Isn't Israel the vanguard leading the fight against Islam?

Isn't Israel the vanguard leading the fight against Islam?

Shouldn't Israel be supported so that they keep fighting Islam?

no they support ISIS

I think most posters here realize that and consider Israel to be a based ethnostate. The anti-Zionists are the most vocal, but alt-righters and conservatives in general tend to support Zionism.

My enemy doesn't magically become my friend just because he's also the enemy of my other enemy.

Jews first..

You do not know what are you talking about

>Zionism

Please inform your own ignorant self.

>implying Israel actually wants to fight or destroy Islam and not use it as a tool for never ending conflict as a means of control or to destroy white western society

That wouldn't imply Israel wants to stop war, wants to stop the flow of money.

>Isn't Israel the vanguard leading the fight against Islam?
Nope.

>Shouldn't Israel be supported so that they keep fighting Islam?
Nigger, when have you ever seen Israel fighting Islam?

>There-is-no-god-but-Allah.jpg
What are you, a sandnigger?

Muslims are not the enemy. Jewish money in american politics funds the destabilzation of Iraq, Libya, Syria, and soon Iran. The civillians had no choice in this so than they had to migrate. its the jews fault. The muslims do need to go home, but place blame where it should go.

good goy

Israel is leading the fight against stealing land from other less powerful shitheads. They're not doing anything at all about Islam.

Go inform YOURself. Zionism is the only thing keeping mudslimes out of power in the Holy Land and promoting Western values in the region.

JIDF plz go.

israel doesnt do shit but bitch and complain. typical jew. if i had to listen to their nagging on a road trip i would swirve into oncoming traffic

Israel hates muslims and whites so they import mudshits to ruin our countries and have an excuse to impose a NWO.

Fuck both Israel and the Muslim world.

Nice try Schlomo

Mudslimes invade Europe and rape, kill and riot.
b-but can't you see it's da jews?
a fucking leaf

How much are you paid OP?

Yeah, but how?

Isn't Islam the vanguard leading the fight against degeneracy?

Shouldn't Israel be bombed so that Muslims can live in peace?

Except your first enemy isn't doing anything while your other enemy is destroying civilization as we speak.

>Source of money
>Using everyone else as cannon fodder
>Every attack on someone else results in OY VEY ITS ANOTHA SHOWA

>Nigger, when have you ever seen Israel fighting Islam?
...in literally every war they ever though? Their continued eradication Palestine? What kind of question is this?

>Muslims are not the enemy.
Oh god

Figures the european gets it...

Yes, yey of course. ISRAEL does that. Of course.

> it's the muslim-italian Sup Forums user claims to understand israel episode

>Except your first enemy isn't doing anything

Jews are doing a great deal of damage. I heard there are a lot of those filthy rats in Hungary, are you one of them?

>Jews are doing a great deal of damage.
Whatever you precieve as damage, the muslims are causing much worse REAL damage.

whats there to understand?
you have forcefully taken a part of land that hasn't belonged to you for thousands of years, brainwashed your people to be cold and unemphatic to their neighbors and your government inflicts the same horrors you people have survived not a century ago.

>Isn't Israel the vanguard leading the fight against Islam?

as pathetic as it sounds, its actually IRAN that is the vanguard of the modern day Crusade.

israel tacitly supports ISIS, and at best drops a few bombs here and there.

Iran is on the ground, even risking generals on the front lines. More importantly, they are the ones supporting Christian militias (as few as they may be) and anyone else with the balls to fight ISIS.

>not using Israel as a bulwark and gradually bleaching the gene pool of the almost-European countries along the way
>not settling differences with the kikes now that they have their own country to focus on rather than living as outsiders in yours
>implying "muh holocaust" can't be used as the greatest pro-white righteous justification for this massive European genetic renaissance
>not hitting all the balkan and west asian clubs with your Aryan Breeding Squad
It's like you want to be genocided.

>It's like you want to be genocided.
its hilarious because in reality Israel has directly caused the EXACT opposite of literally every point you just fapped to.

israel is already a bulwark for invasion, it just goes the other way.

Can anyone actually provide any examples of the Israeli government advocating the genocide of white people? Of course not. It's just a retarded conspiracy theory. The Israelis have long since realised that the only thing stopping them from being steamrolled by their neighbours is European and American support