daily reminder that:
Bernard is a host
the top of the consciousness pyramid is suffering
the MiB is Arnold's attempt at putting his consciousness into a host

I R O N C L A D

shrinkray fags welcomed

>shrinkray fags welcomed
You're doing it wrong.

I'm guessing there'll be a twist in Ep 5. Evan Rachel Wood tweeted something about it.

Too bad they have to go up against TWD and SNF. They are going to get their assess kicked the next couple of weeks in the ratings.

First and only for hookerfu.

>shrinkray fags welcomed
That's not how it works, son.

>shrinkray fags welcomed
Nope.

What's the endgame of this, HBO already has five seasons ready, but the AI rebelling against humans shitck will boring eventually. This looks to be the main plot of s1 so what's next after that. Personally I'm a lot interested with the maze subplot

>Armistice will NEVER bully you

Dolores a cute! CUTE!

So does the Man in Black live in park or what?

And why did it took him THIRTY FUCKING YEARS to begin trying to beat Westworld?

So will we see Li'l Bobby's face split open tomorrow

Who will Maeve infect with the magic words (Clementine)?

Will MiB make his "I'm here to liberate you" speech (seen in a trailer)?

Will we meet the mysterious Charlotte (Aeden doesn't recognize her name yet)?

What will William do with Dolores in his lap (no lewds plz)? Will Logan do anything nondickish?

With an ArnolD and a BernarD, is there a ClifforD to be seen?

Will Sizemore do something comically bitchy again?

Will the excavation of Ford's new narrative location yield remains of previous WW structures?

Why does the maze look like you can't reach the center?

What "90s kid" music will be played in old-timey style?

>And why did it took him THIRTY FUCKING YEARS to begin trying to beat Westworld?

He's been coming for 30 years, I think it's implied he's spent at least the last 10 setting up his strategy for "beating" WW.

>Who will Maeve infect with the magic words (Clementine)?
Yes.

GROWIN' BOY

TeddyxDoloresfags BTFO

FIRST FOR SAYING MCPOYLE BECAUSE I ONLY WATCH MEME SHOWS

They reveal the shrinkray, turning the entire first half of the show upside down when we get a deeper understanding of Westworld

>So will we see Li'l Bobby's face split open tomorrow
Who?
>Who will Maeve infect with the magic words (Clementine)?
Yes
>Will MiB make his "I'm here to liberate you" speech (seen in a trailer)?
Hopefully
>Will we meet the mysterious Charlotte (Aeden doesn't recognize her name yet)?
Maybe
>What will William do with Dolores in his lap (no lewds plz)? Will Logan do anything nondickish?
Sleep, no.
>With an ArnolD and a BernarD, is there a ClifforD to be seen?
what
>Will Sizemore do something comically bitchy again?
I hope he isn't in this episode, his plot is useless
>Will the excavation of Ford's new narrative location yield remains of previous WW structures?
Yeah
>Why does the maze look like you can't reach the center?
Who says you can't??
>What "90s kid" music will be played in old-timey style?
New Slang

SO WOT - DEE FOCK - HAPPEND
AH YOU FOCKING KEEDIN ME
A RELENTLESS FOCKING EXPERIENCE

What's his name?

whoore confirmed for falling in love with the white cowboy hat man guest

*angrytoddhowardnoises*

The endgame isn't the robot rebellion.

The endgame is the robots choosing to stay, and the implications of that.

McPoyle? He's gonna get with Dolores, guaranteed. Teddy only exists to get cucked.

I LOVE YOUR BUTT. LET ME KISS IT. -BERNARD

So we know the park is shrunk but how do we know they use a shrink ray to achieve it? There might be some other kind of technology we dont know about yet

Azor Armistice

I really like the idea that the last part of the pyramid is metaphor. The ability to let things stand for something else, let them symbolize, make connections over semantic fields that aren't necessarily there.

>So we know the park is shrunk

A ray is the only explanation for shrinking.
What, you think they have the technology to make clothes that shrink people, or the technology to create miniature robots?

>shrinkray deniers
I'm onto you, HBO employees

You're both fucking autistic. It's obviously a shrink PILL.

>shrink PILL
Lol get the fuck out, retard.
As if something like that is in any way viable

Is MIB /ourguy/?

Baron Trump

It's actually a shrink suppository.

>the last part of the pyramid is metaphor

Anyone who has studied mysticism to the most basic degree knows that the "top of the pyramid" is a common symbol for god. That's what they meant with all those mentions of god in the recent episode. He is the key to consciousness, like the theory they spoke about, and Ford is God (soon to be dead).

Interesting theories. I guess we will see how it pans out but by showing the shrunken park in the very first episode its obviously an important part of the plot and something that will be revisited later in the season

Will you morons just fuck off?

william, dolores and fuckface will have to go try and save Teddy from Wyatt

If you can give me a reason why its not shrunk (which we CLEARLY see in ep 1) then i will leave

In the sense that he is an edgy, impotent contrarian lashing out against some imaginary oppression and trying to "red pill" robots, yes.

christ i need to watch episode 3 again, what the hell was i even doing when this scene happened, i don't remember any of that.

>the top of the consciousness pyramid is suffering
>the MiB is Arnold's attempt at putting his consciousness into a host
I mean I believed that Arnold was MiB from the moment they mentioned him, but this is fucking perfect.
"You're at your most real when you're suffering"

that was a pretty nifty move he did, too bad guests have god mode.

