no homo btw

Is it just me or is Retrovertigo the most beautiful song of all time

I

FOUND

A

it's not just you
>when the guitar and drums come in

PINK SPORK

This so fucking good 10/10. I can't count how many times I've heard this and still bump it. Bungle in general is so fucking good. Though I prefer the self titled over California. But again it's like comparing Low to Ziggy. Both amazing albums, but your favorite just depends on preference most likely.

CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA

You've gotta give this a listen if you haven't already, it's there best album.

What are some other groups that are similar to late period Bungle? Every band I've heard that claims to be "influenced by Mr. Bungle" (Dog Fashion Disco, Tub Ring, etc.) just copies the self-titled album - I want a group that's more along the lines of DV or California
Cardiacs maybe?

Secret Chiefs 3
Estradasphere
Darth Vegas

I've heard everything by them, Disco Volante is definitely amazing. I just don't like Platypus that much. Outside of that I think it's on par with the other albums.

My ranking is
>Mr. Bungle
>California
>Disco Volante
>OU818*
>Goddammit I Love America!
>The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny
>Bowel of Chiley

*Not sure it should count since it's so similar to the debut, but I figured I'd still include it just because.

it is.
>STARING INRO GLAAAAAASSY EYES
>MEEEEEEESMERIIIIIIZED

FROM HISTORY
THE FLOOD OF COUNTERFEITS RELEASED
THE BLACK CLOUD
REDUCTIONISM AND THE BEAST

more fucking great lyrics + complex music album like this?

LINDY HOP AROUND THE TRUITH
>JUMP BACK! WOLF PACK ATTACK!
SWINGN’ UP THERE IN THE NOOSE
>SLAP BACK! WHITE SHARK ATTACK!

not that ive found no.. :(

Maybe a close second to this would be Angel Dust. I always looked at that as a more commercial toned down Mr Bungle album. Which is not a shot, I love the album, just a bit more accessible than Mr. Bungle.

Patton band power ranking:
>California
>Disco Volante
>Angel Dust
>Anonymous
>Mr. Bungle
>The Director's Cut
>Tomahawk
>Fantômas
>Mit Gas
>King for a Day...Fool for a Lifetime
>The Real Thing
>Suspended Animation
>Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By
>Delìrium Còrdia
>Album of the Year
>Oddfellows
>Nevermen
>Sol Invictus
>Dead Cross

why does mu hate dead cross so much

i expected to hate it from the previews but after listening to the whole album it sounded pretty nie

I actually am listening first time today so I'll rank the albums once I hear it

Because it has members of The Locust, Retox, Festival of Dead Deer, Mr Bungle and Fantomas and still managed to sound like a generic crossover thrash album with phoned in vocals

>no mondo cane

shit list

he said bands

and posted albums

by bands