Have you ever notice non-whites only cares when a white is racist?

Have you ever notice non-whites only cares when a white is racist?

When an Indian, a Nigerian, a Korean or Peruvian girl is racist with another non-whites, no one give a shit or take seriously, but when a Danish or Swedish girl is racist, everyone gets butthurt.

This apply even to skin colour. For example, Argentinians are the lightest skinned mestizos from Spanish America and everyone only gets butthurt when they make racist jokes. If the racists jokes are made by a Mexican, Chilean or Peruvian, no one gives a shit or take seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A8UTj8lQJhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/A8UTj8lQJhY

Oh man MLK is spinning in his grave at this point

Nothing new. Almost all leftist minorities are jealous of white people.

My whole existence cause butthurt.

True. They're pissed of when we're in their eyes affirming our superiority.

But I do care, unless it's against wh*tes, of course.

I doubt you would give a shit or take seriously if a Peruvian or Dominican girl would be racist to Mexicans. But if the girl is a white blonde American...

lol that chinkette learned a good lesson in equality that day

that it's not OK to call blacks racist.

Bet she'll be more careful in the future.

Why are there so many delusional beta males on Sup Forums?

CHI

I think we get called alot for being racist.

The first thing non-whites will say:

Japanese men are beta, short and dicklets and Japanese women are ugly.

OP is right, very few non-white people would take seriously.

>Japanese men are beta, short and dicklets and Japanese women are ugly.
This is a Sup Forums thing

It's not and you know it.

>no one give a shit or take seriously
I do

minorities can't be racist, racism requires a position of power

Never seen anyone say this irl

hang yourself

Fine, keep thinking all non-whites are okay with being racist against other non-whites. Don't know why you even made this shit thread if you only wanted people to agree with you.

Almost all African Americans would say that if a Japanese is racist against them.

East Asian girl being racist to Mexicans:
Dominican girl being racist to Mexicans: But you are a nigger monkey

Peruvian girl being racist to Mexicans: But you are indigenous scum plus this White American girl being racist to Mexicans: We need to call ONU, the police, the army, etc. We need to make campaigns anti-racism.

Too bad posting here doesn't require a brain.

Maybe we should all be honest to eachother and say what we really think, the world over, instead of all this hypocritical >muh racism nonsense.

Yes, we know. I think jokes meant to demean or dehumanise an ethnic group are generally in poor taste. I stick to the facts as best I can.

That leads to fucked up shit and one way bullying though GUANRATEED.

I do care though.
Best way to shut done LatAm who get uppity is to remind them of their place.

>I doubt you would give a shit or take seriously if a Peruvian or Dominican girl would be racist to Mexicans.

He would because it's funny seeing them attempt to throw shit against Mexicans despite being worse then it by far.

I would even want to abolish international diplomacy,

so what

they believe only whites can be racist because racism is based on power accprding to them

If everyone said what they really thought all the time the world would literally collapse

Typical Dutch/Flemish mindset, "just bloody tell it!". Not a bad thing IMO, but mind you most people on the world don't think the same way.

I do care, no one should be racist except if it's against these semen skin ghosts.

*touches penis*

a typical Dutch mindset, but not Flemish.

black americans are the most racist americans but no one takes them seriously, I see them insult other races than just whites so easily

indians too will go to racial insults really quickly if they're interested in some girl and there's another guy involved

minorities are like children, they expect us to be irreproachable play the adults and tell them what to think basically

Only whites can be racist. The invented it.

>la casta

Lol saying this on Sup Forums

That's classism, not racism. Pic related, spanish women mixing with non spaniards.

This
Never heard of it. It must be some kind of Italian dish, It sounds similar to pasta :^)

LOS ESPAÑOLES SON BLANCOS SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

lolno

reminds me of that one american "university" that barred dalai lama off from holding a lecture because chinese students and later all the snowflakes in the campus complained that it would be oppressive towards the chinese students

too white, hermano mío

No kek

Lmao im an friendless autist and I've heard it irl. Nit the women are ugly part tho

no it isn't

not really i've heard even the normiest normies during the pokemon go craze they were all like "how come we see asians everywhere now ? usually they don't leave the room lol"

>no one give a shit or take seriously,
i do. fuck all the racists

With your definition of racism, does it not imply that white people is the master race?

Very true.

ls hating muslims racist?

most people here don't mind black people but wouldn't invite them inside our homes