Conditions that You don't believe are real

Conditions that You don't believe are real.
> ADD/ADHD

Genderfluidness

Spontaneous combustion

Used

Mint

Excellent

cancer

Depression

broken leg

the gay

Fibromyalgia

AIDS

non-binary genders

Found the African.

That's not a condition but a moral ideology.

pretty weak bait OP

Autism

Autism.

That's a disorder not a condition

Op here Ill accept it.

factory new

Alcoholism

>life is, by default, without effort, shit
>drugs are controlled
>except alcohol
>if someone drinks after work daily,
>they are labeled with a disease

They're only alcoholics if they cant control themselves.

Addiction to anything because everyone is unknowingly addicted to something.

Addiction.
>It's a choice, not a condition

csgo, not cars

No it's not.
Probably.

NORMIE ALERT!!!!
REEEEEEEEEE

Bump.

Hi guys storytiem

>late teen dont do jack shit vidya all day
>h8 all institutional education
>IQ 160+ and calm
>the fuck is wong ascribe to ADHD meme
>think about it for a bit, Im not really sure
>go to my eurocountry's psychiatric evaluation
>guy I talk with regularly super cool guy
>he's consultant psychiatrist
>we talk about everything he's not lip-servicing
>both agree on mom is fucking nuts
>come to terms that ADHD/ADD is only mental
>reflects individuals need for dissatisfaction
>mfw I have a level conversation w/ cultured guy
>mfw we finally both agree that ADHD is meme

This is my dood.

Being born in the wrong body

Depression. Every faggot and their mom has depression.

shits real dood Its usually a chemical imbalance brought on by a dissatisfaction with society. Fun fact: schizophrenia is often misdiagnosed as depression.

The way it's currently defined, anyway. The "spectrum" really just means "we lumped a bunch of different genetic disorders together into one category because they have a few similar symptoms".

Fun fact: schizophrenia is also on a spectrum.

Fuck yourself, cunt. Depression is very real.
Imagine the human brain, probably the most complex organ in our galaxy. Now imagine it turning AGAINST you.
What the fuck are you going to do?

>the gay

>THE BIG GAY

seconding this, depression is a major chemical imbalance in the brain

hi guys

Im the writer of To be more precise, "ADHD" or rather acute loss of concentration is also chemical imbalance

What you will find is that all mental states are based of chemical imbalance aka non-optimal chemical balance

depression comes from being stuck in the past

anxiety/impatience/similar is being stuck in the future

but , what is certainly is not is your overly emotional way of explaining things, and I know what I'm talking about because I was gravely depressed once

You fix things mentally by being your own best curator of your mind that you can be

Depression Is often a chemical imbalance and can be passed from generation to generation.

I don't believe cancer is real, except for all the newfags and reditfags on this site now.

I also don't believe 6 million joos.

yup, my grand-mother has bipolar type two, my father and cousin has/had depression at some point.

Sometimes people just can't cure themselves, it's more complex than what you're saying.

So nothing can be changed by nurture? The implication is then that things are static. No wonder you are depressed with such limiting beliefs. I would be too.

Both statements are wrong. My brother died from stage 4 lung cancer and you cant explain the 6 million people who went missing.

absolutely, but reaffirming and restating are not changing things up

if you believe in something it is probably true

some things are nurture such as many personality disorders as well as depression, there Are different reasons for depression only one of which is chemical.

So the fucked thing is I had cancer when I was 5, a form of leukaemia, and now im relatively healthy. The whole thing is fucked, they basically shut my immune system down and then started it back up.

I with ya about the 6 gorrillion tho

Nope, the holocaust did happen.

Have you done everything in your power to change? Or are you just sitting here like some sad faggot who never took the time to do something different before you wanted to bitch about your sorry ass life

For the people with chemical imbalances then hey I'm sorry, but most of you are sad fucks who don't do anything and then wonder why pussy and gold isn't raining down on you. Fuck outta here bitch. I don't believe your little sad story on why life is hard.

Autism is a real illness user

No, no it's not.

Certain forms of autism. But ADD/ADHD is a good one too.

No add/adhd is a real thing. I have it. Back in high school I got a 34 ACT on adderall. 26 without. Adderall didn't make me smarter, it allowed me to actually focus.

Oh and I don't think hypochondriacs are real. They're just whiny bitches about getting sick.

crippling depression

>stage 4 "lung cancer"
that's bullshit and you know it. you never even had a brother. don't joke around with that.
>stage 4 bullshit

you were becoming a fag when you were 5 and you know it. congratulations on curing your faggotry though.

also i don't believe that faggotry is a real condition. it's a choice. stop sucking dicks

Yeah It would do that to just about anyone. its related to speed my guy.

Yes, i did Have a brother and he did have stage 4 lung cancer which spread from his lungs into his spine effectively killing him. go fuck yourself user.

think about it you cunt. if you had a brother, why i ain't never seen a pic of him? that shit don't make sense. I know it hurts user, but it was never real. The memories that hurt the most are the ones that never existed in the first place.

>stage 4 "lung cancer"
> that's bullshit and you know it. you never even > had a brother. don't joke around with that.
>stage 4 bullshit
realllllll fuckin edgy my goy.

So fucking true.

Untrue, although wayyyy less common than diagnosed. I was diagnosed at 16 after dealing with academic decline since about 4th or 5th grade. I know a few buddys "with it" and they get twacked of their meds. Whilst i cant get out of my mind even if i triple a dose, theres more mental stimulation at that increment but i sit still and never feel amped. The diagnosis should be based off of how a suspected kid reacts to a low dose test run of the meds honestly.

Depression

I believe depression is a result of a combination of things in our modern world such as instant gratification and the abundance of unhealthy food combined with a general lack of exercise. Life experiences can have a significant impact as well, but it seems to me that with every "mental illness" it's considered to be on a spectrum.

Basically the conditions exist, but everybody seems to think that pills are the solution instead of taking a step back and examining your life, purpose, why do you get up in the morning?

Asperger's - It's just a way to say you're too smart and have few or no friends.