That was some slick shooting

>too bad guests have god mode.
>guests

yea thats exactly the line that prompted me to think that suffering is the missing piece of the pyramid, its also traumatic memories of suffering triggered by the MiB that break dolores and the black whore out of their loops, making them one step closer to true consciousness

Its too perfect for them not to do, its pretty much confirmed at this point

First for making Dolores take the horse cock.

No other reason to go to Westworld.

I'd also take her to the pig pen, make her strip down, and live like a sow for a day, eating out their food trough and just shitting out in the open.

This. Really shows how many posters here are absolute cancer.

you deserve to die in a horrible fashion, good thing you will at least never have a girlfriend

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

Everyone else can fuck off.

>MEME SHOWS
>calling objectively one of the best comedies of the best comedies of the last decade a meme show just because it is liked by Sup Forums

edgelords get out, and he will forever be McPoyle to me
reserve the title of meme show for garbage like bb theory

>not calling the characters by their name but by their most known role
You should probably kill yourself.

So during the pilot the hosts are bothered by flies that can't be killed because they're not robots, unlike every other animal in the park.
But at the end of the episode, DeLoris kills a fly on her neck, meaning that this fly is a robot.
But to make such a minuscule and droid fly, you would need to build a bigger fly, then shrink it.
So it makes me wonder, why is it the first time in the existence of the park that they create a robot fly ? Either it's because they had never thought about it, or either it's because the shrinking technology got exponantially better.

lol. Fucking butthurt Doloroscucks.

Anyone else think the park is on the Moon or something?

>tfw i missed last episode and i'm going to miss this episode so i can build up 3 missed episodes and watch them back to back in comfy town.

i'm questioning whether this woman and that security guy are real themselves. they're interactions while finding the stray seemed to hint at them being scripted.

I wonder why they don't shrink the robots that they put in storage. would save a lot of place.

literally everyone does that faggot

The fly was alive was the implication my friendo

>spend 40k to visit waifu
>she's locked in a pig pen and covered in shit

DAMN IT
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Did they mention the price ?
Is it 40 thousands a single day ?

Just a reminder that Westworld is located on another planet and inside a vast underground cavern hollowed out by nukes and this is proven by;

The staff serving “tours” instead of going home at night.
The long underground train ride to get to the park.
The long wait times for staff to communicate with the outside world.
The sharply defined and oddly round borders of the park.
The implausibility of a corporation buying up entire National Parks.
And finally, this is a sci-fi tv show.

Are there any hints on how the shrinking ray works.

>studied mysticism
let me stop you right there,go back to /x/ and learn how to summon a succubus you gigantic dumb faggot

how fucking terrible would it be if the top of the pyramid for fords recipe for natural consciousness was him

how does god make you more conscious of a person? Stop trying to push your terrible /x/ ideas on this smart piece of writing

the top of the pyramid is suffering
see

Also the shrink ray technology

IRATE BRITISH PERSON

I think it occurs on the 2nd train but the guest arent told. The only hosts that are not shrunk are the greeters from the first train

So does Teddy remember things he sees when he's 'dead' (ie this and when maeve escapes)

Do they shrink the cameras too or did they just build mini ones?

Oh wait they could always film it with a microscope I guess

There are no cameras in the park. They can literally see the entire shrunken park and can zoom in

So, after last episode, it's pretty much confirmed that McPoyle and his buddy are there in present time. And also that MiB is not a known character.

>how does god make you more conscious of a person?

They literally talked about that theory several times in the latest episode. The voices of god in their head turns, with time, to thoughts and consciousness.

Also, ignorance is nothing to be proud of.

>you've visited westworld before and met Dolores
>you loved her
>cough up hundred's of thousands for a return trip
>just for Dolores
>rush off the train to find that some cunt's got her eating out of a trough in the pig pen, shitting in the mud

Dolores is a 50$ whore, but Teddy is cool, too bad that he is always played like a fiddle.

i feel like she probably has a nice pussy based off the rest of her features

i'm aware this comment is retarded

>50$ whore
That's an expensive whore for western times.

Would Dolores start to deteriorate if you were to take her out to the desert, strip her naked, chain her up and starve her?

The "voice of God" is literal but it's just the echoes of the giant employees as talk when they are near the table where the shrunken down park sits.

MiB say the one will die once he loses a specific amount of blood. That means the robots know to go dead once they reach a threshold. So in a few days she should know to "die" from exposure or starving.

It can get worse, friend-o.

White Rabbit confirmed as the next old timey cover song

The pistols the guest use make hole in them alright, but if a robot chose not to or due to a bug as it happened to MILK how do you kill them with standard guns?

what his her accent and why is she so hot?

Remove the head or destroy the brain.

Danish.

Because you like a quality MILF.

>So in a few days she should know to "die" from exposure or starving.

No, they've got hundreds(?) of robots stored down in the basement for years on end without any maintenance, yet they suffer no apparent degradation.

Cowboys From Hell confirmed as the next old timey cover song.

Patrician westworld girl.

the top of the pyramid will not be god, that is hack writing

watch and learn something
and dont act enlightened just because you waste your time reading about witches and ghouls, you come across as pathetic

I wasn't implying they rot. The ones in storage are on standby mode.

>Danish

mm, i bet she's poppin' fresh.

Sure user see you tomorrow

>I wasn't implying they rot. The ones in storage are on standby mode.

I could see draining the "blood" from a robot as MiB did to the Card Dealer bot, as it's something akin to draining the oil out of a car's engine but they won't starve to death.

yes, dolorizfags need not apply