I'm fucking wasted. Life is garbage. Wish I could just kill myself already, but I'm too much of a pussy

I'm fucking wasted. Life is garbage. Wish I could just kill myself already, but I'm too much of a pussy.

Don't make major life decisions when you're high/drunk. Fucking idiot

Huh, I have that exact shotgun.

I've got a Remmington 870. Great for killing Hawks and Raccoons.

harden the fuck up. Whats the problem anyway?

enjoy your rust

i want to know more, whats wrong

You sound real strong of will and character. Success will surely follow you in your endeavors.

Well stop being a pussy and endure, op. You thing life is easy for the majority of people?

Well don't sell your weapon short. I'm sure it can take down bigger prey, just give it a few inches of distance from the temple so the bullet can achieve a high enough velocity to adequately Pierce the brain. (;

No, YOU thing!

Drink more instead.

I used LSD and smoke weed and meth in this new year eve, and the day after only meth, life is meaningless unless you hav something to do, or a family, what's the problem user?

Bad avice. Always make major decisions when high or drunk

how about you get a shitty office job and work for a barely livable wage, go home to fuck a frumpy housewife you stopped loving years ago and have your bratty, teenage son yell at you?

Same

No, conciousness and critical thinking are tangled with high dopamine levels when you are trippin', as you can see he is trying to blow his head

Life always feels meaningless on new years. It's a day off harsh introspection and regret, get over yourself.

That sounds like something a newfag would say.

>hardening commences

Are you still here OP or is the deed done?

Pls respond

OP is kill

Depends on when they got it

im p drunk 2 op

gonna go have a faggy ciggy smokey, will send lung cancer your way if i can

I also feel like shit user, my friends don't hang out with me anymore cause i am the kind of person who tries to hard in being charismatic, my jokes are too childish and it's because i'm an ugly virgin, i overthink the situations and ultimately i became a drug addict, my family it's tearing appart cause everyone want something they don't have, i work as a carpenter without life secure and my waist it's fucking twisted cause the effort of lift very heavy shit, muy chin it's twisted to cause i have a muscular thing in my left side of my face, i can't see very well, my left shoulder it's fucked up too. If you are beyond this fucked up, you need to embrace things, and try to find a solution, cause there is hope ,there is always hope

We're all pretty drunk and probably smoking.

Can confirm but i'm not in my feels

>being this much of a crybaby

im quitting tomorrow

or so i tell myself

>but not in my feels
You're definitely more fucked up than I am and I tanked close to a fifth of gin a half hour ago on an empty stomach. Pls explain

not who youre replying to but i gotta stay off liquor. only been on it a few nights over the last couple months but everytime i do something regretable

last time idk wtf i was messaging some tinder bitch but it bothers me when im sober kek

We all quit just before yesterday. New years resolution amirite

>alone in my room posting on b
>doing something regrettable

Have also been talking to chicks on tinder and regret doesn't exist in that place unless you're an idiot and fucked a clingy scrub and/or a fat chick.

very true

im out of beer user. guess ill sleep

Well I'm almost out of Simpsons pics so thread is dead I guess.

rip

i enjoy our talks

have a bearable evening/morning user

Goodnight OP

Hey try to close connection of everyone by asking all of the grills out and then starve yourself for a month or so then do a 20 20 20 (pushups situps and squats a day) and open up to society (this is you are like me single fat and ugly.

I as well. The same to you friend

I'm going to dump my feels folder in this thread, hope that is ok OP.

And stay off the liquor if you can't handle it faggot. Cheers.

No. This isn't a feels thread, crybaby.

Oh ok it seemed like a feels thread from the OP. I'll start my own.

These is all cringeworthy. Stop.

Thred is ded. Bye all
>feels

Hi op, same. You're not the only one. Just thought I'd say that. I think about ending it every day. If only I didn't have a family that cared about me.

Shoot, you have it so hard, huh?

TBH I'd rather have a feels thread then a avatarfag

its okay user im drunk as shit too just hang out and hate minorities like me

Eh, I'm a minority but my problems mostly stem from inside my head. I'm not beaten down and oppressed by the outside world every day. I'm just a depressed shut in with nothing to live for.

How rude.

Oh boy, another fan of that shitty James Cameron movie about the blue fags

I can relate to this. I'm also a minority and people constantly discriminate against me when I go out in public and it's fucked up. I didn't choose this, I just wish people weren't such bigots where I live. I try to tell myself it's their problem if they can't see past my fursona but it's hard sometimes to not get down on myself. Truth is I feel naked when I'm not in my fursuit, like a snail without a shell. People judge me for being a furry but it's just another hurdle to endure to me. It's who I am on the inside that matters. Not the fur I wear on the outside.

Ugh. This was a rollercoaster. I think this was the push I needed to pull the trigger.

>discriminates against furries
>on furchan