*ruins your childhood franchise*

*ruins your childhood franchise*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg-pnGFbwMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

:D

fucking terrible movies

I knew they were going the be shit ever since disney bought the rights, haven't wasted my time or money on any of them. I wonder how anyone could be retarded enough not to do the same.

TL;DR: You deserve it.

Not only a Jew tier actress but man,what a fucking idiot!

Tbh Rogue One is really good. 7... meh... 8... franchise is dead to me

>*ruins your childhood franchise*
To be fair, Episodes 1-3 unlocked that achievement many years ago.

I'm not terribly disappointed with Episode 8 because they have been shitting out garbage for 20 years already.

To be honest, not her fault as much as the script writers/directors.
Think she was ok in the first one, latest movie plain out sucked

LUL, don't know how there are people watching that garbage hoping for a good movie. I'm not giving a dollar to those fuckers, Marvel or Star Wars movie.

i'm sorry you had such a shit childhood franchise

>tfw white slavers ruined Star Wars

Wait... Luke and Leia are brothers but Mickey and Minnie are lovers...

Liked her better in Attack of the Clones

I am now reminded of how retarded that thing was in 2

As soon as it turns to shit it stops being canon so I don't care

Disney didn't ruin my childhood, fucking polio did.

The Last Jedi is a good movie.

hey Franklin

Star Wars was never good. So. Nothing of value was lost.

Well its only fair. After all we did ruin her party at the Thalmor Embassy.

She has very thick arms and legs on an otherwise feminine frame. So muscular.

Is this Parker Posey?

Weird. That doesn't look like J.J. Abrams or Rian Johnson.

*bites your dick*

I think she's cute

Top fucking kek

Star wars was what, 1977?
If it was your childhood franchise you're 50, sitting in mom's basement, whining on Sup Forums about a movie.

She is a little cute but she's nowhere near attractive enough to merit being the female lead in a Star Wars film.

45 indeed. But running my own business and mommys long dead. So fuck you. And well. I enjoyed all new films because... I don't care much as long as there are fucking lightsabers and xwings

I'll give you that

star wars was never really that great. More an acid trip than sci-fi epic. Firefly had way more verisimilitude and was more scientifically accurate.

so, it didn't ruin your childhood franchise. move along, skippy.

ugh another baby crying cause the movie was too smart for them. to watch your transformer you waste.

Acurate except the whole, you know, actually getting off this damn planet

>the last Jedi
>too smart for them
Obvious bait

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg-pnGFbwMQ

Please bite it off.

guess you forgot something

hating b4 seeing it.

lmao, I'm really glad that Star Wars is losing some of its fanbase.

They are mice man, they fuck anything that squeaks

Star Wars hasn't been legitimately good since ESB so I don't see why everyone is screaming about the new movies ruining something that from a filmmaking standpoint has been ruined since fucking Ewoks.

Star Wars is just a fun, brainless action series at this point so iunno why everyone keeps reading too much into it as far as continuity and shit is concerned.

>inb4 m-muh Expanded Universe

Yes but she's still a sharp toothed monster

This picture was taken at Harvey Weinstein's house

at least someone notices the obvious.
that she is a MTF tranny.

More like, I need to take this picture so the deal goes over well and I get my six billion dollars

>hurr movies don't stay popular
star wars had merch out the ass for decades after the movies. its no stretch to say a someone born in the year 2000 could consider those a big part of his childhood.

its nostalgia goggles.
last three movies were thrash even without that standard though.

Rogue one isn't good either

This.

I'm dissapointed in the latest movie but people calling it "the worst" apparently forget ep1 happened.

>ruined since fucking Ewoks
>not remembering that standalone Ewok movie

ITT: Faggots who forget how shit the acting and script in the first 3 movies actually were. I am an old fag who saw the original when he was 14. Childhood still not ruined. Mee sir, likee.

even though 1-3 were trash,it doesn't make these last three any good.
it just proves Star Wars is kind of shitty.

>implying one of the lead actors wrote/directed the films
>implying you were a child during the release of the original trilogy
>implying episodes 1 2 and 3 didn't already destroy star wars forever anyway
>implying star wars is anything other than a single stand alone trilogy about a young man and his adventures to save a princess and thwart an evil empire

You can't ruin star wars. Nothing outside of the original trilogy is "star wars". You can still find the original edits of all 3 of the original movies online and watch them for free (by original I mean the versions before GL decided he was anything other than the "idea guy"). Just enjoy the original films for what they are and stop falling for the obvious disney bait that is trying to get you to believe that star wars was ever anything other than a great couple of movies with a bad guy that was incredibly marketable for toys. There is no cultural phenomenon. The originals are great, and anything you think about the franchise beyond that is being forced down your throat by disney ad executives.

