Is being a cuck the only option when this is all you have between your legs?

Is being a cuck the only option when this is all you have between your legs?

You could be a seamstress' assistant.
Hold onto her thimbles and that sort of thing.

Looks like soft serve ice cream with a cherry on top. Kek

Why are you freeballing in jeans? That would be uncomfortable for almost anybody, much less for someone whos dick is still high enough to rub on the zipper all day.

You should just be a bottom boy in the gay scene

Let's see it hard

Show hard. Maybe you're a grower

Timestamp Hard dick or gtfo

It is

nah dude, girls love that

There are better options

Second becoming gay and taking it up the ass. It's not like you're able to physically have sex the normal way.

Rip

normally i think cuckoldry is degenerate, but im sorry OP i have to agree with you on this.

become a sissy

Here it is.
Nope. But hard ain't much better.

man you make me feel so much better about myself

Maybe get that extra skin removed? Tight cut and at least you could tell it's a dick? No offense op but you may have to be a cuck.

You beat me to it

Nah it reminds me of a monument. ... soda butte pic related

Lmao

suicide is an option

What's up with your junk. Looks like you've got early onset special fried rice going on there

Well there are other options.
1) Surgery and medication
2) Mastering the oral techniques
3) Buy a strap-on
4) Suicide
5) Be lucky enough to find a woman that does not like sex, maybe one that was severe traumatic experiences from rape or whatever and even the notion of being touched kinkily gives her shivers. I've met 1 so I assume there's more.

All above options better than furthering the cuckold agenda.

Only other men care about dicks. Straight men. Any normal person worth fucking will see your dick, maybe note it's smaller and then have sex with you. Just make sure they enjoy it and you enjoy it. Own your small dick dude. Tell your partners to put your dick AND balls in their mouth. Own it dude.

I'd suck it. It's cute.

no user, women care quite a bit about dicks also, just not to the extent some fags make it seem like they do. But it has to have some reach.

Dick pills ?

girls cum with fingers and tongue user, worry not, just do your fucking homework

A CHALLENGER APPEARS
You think you got it bad

Women are submissive sheep and only care because men care. Clitoral stimulation is what's most important anyway. Women want you to stimulate their minds. Having a big dick is like having a nice car. A plus but not really important to the functionality of a relationship.

What exactly am I looking at here? Nice trips btw.

Fuck, feeling blessed with 5 inches now

Women prey on weakness. Just act like your small dick is cool. Most women will follow like a baby duck behind doors if you can lead. Just their nature. Want to be directed.

Could probably stand to get circumcised too like op needs.

holy shit

This. My dick is normal but when she's sore after the first fuck I whip out the finger & tongue. Finger the vagene and tongue the cliboris.

My 4 y/o has a bigger dong... I'm so sry for you Sup Forumsro

They walk in single file, to hide their numbers.

screaming snake

AAaaaaaahhhhaahah

everyone pray for this man

That's easy for you to say. You've never seen a girl with nice big ass and had the thought "It wouldn't even make it past her ass cheeks from behind" cross your mind. When you don't have any confidence already, lacking the equipment to please hurts it even more. I know I'd be laughed at if I showed anybody, just like on here. Only it would be to my face, in person. How can even approach somebody when I think like this?

I watched Star Wars only two nights ago lol

you are tripping man, girls dont give a shit about the size of your dick. The lack of confidence hurts, most of us are very well acquainted with the feeling, besides girls are also insecure and dont want to point out flaws in your body

Don't worry, you can get penis size and enlargement surgery.

pretty sure that only adds like an inch, and has a ton of risks that go with it

I have a 6in penis and couldn't. Doesn't matter. Your truth manifests based on how you feel. Women know this in their nature and hot ones avoid behaviors that lead to self loathing. You convince people into what you want them to believe. The issue isn't your penis. The issues are your beliefs.

I mean, doctors are professionals are paid to see this kind of shit, you won't be their first or last micro penis.

