Comfy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

liftingrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/move-nomove.jpg
youtu.be/n0svuurLibQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is pretty much my ideal place to live

>you will never be that comfortable

This LA?

This is mine. Maybe one day the dream will come true still.

Also very nice, though i'd worry about flooding.

more cold and spooky than comfy imo

Just means building on higher ground. But lake location is /comfy/

>lake location is /comfy/
yes

Life goal is to be reclusive author in the middle of nowhere like that. Boat optional.

liftingrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/move-nomove.jpg

urp

nigger nigger nigger
OUT OUT OUT!

If I had a good skill, that would be a nice life. Work on your own terms in a relaxing space.

Can someone post pictures of rooms from outside like sims style. I remember seeing photos of like spaceships where you can see the interior rooms..those where nice pics

what is that style like?

Bitch is getting published without knowing anyone or wanting to sit on social media posting half a book to build up a fan base.
Can always hope.

Like this? If so I don't have many of them

Or this sort of thing rather.

foo fighters rock

i don't care about a huge house, but id love a good sized library/study

No...i remember one photo was a tree and and look like it was cut in half and you could see little elves in there living..or another one was like a space capsule and you can see what the room look like and there was a guy sleeping

Just want a fireplace and an indoor shooting range while it snows heavily outside.

or a baby raping

>reduced to rubble within a few years
the third reich wouldn't be that comfy

Don't believe I have that one, but do have this one.

It looked like this but bigger

There was someone posting a shit load of photos like this wheres that guy!!1111

like this?

Imagine the apocalypse.
Happy thoughts.

wonder where this is, and how many decades its been since some of those books have been looked at

Yes you just made me orgasm 8==========D~~~~

I propose you go to England, find a backstreet second hand book dealer and try not to ask that question.
Often comfy in those little stores though.

By far the most comfy image in this thread. I can feel my eyes relaxing just looking at it.

great, see if i have more

perfect day for me

I love dead bodies double orgasm

love the rainy days

baby drown in bath

old book shops like that are a treasure but can be hard to come by here in the US
very comfy photos though

is it weird that im drawn to books and librarys even tho im not a heavy reader?

Yeah, first the big book stores like borders and barnes destroyed the small shops. Then Amazon and the internet destroyed the big stores as well.

I kinda think small book stores may come back and just sell through amazon/internet while having a good location.

I actually had this as my pc's background for a while. Does anyone know who the artist is, or if they have more works? It's very nice

I think he kampfused comfy with kampfy

Not at all

I find them aesthetically appealing in general. Its nice to be surrounded by a bunch of stuff you can read at a whim. Though the internet has sorta taken over that aspect of knowledge at hand.

Reading also represents leaisure time to many people, so if you get a chance to read things are probably going well.

I personally liked them not just because they were comfy inside but because some of those old narrow streets have been there for centuries.
Little extra things to think about.

that box is very fuzzy

That winter out of that window looks pleasant.

youtu.be/n0svuurLibQ

Comfy music

What falls is this?

Gullfoss, Iceland

Hello Sup Forums. Bad camera sorry. Current living room view, comfiness forecast at least 3 more months :DDD

thanks

This is not a depression thread holy shit.

>several snow pics already
>my pic is depressing
don't be jelly user, it's not nice

Winter is uplifting, user. Just have to know how to use it.

That is so fucking awesome. Doesn't get much comfier than being inside during or just after a snowstorm.

Snow melts too fast around here so gotta enjoy it quickly.

Got more?

Put this on my monitor while reading. Looks nice and gives the crackling sound effects. Very comfy.

I suddenly have extreme depression.