Physical/mental changes you'd make to all breeding-aged women: GO

Physical/mental changes you'd make to all breeding-aged women: GO

Other urls found in this thread:

138.130.163.65/randomboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All women become slightly animalized - not enough to turn them furry or to justify all men enslaving them, but just enough to slightly tweak their instincts, behaviors and perhaps dull their intelligence (or at least dim it when their new animal instincts come to the forefront) a bit.

Once puberty hits, all girls begin to quickly grow EE sized tits that produce an overabundance of milk, forcing them to have to be forcefully drained by men every single day.

The larger the tits the stupider and more cock hungry they are

i'd want them intelligent and logical

What happens to women already past puberty?

What a fucking ridiculous fantasy

yes, and?
OP asked what you'd change.

Even if their tits are bigger just because they're fat?

The one on the left here turns into a mindless cockhound while the skinny dyke goes unchanged?

They will all be bred by men of all ages. Some women will have their tits continue to grow and most when pregnant will get to the point where there's a 24/7 fountain of milk from their tits and will become extra sensitive. They will feed as many babies as possible post pregnancy and will even let baby animals feed from them.

Mostly I just wanna see how quickly women (especially the ones I know) can think on their feet and get to somewhere safe/find a large enough container to hold them if they all suddenly started melting at the same time without warning.

In this case, it would take at least an hour for the average woman to melt all the way, and men are stuck trying to figure out if women are alive or even sentient in their helpless new state.

Every woman alive between, like, the ages of 16 and 40 turned into perpetually milk-spewing human dairy cows is hot as FUCK.

Any other changes to their bodies or minds you would make to better facilitate their unwanted transformation into milk tanks?

While in public, if they go too long without milking they will naturally offer themselves to the nearest men to drink from them.

Girls who reach a size large enough at an age young enough, like 14 year old pictured, will by signal she will reach a non pregnancy milk tank. As such, by day she will be available for all men to drink from her, and by night be hooked up to an industrial milking machine, max settings, until morning until the process is repeated. They will often be assigned to nurseries in times of need to feed the malnourished babies.

Tying in with the lactation theme, the production of milk will increase to burn off excess calories in the woman's body. If she eats like a ham planet, she won't actually get fat, her tits will just get bigger and she'll be overflowing with milk all the time.

Love the idea that every woman is producing so much milk that she essentially has to live in a milking barn when she's not out and about or at work/school because even home-grade/portable milk pumps can't drain their tits enough to allow women to roam without milking for more than maybe an hour or two at most.

Maybe all women are fitted with collars, a cowbell and tags denoting which milking barn in her city she needs to be returned to if she gets too distracted by the need to be milked in the wild that her conscious mind temporarily collapses.

Already-existing ham planets slim down, like fatty here ?

The pregnancy cycle is made much shorter so they can be bred much more frequently. Being bred makes their tits grow three times larger. Breeding farms are established where women will be bred repeatedly by any man needing release. They are continuously milked by a machine and any man can suckle from them if they wish.

That is so strange but my dick is diamonds, more?

And a punishment for any cow that doesn't want to be returned to the farm. They will be a free target to gang rape as a man would have a civic duty to drain her.

Any boy entering their sexual prime will also be allowed to mate with any woman. Usually this involves the boy abusing his milk mommy and controling her to his will.

Much to (some) women's horror, it's discovered that all women have been somehow altered to allow themselves to be completely and thoroughly sexually dominated if a man wraps his hand around their throat.

Sure, this has always excited some women, but being choked out now shuts down the free will and intelligence of ANY woman (including lesbians and feminists) and turns them into whimpering fuckpets the longer a man keeps his hands around their necks.

Of course, the legal definition of rape becomes a LOT mushier throughout the world from now on.

Same here. Would it be better or worse if every woman also wound up with a horse tail and uncontrollable horse instincts and behaviors?

It's just a weird feeling since it's a good shop it could look almost real it's just different

I mean, it would definitely make it easier to give birth

So all bredding-aged women are pretty much legally reclassified as livestock, to the point that they're just generally referred to as "cows" no and have no right of refusal to any man who wants to fuck and/or milk her?

That it becomes mandatory for all women to live on a human dairy farm where she can be visited and raped by any man is hot.

Imagine all the women struggling against these horrifying and dehumanizing laws but forced to obey as their bodies get more and more out of control....

It's just funny to imagine women everywhere freaking out as their panties start to bulge and it becomes impossible for them to sit or even stand with their legs together as their human cunts shed all their hair and plump up to inhuman size as they turn into slick, greasy horse cunts in heat....

Without warning, every woman's clothing is replaced with a revealing, custom-tailored cosplay getup that they're programmed to be unable to remove or take off until the end of the day.

This happens at least once a week, with a new cosplay costume seemingly chosen at random every time....

Sounds like a good one. I also like scenarios where it's like the normal world but only some girls get the cow genes. As such, girls are taught they have equal rights as men, but girls who develop into cows are allowed to be raped at will. She'd try to stay in a normal life going to school but her peers and teachers are constantly breeding her.

Also some women gain the extreme milk cow genes later on when giving birth and join those poor girls, where their hopes and dreams are ruined and gang raped away as they're taught to serve and feed the rest of society.

That's a horse vagina.....

So suddenly developing cow genes is seen by unchanged women as almost some kind of anti-feminist cancer, where they struggle for the rights of women treated like cows and desperately hope they don't somehow become infected themselves?

Also, in a world where only *some* women are turned into dairy stock, do any other changes happen to the cows? Actual cow parts/mental diminishment/etc?

I guess this is a change to men rather than women, but, duh.

