Director Tim Miller, Ryan Reynolds Part Company On ‘Deadpool 2’

deadline.com/2016/10/deadpool-director-tim-miller-exits-sequel-ryan-reynolds-creative-disagreements-fox-1201841001/

>After a series of creative differences between Deadpool director Tim Miller and star Ryan Reynolds, Miller has exited Deadpool 2. He hadn’t formally signed a deal to continue, but he was developing the script and by all accounts had planned to return behind the camera for a film Fox will release in 2018.

Welp.

IT'S OVER!

I hope it falls through.

I really don't want them to make a sequel. One and done, baby. The meme will get old quick. Just like Guardians 2.

>meme
What?
>Just like Guardians 2.
Huh?

Doing the same shit over and over again because it worked so well the first time.

FOX IS FINISHED

You mean sequels? Sequels can be good. How do you know exactly what it is they're doing if you've seen neither GotG2 or Deadpool 2?

Call it a hunch.

Because hes a miserable bastard.

I'll call it whiny bullshit.

Because he's from/tv/.

Aw fuck.

Let's hope this doesn't put him back for his Goon adaptation.

Some Sup Forumsmrades are spelling doom on GotG2 because the trailer used "Hooked on a Feeling" again.

Thats ok by me. He isn't anyone special and can be replaced easy

>I really don't want them to make a sequel. One and done, baby.
It's going to happen whether we like it or not. X-Men is pretty much over. Wolverine is retiring. Fox needs something new to build their capeshit franchise around and the Deadpool Cinememetic Universe is what they're focusing on with a sequel, New Mutants, X-Force and Cable.

Shit! I wonder what Ryan was doing, he better not be a prima donna or something.

Stop being a bitch

Reynolds: One, Deadpool needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Deadpool's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Deadpool"? Three--
Miller: Great, great. Just leave them right there on the floor on your way out.

KEK

RIP

Wait is this Reynolds fault ? whaaaat ?

>Cable and Deadpool without DP's teleporter acting as a time machine except cooler
I mean, okay, but I'm not sure it would work.

RR is executive producer broheme

he isn't just the main actor. He has money put into the franchise

Whatever. Deadpool was a vastly overrated, unfunny, and annoying movie.

Aw fuck, the sequel is gonna suck isnt it?

ONE JOB

Gunn already said the actual movie won't reuse any songs though.

You expect logic and reason to stand in the way of shitposting?

Lets be fucking honest, Reynolds probably knows Deadpool better than even the fucking comic book writers

as long as he sticks with the franchise it will go strong until he's an old prune

Welp. It was fun while it lasted.

Pack it up, lads.

OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA

OOGA OOGA OOGA CHAKA

DANCE OFF BRO, ME AND YOU.

>X-Men is pretty much over. Wolverine is retiring.
You're touched in the head if you think Fox won't simply reboot the X franchise. You seriously think Wolverine will never have any more movies after Hugh Jackman retires?

WB will fucking scoop Tim Miller like they did for that other director for JL Dark

Ryan Reynolds championed Deadpool for years and is the only reason the movie got made in the first place. So I'll trust his instincts.

They should get him for the Harley Quinn solo. At least then it has a chance of being good! As for DP 2, Mathew Vaughn would be a perfect replacement for Miller. Don't see it happening though, but he has worked with FOX before

What if he's drunk on power and success, user? Don't you think that would skew his judgement?

Ok? What if he's a crab person? What if he's really Bryke sitting on D&D's shoulders in a long trench coat?

There's no need to strawman here. My concern is valid.

I appreciate ryan getting this shit off its feet but hes gonna end up making deadpool and cable lovers, i can feel it

>Sup Forums thread cannot be talked on Sup Forums

Welp that's it.

>superhero movies are pretty much just for kids
>this one tries to convince me it's not a kids movie
>it's a film for mature adults
>because the characters say bad words, and there's boobies in it
I hope it bombs.

cancel the whole thing. the first movie was trash

Pretty sure just one mod making a jokej

>mfw I started reading it from right to left
Those doujins are milking me.

What a fucking dishonest image. Everyone who isn't retarded came in expecting the usual Reddit tier shit the comics are.

Don't worry friends, I'm sure Based Singer will sign on to save this sequel

even if he were the donna, the first one would have never happened without him. he deserves a bit of donna

>calls movie reddit
>is on Sup Forums, the place has does ultimo autism meme posts
k

They wait until they can shill X-23 as the new and diverse Logan.

Damn it's over nowb

>the new Logan will be a skinnny black man or jewish woman that is fat

>All these fags in this thread saying DEADPOOL IS FINISHED when they also hated the first one and said it was awful Reddit shit

I don't understand

Well they still got the guy with the huge Deadpool boner, so the movie should still be alright

So when is the last time you've read the comics?

will we see more x-men in this sequel or maybe hints at X-force?

>the "you haven't seen it so you don't know" meme

You think a sequel to a billion dollar movie won't have heavy studio interference making it shit?

>the director is trying to write the sequel despite not writing the first, Reynolds brought the actual writers to the set to improve the first movie and the director has no fucking writing experience worth a fucking damn
>he is told to fuck off

Good. Reynolds made the first one happen through years of hard work and his own money. This director is trying to get involved where he shouldn't and was rightly rebuffed. Deadpool wasn't a director driven picture where he got to control everything by the fact that Reynolds brought the writers to the set to change things and he was both the star and producer.

This isn't a coup, this is a failed coup and the king staying in charge.

>where he got to control everything by the fact that Reynolds brought the writers to the set to change things
I don't know how people already forgot about it, as long as the writers don't leave it's not a problem.
Miller wasn't fucking Stanley Kubrick, he's not even Edgar Wright, an example I've seen thrown around regarding this situation.

They will get matthew vaughn and it will be even better.