I've made my decision

I've made my decision.
I'm an 18 year old male, i've been coming here since I was 11. perhaps thats why I'm so unhappy today, but I doubt it.
I think it's moreso because as i person, I am entirely unlikeable.
Ive tried being outgoing, ive tried just "being myself" ive tried getting drunk, high all that bullsht.
Nobody likes me
And for all my life i've felt alone.
I have friends, family, and I fucking love them, and i guess they love me.
But it doesnt filll the hole, where no one has ever been, no one can make me feel like im not alone in this life, and im tired of pushing my back against the wall and acting like I don't care.
Thank you Sup Forums. for the 7 years we spent together, im already drunk , I plan to take all my benzos and keep on drinking, and if all goes right, ill never wake up.
I love you Sup Forums
Please, go on and live happy lives,
Do what I couldn't.

Mail me some, cause you’ll puss out and not take them all

Post pics or it didn’t happen

Its all or nothing faggot, and im not pussing out.

Okay what the fuck dont do dumb shit please message me lets talk my kik is iicatsrmylife...please dont die man!!!

Question: will smoking a cigarette be counterproductive?
I kind of want to do one more of most of my casuals before I die.
But i dont want a fucking cigarette to somehow save my life, being a stimulant and all.

We'll send Logan Paul over shortly. Just sit tight.

Motherfucker, you just said your friends and family love you, chill the fuck out and calm down because you're 18.
Remember when you were 14 and were like "I'm an adult now?" and now you look back and realize how clueless and ridiculous you were?
That's you again, right now, you're a child and clueless because your shit is still run 100% by dem hormones.
So go smoke a blunt and fap, play some chill hop and pass out, or some pokemon, whatever the fuck you kids do, and realize that you got people who love you, and you're being a dramatic shitty teenager just like when you were 14.
It's all gonna be good bro, shit seriously gets better after your hormones calm the fuck down, so wait.

FUCKING KEK
geneiunely gave me a good laugh user, thanks.

I hope you didn't do it, because dying like that is not good at all.

Start suckin’ cock and plenty of people will like you. Besides, you probably have no real reason to be depressed and it is likely your’e just doing this for attention.

>18 year old male
Lol yeah you should do it now cause it just goes downhill from there buddy.

Anhero

I apprecaite the concern but the same bullshit generic advice wont do shit for me anymore man.
I understand theres people that love me, and it hurts me deeply that I'll be hurting them.
but im so, fucking,tired,
of feeling so alone.
and nobody fills that gap.

why havent u tried getting help..I mean its dumb but get depression medication because ppl care about u ..heck i don't fucking know u and im scared for u

You get used to the lonliness eventually. Pussy!

All you know is being alive, so why would you want to die? What if there's not anything better after this? Don't kill yourself.

>Start suckin’ cock and plenty of people will like you
thats not me bro.
> you probably have no real reason to be depressed
perhaps from the perspective of someone whos genuinely stable I don't.
perhaps my issues are bullshit and could be fixed witha matter of hard word, dedication, all that cliche bullshit.
but im too god damned tired to try.
> it is likely your’e just doing this for attention.
if i wanted attention id message my friends for help.
Im avoiding them because I know theyd want to stop me.

This is something I'm doing.

Hey user..lets talk..okay? :(
I know how u feel I'm alone and ive tried to die countless times but what ur doing is very most likely going to backfire..ive tried to overdose on all kinds of shit and im only 15..haha ..but man message me..I said my kik up there..please dont die!

no one cares, it's not going to get better

roll the fucking dice bro.

Do it fagget

Rediricting towards
because i want a fucking cigarette before i do it, but I don't want THAT to be the reason i wake up ina hospital witha bunch of assholes acting like they care.

Unless he’s white

Become a trap

Old fag here.

You're a weak faggot, why kill yourself when you will die anyway? enjoy your time her, draw it out, for the end result is the same for -everyone-.

I have depression, but if I can think like this, so can you, you miserable faggot.

fuck off. i'm white. still just waiting for this shit life to end.
it never gets better.

Dude being white is legit as fuck, I should know.

>le white male privilege! le perfect life for the le whites!!! #imwithher #metoo we did it reddit!

Yeah I agree with oldfag-user..dont be a pussy and find a way out..sure ur life is miserable and people just say the same shit when u tell then ur deoressed and nothing's getting better people are shitty I get it and life is too but dont pussy out of it..message my kik I wanna know more to why u think this way..is there really nothing I can do? Makes me feel sad...:(

I am.
Unless you're Sup Forums in which case i cant fucking tell at this point.
haha, fuck no.
thanks for the advice but try taking your head out of your own ass. I realise everyone dies, but I am NOT enjoying my time here, and I don't see a way to do that.
maybe I am a miserable piece of shit. at least a few hours from now I'll be a dead one, with no one to bother.

Dude, I'm a 30 year old user. I've been here for years. I haven't had a gf. I am NOT about to end it all because of that. You gotta make life worth living. Don't die man.

Niggers die everyday b

bye user, and see you soon

Dude I love being white, life is on easy mode. Legit, just got hired on at my county sheriffs department because I’m white

THIS DUDE.
This dude has it right.
I'm not here so one of you can stop me.
Im here to make some conversation while i finish my 8 pack and smoke up before i dose the benzos.
Situations like mine happen every god damned day, im not unique, im not special., 2 of my friends tried this shit before me.
if you care, dont focus on the dubasses on Sup Forums who are beyond gone.
If theres someone in your life, whos depressed, who you know needs help.
dont let them slip through the fucking cracks.
to almost everybody, I was nobody.
And now I'm here.

