My wife has lupus and is about to need a wheelchair. I’ve been carrying her and bathing her etc...

My wife has lupus and is about to need a wheelchair. I’ve been carrying her and bathing her etc. she has been getting paranoid about me cheating on her and freaks out anytime a female interacts with me. I’ve never cheated on her I’m the 11 years I’ve been with her and it hurts and angers me but I love her and feel bad for her because she may die of kidney failure in the next few years. Any kind words of encouragement would be nice Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DzeM7kGgWZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

spend as much time with her as you can, prove to her you're not cheating

she's been cheating on you the whole time op

is lupus neurodegenrative? That might be causation.

I'm sorry bro. If it makes you feel any better, christfag or not i'll say a short one for ya.

Captcha: Silver Calle

Maybe a silver street for you

If true...
You have my respect and sympathy.
That's one shit situation for your wife and you staying by her shows you got a lot of love.

I can't even begin to doll out advice. Talk your health care provider, they usually offer couciling in cases like this free of charge.

Stay strong and keep the love.

damn, sucks to be you

First, tell her that you love her every day, try to do all the things that were proposed, tell her that she looks beautiful and make her feel beautiful. later if you want to fuck another woman be careful not to know

i do the same for my mom op, sickness has a way of bringing the worst out in people. just try to be patient with her and do nice things outside of your care regiment to show you care

Maybe it's less a comment on how she views you, but more a less than fully tactful indicator of her doubts about her self-image, ability to be atttactive to you, stress about her life and life choices, etc.

Try to keep on keeping an open mind and continue showing her love and support during one of the hardest parts of both your lives. And remember to take care of you to take care of you too. It's hard on everyone, I'm sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=DzeM7kGgWZ0

No matter how much I do that she’s stuck in her ways I think she’s just losing her mind it’s really heartbreaking to see the person I love change

B8, but if you had married that, an hero faggot

Thanks man. And my mom has MS and I did the same for her until she went into remission

Look into clinicaltrials.gov there are some novel anti CD4 treatments aimed at helping with Lupus Nefritis (LN) and Lupus in general. Try to enroll her in one of these trials. I know for a fact there is a couple of them intended for patients with class III-IV LN in the US. It might help her a lot.

> (OP)
>Look into clinicaltrials.gov there are some novel anti CD4 treatments aimed at helping with Lupus Nefritis (LN) and Lupus in general. Try to enroll her in one of these trials. I know for a fact there is a couple of them intended for patients with class III-IV LN in the US. It might help her a lot.
Patient advocacy groups can also help

Youre a living Saint for staying with her the whole time. You love her, and she loves you; I hope. Stay strong op

>next few years
At least you're an optimist. I'd start planning the funeral now. Google Nowhere Man and A Whiskey Girl and listen to the Bisbee cliffhanger episode of the Doug Stanhope podcast. This is what's going to happen to you very soon my friend. In all seriousness, I'm sorry for your loss.

Laugh through the pain.

Cheat. You'll never get your youngish, virile years back.

I get that she's paranoid, but if your situations were reversed, wouldn't you want her to live a sexually fulfilling life?

Put it this way. Say your wife is a really good cook. So good, in fact, that you married her with the intention of always having her cooking on hand. Your wedding vows even mention having her cook for you. One day she loses all her limbs in a freak roller coaster accident. Can't cook anymore. Are you justified in having somebody else cook for you?

There's a difference between cheating because you are an asshole versus cheating because, like, half your marriage has been taken from you.

Probably should talk to her about it first though. Or maybe don't... she may hate you for it. I dunno.

Listen it together, have a good laugh and a good cry.

Don't listen to this guy unless you want to hate yourself forever when she's gone.

As someone who is completely detached from this and who was just practically making fun of wife's condition, this is bad advice.

Hijacking dead thread, any other Stanhope fans out there? Relevant bc lupus and probable eventual suicide.

Spend as much time with her man. Any chance you get. Make her feel loved, and she'll come to realize you're being truthful towards her and the relationship.

It's not lupus?

God bless your beautiful soul user. Keep it real and cut your dick so she can take it to the grave. This will make your relationship stronger in this side of the mirror.

It's AIDS, and judging from OPs post, he's gonna be the first to go. Posting this on Sup Forums? Whether he knows it or not, it means the AIDS have penetrated his cranium and burrowed deep into his cerebral cortex: the part of the brain that affects reasoning and common sense. I'd give him a week to live, tops.

Also his wife is going to die.

You're a good, kind, patient and selfless person, user. I hope the best for you and your wife.

OH HI DANNY

fuck his name is Denny
i fucked up

Let me post pics of my wife who looks like a cold mess and she's dying. Sure why not.
Lost

He has lupus? Stanhope?
He helped his mom with her suicide. Good son.

Just wait until she dies. Soon you will be free

I'm sorry OP and I wish you strength as this disease takes hold further because you're going to need it. I want you to know that you're a good person for taking care of someone you promised to stay with through sickness and health. The people making fun of you for not cheating have no idea what it really means to be a man. Good luck OP

Stockpile her meds and give them all to her at once. You'll be free and the coroner won't do an autopsy.

I hope this isn't bait you fuck. But if true please dont be like every other jack wagon that does do their significant other wrong while in a time of need. I understand the frustration of accusations but now is and could potentially be the most critical time to show that you're there for her. Cherish every second. Make her smile and laugh everyday bro.

巛 ヽ.