Asian women are superior

Asian women are superior

fact

sure the 1% that look like that

i love a hot Asian but most of the women age terribly and most look like sun burnt rats

...To blacks and pakis only.

they don't age until 75, are you retarded?

they look 75 when they are 40. sorry weeb

get that filthy whore out of here user

very sorry you love rice eaters so much

He's not wrong...
OP validated

lol butthurt caucasian...
>when every 10yr old is a jailbait
>i cry too

Nah man, she's got a $30 plate of sushi right there

Those are fake

add avarroskiess on snap

They're hot but i'd never have a kid with one, the kid would be half-asian

is the weeblord sad? LOL

please tell me you know her name, she is angelic

Anyone?

It’s be superior if this bitch would finally take her clothes off.

Nooo fuckin way! Flat asses, scrawny little chicken legs, no nice sexy muscle in the thighs. Yellowish skin. Bad teeth. Baboon lookin feet. Creepy alien like robot face. Dont get me wrong... ive seen several that were superhot but 94% are not. Oh i almost forgot that nasty rat fur between their legs. Whats up with that?!..

than what? superior to your older personal preference?

At least they aren’t niggers.

65 year old oldfart here. I spent 35 years with a 9.0 white girl and recently hooked up with my first love, a Jap/Flip woman. No comparison. the asian woman loves sex, loves me, and is a fucking wonder in bed. And she's a wonderful cook.

The feels when you have yellow fever but never had any asian GF..

had two asian girlsfriends here : They're more attractive and usually more loyal because they have stronger morals pushed on by their families, but they're usually more emotionally unstable. when they freak out, it feels more personal

That's a nice ass

Dating one now and can fully agree on the mental instability.

at least you used the proper term, mongoloid

kawaii

Too real

My dick just got hard!

Exactly! Do I really want my kids to have half shitty asian genes?

I also had 2 Asian girlfriends. Can back this up. Had the same experience with both

Thats a superior woman

Drop the wins

HEY GUY!!!!

Red dress is best girl

where tf cho at nowadays

Half asian, half nigger

>Dogface.jpeg

She was in LA and Vegas last week streaming. She developed Ice's schedule so her viewership dropped.

>Looks like a man.
>Superior.

Anyone have the original picture? I'm sure she's still hot with human-sized butt and tits.

This is the weakest dogthread I've seen i a long time user. Try harder.

what website? i looked on /r/livestreamfail and saw her channel got banned

5`2"

No.

She got banned again? The last livestreamfail clip of her that I remember was when she outright rejected Mexican Andy. She streams mainly on twitch and sometimes on youtube.

who?

The fat manlet that stalked Ice for like 6 months. She was streaming with him last week, but since Andy is banned on twitch she had to stream on youtube.

it was from when the guy punched her in ny and she got banned for "self harm" twtv/iamssunny is deleted and her yt looks dead

oh.. i dont follow irl twitch but guess it was messed up?

She is iam_CHO now

if thats true that fucked.. if twitch is technically her employer could she sue for wrongful termination or do they have a clause in the TOS?

thanks user!

no lol it's not an official work thing but yeah her old twitch got banned. anyways like said she has a new channel

>Eye-lift to look caucasian
>Bleached skin to look caucasian
Ya asian master-race OP gg

No it is her old channel. She just changed the name a lot, because a lot of people knew her as Cho.