, and then nut in her hair; rub it in her face as well for extra stickiness. Then, while she's still tied to the chair, I'd slam the chair down on the ground and get my cock back up to the sound of her yelping in shock and fear. Back on the rape train, after that...

WWYD to Jenny (on the left)? Dunno her friend's name but who cares lol

>long skirt
This alone makes my cock hard.

I'd rip the straps off her purse and use that to both strangle her and chicken wing her arms behind her back. Then I'd yank her hair and slam her head against that monument while ramming her from behind.

>this fucking orc

First of all, it's reply 4 reply, nigga. Secondly, what the fuck is that thing. I've fucked fat chicks more attractive-looking than that.

would facefuck her and cum all over her head and jacket. would have her lick her jacket clean afterwards

I'd grab her hair and force her to the ground, tearing off her pants. Taking the novelty candy cane, I shove it up her asshole, curved side first, as I simultaneously thrust my cock up her cunt.
wwyd to left girl

wwyd to this cutie?

I'd take whatever that pink thing is in the background and fuck her with it. Then I'd strangle her til she passes out.

wwyd to left (or right, if you prefer)?

Grab her and throw her in the kitchen. Grab an onion and use it too gag her as me and the chef takes turn fucking her as her muffled moans are accompanied by are grunts as we tear her apart.

Ballgag her, tie her to the bed, strangle her with her own hair, and literally beat her pussy until it's purple. Then I'd fuck her.

Little sister or big sister? wwyd?

I take the pretty blonde and tear off the top of her dress exposing her perky nipples. Pulling her long skirt upwards, I push aside her thong and finger her pussy with my left hand. All while my right hand has a firm grip on her hair. Pulling her head backwards, I play with her nipples with my tongue to get her in the mood for the inevitable fucking.
wwyd

Dildo bitch? You've been here before. I recognized her the moment the thumbnail pulled up.

wwyd

Maddie, was it?

I'd fuck that blonde one so hard in her tight little asshole then cum all over her pretty smile.

Greetings. Yup

Thatta be little sister. Me too. Is that not the most nut-on-able face?

Brush her teeth with my dick.

I have work in exactly 5 hours so before I inevitably pass out, I'm dropping the bomb on y'all.

WWYD to Isis?

Send nudes of your girl to [email protected] and ill show u with photoshop what i would do to her

To answer your question, I'd tie her hands back while fucking her with her head in that toilet. Then I'd take her head out for one moment, jam the dildo in the toilet hole, and dunk her head back down, drowning in toilet water while also sucking a dildo...all while I fuck her brains out and eventually nut inside of her.

Right goes off to get more champagne while Jenny goes of to look at the city lights away from the crowd. All she can see is a blur as I tackle her and throw her to the ground. Her muffled protests turn into screams as I quickly tear her thong off and cram it in her mouth. I nibble on her tits and pump her tight pussy with my cock. Her ass is even tighter as I ran it up breaking her in the process as the fight in her leaves. Only then is it safe to skull fuck her with out worrying about teeth. Her friend stumbles in drunk and I knock her out and rape her and steal there jewelry and cash. Take photos and threaten sweet Jenny that if she goes to the cops the photos will be released and I take her driver license. Just in case I need to go down memory lane and rape her again.

thanks. I'll keep dildo bitch out of these threads for a while.

bend her over the counter and take her fast from behind while rubbing her clit on the counter corner. After she cums I fill her up with mine and watch it drip out of her pussy.

wwyd to her?

It was the happiest place on earth, they were told. A day spent riding all the rides, eating the park food, and teasing the mascots.
They decided to take a break and headed towards on the rest rooms, but Mickey over heard them and said he'd lead them to a rest room that had no line.
It had no line for a reason - it was a staff only rest room - and some more of the cast members were also ready to have their revenge for all the teasing they got that day.

They tackled the two girls once they got to the door and dragged them inside where nobody could hear their screams. One by one they took turns, each choosing a different hole to fuck and cum into.
The best part? The girls still got souvenir photos to take home.
wwyd to left girl?

force left ones face into right ones pussy using her hair as leverage, while pounding into right ones throat.. what about this one?

wwyd?

Bend her over the counter top as I pull her shorts down and fuck her asshole so violently, that she bangs her head into the mirror and breaks it.

As she keels over in pain, I find an empty shampoo bottle and fuck her asshole with it.
wwyd here

Follow left one back to her motel room. Force my way in and punch her so hard in the face it knocks her out. Drag her body to the bed, strip her naked and use her as a fuck toy for a few hours cumming in her pussy, ass and mouth.

Wwyd

Wait at a party for her to become black out drunk then rape her in the bathroom brutally before cumming down her throat. Leave her in the shower with the water turned on to make it look like an accident.
WWYD?

Let me know wwyd

Little girl is easy to control. But just for the fun of it I'd strip her naked and throw her around the room until she's battered and almost unconscious. Then throw her on the bed and use her as a human fuck toy filling her up with my cum before snapping her neck

WWYD

tie her arms behind her back with whatever I could find. oh, there's a power cord in the corner.
bury her face into her pillow with her ass up in the air as I fuck her doggy style and fondle her little tits. when i'm ready to finish i flip her over, squeeze her little tits together, and titty fuck her until i cum on her chin and up her nose.
wwyd to these two sluts after a night out drinking at the bars