How can rogue one be even remotely good when every character is boring trash, every action scene relies on you going "Hey look it's (insert star wars nostalgia bait here) !" and the entire ending of the movie is essentially spoiled if you've seen the first 10 minutes of the trilogy that all of the horrible nostalgia bait is based on?

I don't get it. How can she have a British accent and still have white teeth? I thought those cave men still used boar hair and sand to brush their teeth.

the new films are still canon.
and they do shit on all of the main cast of the great star wars films.

that doesn't "ruin" star wars but its about as close as you can get. I don't get how you can defend that shit.

>disney tells you the new films are canon
>"yes master"

How about you just do what a normal person does and watch the original trilogy, remember it as a great story, see the new films, decide you don't like them, go "that was stupid" and decide you don't give a shit about the new films and continue to remember star wars as the amazing shit you saw when you were a kid? The new movies can't take away the sense of awe and anticipation I had as a kid when Luke looked out over the setting suns. You also have the capacity to choose whether or not you even go see the movie.

t;dr: Nothing outside of the original trilogy matters if you don't want it to.

To me Darth Vader is still just a respected jedi and pilot that was seduced by the dark side and turned into the emperor's muscle, with the added twist of being the main character's father. All the retarded space jesus shit from the prequels is inconsequential because they're bad movies and I don't care about them.

I like her.

U showed them

>still giving a shit about shit you gave a shit about as a child

I can see how someone that was constantly raped as a child would think that way.

You must have industrial strength autism

Haha autism I remember that insult.

Its true, you have it. Tell us about your dank pokemon cards and pogs you still give a shit about

>tfw you re-watch the original trilogy as an adult and realize how shit that is too

Star Wars was never great. It was a movie made for kids for crying out loud. Can we please stop pretending like it's some grandiose epic space opera that should be revered as highly as GENUINELY great movies? They are, and always have been, popcorn flicks. Nothing more.

Ebin trole

Yeah bro autism, classic. Next go "what are you, ASS BURGERS?!" It'll be hilarious.

THIS
also, star wars was awesome in the 70s because of the innovative special effects. now there's nothing new, CGI is everywhere

Britfag detected.

>your childhood
>implying 99% of Sup Forums wasn’t born in the mid to late 90’s

I saw Episode IV in the theater on the first run. First movie I ever saw indoors (not at a drive-in). These films are my childhood and defined my generation. Not yours.

Gen X is smart enough not to go see this new shit. Don’t feed the troll genius.

Nah, I was right the first time. You have severe autism, and only autism sufferers care about stupid shit they liked as a kid.

Every cute reply only proves me right.

Jar Jar Binks is just another shit character like C3PO

Wow, continuing the original and creative autism insults AND throwing in a thinly veiled "I-I'm only here for the (you)s".

It's like 2013 is tugging on the back of my shirt going "HEY, LOOK AT ME. REMEMBER ME? WASN'T I FUNNY?"

Seriously. I mean how much time and effort does it take to come up with something like "the force" the concept of telekinetic powers long pre-dates Star Wars, and calling it "the force" is about as vapid a a name for it as you can get.

Add in the bland emotionless story with cliche twists and turns and you have yourself one of the most uninteresting pulp action movies ever made. The level of hype surrounding this franchise is criminal. Get better taste. Go read Saga. There's a Space Opera worth its salt.

What I think is slapstick comedy, is that everyone in this day in age knows full well that sequels, pre-sequels, and reboots are guaranteed 100% garbage, yet dumbfucks STILL go and see the next addition because "herp to the derp muh childhood muh fefes" and then have the fucking nerve, the audacity to act pissed off when the movie is garbage...

Wow, multiple people in the same thread that don't realize that it's been about 5 years since their favorite insult became an overused buzz word. I should probably inform both of you that nobody thinks "gaylord" is funny anymore either. Good day.

I didn't think they could cram so much butthurt in one place.

>muh movies

You all faggots complaining about reboots, spinoffs and whatever seem to have forgotten Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure.

Star wars plot was never great, but it looked fucking cool in the 80s because the special effects were innovative, that's the only valuable thing about the original trilogy

you faggots just like to complain because you're all useless entitled millennials

Star Wars was literally Sesame Street in space.

Star wars was never that good anyway.

Star Wars was kike shillery, the jewish rebels against the Nazi Empire

This insult never has an expieration date. Cunt

I feel the same amount of pity for people that still say autism as I do for people that wear TapOut shirts. Which is to say I feel no pity at all, but am still baffled by their oblivious stupidity.

how come you faggots are shitting on star wars
but loved the hunger games?
that movie was fucking retarded and no one was whining like you're doing now

I dont need your pity you autistic faggot kike.

But without it you'll have nothing left!

goofy also isn't both of their fathers so I wouldn't look too deep into it.

Except knowing that im youre father