>Same generic advice
You sound like my brother. I have a genetic predisposition to depression, gotten worse since I exited the Navy in 2016. I finally got sick of thinking of Killinng myself so I went to a therapist, my doc, and got the antidepressants. I know slot of people have bad shit to say about them, but I finally feel normal. Do something similar, user. Might as well try, right? I mean, what if you start feeling good for once? The rope will always be there, there's no rush for a necking. Get help.

I'm giving up here..theres no way he'll listen to anyone here..stubborn..that's how suicidal people are..in their "moments" they wont listen no matter what I feel terrible but I really cant stop him..my offer still stands tho..op

Smoke em slow..stay longer

"filll the hole, where no one has ever been"

God, ur an idiot. Being yourself won't make people like you. It will make you like yourself. You will always feel alone of your goal is to have others like you while you don't like yourself. It's high time you looked into catharsis. Not the kind of shit other people tell you catharsis is but what YOU feel like doing, you're gonna get shit from people you think you like. You're probably gonna lose friends. But your gonna end up actually liking who you are. Try it man, either that or keep killing yourself.

Look man, I'm not going to tell you what to do because I don't know you and you are your own person. What I will say is that you should think about your family. I know you don't want to hurt them. You may not be enjoying life and it may be shit but you following through on this will genuinely ruin their lives for the rest of their lives. My brother died 4 years back from a heart defect and my family is still destroyed to this day. I have panic attacks as well as my mom and sister. My mom also has crippling depression from it. Life is hard and can be really fucking shitty. But do you want to inflict 1000% more pain than you have ever experienced on your family and friends. Quite a few people I know have killed themselves and the pain and misery that you would leave in your wake in not explainable with words. It's a pain that cuts deeper than anything can heal. Please take it easy man and if you decide to go through then good luck on the other side buddy. Sup Forums will miss you user.

This, god dammit: My wife has depression, has since forever, and antidepressants are worth it as fuck to try. You may have to try a couple kinds, but it is night and fucking day, my dude.
Real depression is literally curable in lots of cases with meds, and it feels EXACTLY like flipping a switch on that hole you feel you got.

btw that "bullshit generic advice" is generic for a reason, because it's TRUE. You're a child and you don't know 10% of the shit you think you do. You're tired of hearing the same shit over and over from old heads? Well guess what we're tired of having to fucking tell you, so for once in your life, listen to your god damn elders and understand that you don't need to understand, you just need to shut the fuck up and do what I say, then you will wake up one day and realize how much better life is and how ridiculous you sounded tonight

Welp, I'm about done my beers and my joints nearly dead.
I suppose its time I head off to sleep.
Thank you all for your comments, its touching to hear from people who care, and have genuine kindness in their hearts.
I've never been one to really believe in god, but I hope now to see you all in heaven.
If news, or proof is what you seek, I live in the lower mainland of BC Canada, and my surname begins with M.
I doubt I'm important enough to make any major news source though.
Ive often filled my life with hatred and cynicism, but I really do love you . please, live happier lives than I did, secludinjg yourself is never the solution to your failures, goodbye friends.

I know exactly how you feel
But let me tell you what keeps me going
Life doesn't matter there is no afterlife there is nothing like a heaven or hell to go to
When you're dead you're dead
I don't care if you actually kill yourself because its just a casual move in these kinda days
But if you think of it that you had that luck to be born and do what you want to do gives me motivation to carry on if something happens that i don't like I'll stop doing it
If you think the chan is making you a horrible person and let's be real it's definitely easier to fit in society when you're a normie you should stay away from this place

Remember life doesn't matter you don't matter no one matters we are just some animals on a rock flying through space

We couldn't stop u so sleep tight user..live well

I guess it doesn't matter but for all it's worth I hope you wake up tomorrow. Goodnight buddy

>Nobody likes me
I've already liked you, but ok user. Godspeed.

do a backflip

Then we shouldn’t be hearing from you anymore

I might have arrived here a bit too late but ill give you some tips other anons gave me on here when i was feeling down. First learn to enjoy your own company only you can make you happy friends are only close strangers after all and dude instead of being an hero why dont you do something dangerous/exciting anything will be better than suicide trust me you will look but in the future and be glad you didnt do it

Good one less piece of shit underage cancer to shit up this place. I hope their is a hell and u go their. I also hope your parents realize they are failures and kill themselfs for having spawned u.

I really dont get people like you why waste your time to try and put someone down? 606 eat some dicks bitch

How is he putting anyone down? If OP isn't larping he's already hit rock bottom. And why are you wasting your time putting those who put others down down? Hypocrite.

Witnessed

Because you are a cancerous newfag. U should consider suicide as well.

Please go shoot up a school instead. The leader boards haven't had any good updates lately.

Its the only way for the pain to end OP your heads in the right place

Yeah im a newfag so what? Suicide is pointless anyways the end will come one way or another i would just rather see my story through to the end

LIES

>with no one to bother.

No one to bother except for the people who love you and will be grieving, blaming themselves, and missing you for the rest of your life.

You'll be bothering a lot of people. Have fun ruining the lives of everybody in your life who gives a shit about you.