Physical is fine. Mentally bitches need to stop acting like their pussy is gold, especially the older they get. It's main function is already losing steam by the day, yet you want me to show and dance and act you're blessing me with some divine gift. Bitch get drunk, fuck some dick, and live your life rinse repeat.

Pretty much, they love having authority over the cows and will single them out at any given chance. Keep the same human type features though, just with extreme sized tits.

I like trading stories with specific girls in these scenarios if you want to trade stories by email.

You mean you want them to have the same common sense like a man. Which will never ever happen unless the revolution turns a 180

I'd be happy if lactation/light cowgirl transformation was a slow-moving virus that's destined to transform every last woman on Earth, but over the course of, say, a decade, with women trying desperately to avoid infection and transformation but to no avail, and the transformation itself being humiliating and automatically leading to that woman being stripped of her human rights the moment it's discovered/reported.

Why the fuck wasn't I born in this timeline? A world without women in daily life, so I can work and be as man as I can be, and when I get off i can go to the local milk bar and fuck a whore till she passes out and the wonderful part is She'll beg and thank you for it.

This nigger changed the world on one simple action alone. Crazy part is it would work like date rape. Remove the hand and she loses all memory of the ordeal and goes back to normal.

Fair enough I won't judge lol, though I'd like the changes to be minimal myself. Still mostly into normal body type.

make them become extremely depressed/suicidal so they kill themselves off
with no women left, humanity goes extinct
end

Yep, and every woman you've ever met or heard about would be transformed and consigned to one of these barns, so if there's any particular woman you just want to sexually savage, all you have to do is look her up on the global dairy cow database to see which farm is hers and show up to fuck her brains out, regardless if she wants to or not.

Yeah, I'm thinking that there's a cooldown after you've removed your hand where the girl stops being so sexually submissive but is still in a daze, and is probably a good 10 minutes away from her normal mind and intelligence reasserting itself.

I can see the appeal of any woman also forgetting that anything even happened (to the point of ignoring any physical evidence to the contrary), but there's also some appeal in women reacting realistically to realizing they've been essentially raped but powerless to figure out who did it or what happened, especially if the law's hands are tied since with a man's hands around her neck, there's no way to prove that she wasn't the one instigating the rape.

If you're just gonna get rid of all women, why not be more creative and just turn them all into pizzas or statues or melt them all or something more fun and fucked up?

Shit like this makes me want to be a crusader and make it real, but I know I'd die long before I see the promise land

which scenario would you be fighting to make real?

The milk society one. Its truly how I view women so why not try to make it real?

I dunno which would be hotter, somehow fighting to subdue women into this reality against their will, or simply being able to throw a reality-altering switch that only anons in this thread and women would realize has changed anything, but all men and even history itself has been rewritten so all of these confused women wake up tomorrow morning in a world where they've already been stripped of their human rights and are expected to report to their local dairy farm for permanent relocation...

All women become spontaneously pregnant, but it's quickly discovered that whatever's brewing in every woman's rapidly-growing belly is unabortable and not human.

Like this?

The original scenario could be altered so that all women are impregnated by a species of phantom rape alien monsters that can phase through anything (walls, clothing, men, etc) on their mission to impregnate every human female on the planet in, say, 48 hours....

Or the original scenario stays the same, only the massive clutch of eggs that each woman is forced to lay produced a hive of the same rape alien monstrosities as mentioned above.

I find it hotter if they actively resist and then slowly become accustomed to the new life they must live. Like she'll say no, but as the days go on and she becomes more and more milk heavy, her logic will go out teh window. The issue is introducing something in our natural selection that makes and develops women into walking farms. If women all of a sudden came down with something that only males can fix then you're gonna see some fireworks my boi

Definitely love the thought of all these women becoming brood mothers against their will.

Maybe a virus goes around changing women and inducing lactation as mentioned above, forcing women one-by-one to become milk cows, and even then many of them would continue to fight and to resist, but that resistance would crumble as their basic physical need to be milked in order to engage in the most basic of tasks would render any attempt to fight back or free other women almost impossible.

Hot to think that within 2 days every woman on the planet could be turned into a mother-to-be against her will.

I like the idea for girls just hitting puberty like the milk scenario. Most girls are just finding their first sexual experience and now many are thrust to host alien creatures as their bodies adapt to feed the vile creations they birth.

Oh man, every woman the planet of breeding age, from teenagers to women in their 40s weeping uncontrollable as they feel unwanted spawn wriggling in leathery eggs in their belly, feeding off of their bodies from the inside and causing every woman's body to become humiliatingly swollen with life, milk and heat....

Like pictured, they try to move around and believe it's not real, but the eggs inside them make audible sounds. Soon they hatch inside them, and are birthed in their womb as insect like creatures are birthed from them and immediately fight to feed from the newly developed milk sacks of their mothers.

Bump

Sauce?

more?

forced blowjobs and smegma eating

what about girls with boyfriends?

anyone into this?

I'd want them to be very thin and big boobed. Preferably with some ageplay or daddy issue fantasies. I like her to be a good babygirl for cuddles.

Definitely into girls being forced to eat extreme amounts of smegma.

Sauce?

Dunno. Definitely Jill Valentine and tentacles.

implying women are intelligent to begin with.

138.130.163.65/randomboard

they all want to be naked and felt by strangers in public

it isnt legal to be nude in public now but if half the population wants it..

I'd want to be bred and milked by men daily. Id want it to be impossible for a man to resist breeding me. Id want them to use and choke me.

Also, almost all women start to develop bigger hips and thighs, along with fat round asses, so it's easier to give a birth to kids.

>Id want it to be impossible for a man to resist breeding me
Unless you're a landwhale, horrifically ugly, or smell fucking terrible, this should already be true.

I suppose I mean in more of an animalistic sense. Like heats and ruts. I guess that would involve changing men a bit too.