I'm not sure how it'd help going to see them but maybe there's a surgery or a pill you can take? Just go see them, you only live once so fuck the hesitation.

What about me? Anyone feel sorry for moi?

I have recently gained premature ejaculation from using MDMA, I have 6 inch penis but don't get to use it so theres that as well

holy fuck what IS that

You could just an hero op

Its like the doctor pulled down as hard as he could for the stitching of the circumcision i'd say that your doctor intentionally ruined your penis from birth

as long as you find a girl who loves you for your personality it doesn't matter what size your dick is
i would know
i am gril

I got a problem. Its like my foreskin is shrinking and its becoming harder to piss standing or have sex. Wat do?

Tits or gtfo, don't forget time stamp.

YOU
KNOW
THE
RULES!

go to doctor retard

remove it?

>Mutilating yourself
Oy vey anudda shoah

This If you use a heated razor it won't hurt and you won't bleed, if you go to the doctor they will make you have surgery that will charge you up the ass for something that you could have done for free the moment you were born

>Mutilating yourself
What do you think the doctor is going to do?
oh but it's ok because you were a pussy and didn't do it to yourself

better get on point with your tongue my son
if nature doesnt provide, you gotta just get creative.
they do make dong extender toys for this kinda shit, though

I'm thinking about doing a dick pick now, but my dong is 8,1/2in and I don't want to be cruel.

How do I get a girl to want oral sex from me?
how should I even propose it without sounding like I want a blowjob?

I actually think small dicks are a turn on.

become an trap

gay

there's this thing called dating- if you get to the point where some business is gonna happen just fuckin- ask what the fuck she wants to do
not everybody is into that shit but a lot are.
Basically the important part is making sure she gets off if you do. That's just fucking courtesy.

and on the plus side, if it sounds like youre angling for a blowie, you would be really fucking easy to blow
That's a restful blowjob right there my friend
As an occasional sucker of dick myself it'd be a nice change up from choking

Also checkit some people are into that shit

>you would be really fucking easy to blow
Lol I'm not the op my dick is not that tiny

even so, I think the smaller the penis the more humiliating giving a blowjob would be for a girl.

wow... thanks for making my day a lot better.. if i thrust into my gf i hurt her, i guess thats better than this

have you ever considered getting into a logan paul video?

depends on how they get off on it tbh
personally it's somewhere between meditative and a power trip, but i know for some people it's more about the choking aspect or even a humiliation thing

just depends

Also just saying, mechanically? Tab A into Slot B? That fits real easy. That's not a jaw stretcher or air constrictor, easy to fuck around with and just stay down instead of worrying about how you're gonna breathe. A restful blowie.

m or f?

become trans, then kill yourself. if dubs, you kys, trips = livestream

OP here. I'm 3.9 in. hard if anyone was wondering.
I remember an user telling a story where people found out he was using one of those extender sleeves and I had to move out due to embarrassment. Also, how would eating a girl out be enough for a whole relationship? Wouldn't she eventually want something more?

reroll

fpbp t b h

When I was 10 I had a bigger dick lmao

it just depends
i know some chicks who don't get off to penetration at all, it's not their jam, and yeah, they're straight, it's just not something they enjoy.

tl;dr you're going to have to fucking talk to people about it to find out if it's something they like/are going to dislike.

Trial and error is literally all you got unless you go looking for some kinda niche web community for chicks into tiny dicks. Also you can be ashamed and embarassed and let it get to you or fucking embrace it and just work with it. It's what the good fucking lord gave you, no amount of cringing and fretting about it is going to make that situation any better or make your dick any bigger. If people find out about it? Fuck it. Don't let it worry you. Joke about it. Don't make it a weak point, make it something funny, something that doesn't really matter. You may have a tiny dick, but that doesn't mean you can't have metaphorical balls of steel.

I don’t even have a dick and I feel better about myself.

rolling

reroll