Will you ever experience happiness?

Will you ever experience happiness?

Nope.... but at least I can check'em...

I'm okay until my burrito is done.

I'd rather not.

Check what? Cause it sure as shit aint the dubs you just didn't get.

maybe someday

but everyone else is ahead of us, so why even bother. you already missed out on the best years of your life. its all downhill from here

No
I get some short bits of mock happiness when I can dig my head in the sand for a bit but then it gets worse
Getting drunk is sometimes OK
Only time I am happy is when I am asleep
I'd happily an hero if I didnt have a kid

roll

I'm so depressed I can no longer laugh, I can't kill myself because I'm only child and I don't want to hurt my mother.
what are the best years of your life?

nice picture, it really captures the moment.

Yes because I'm happy as FUCK right now.

/OURYEAR/

Id like shoot happiness all over her face

I love you too.

This, trying to smile and laugh these days actually takes honest conscious work from me.

lol'd

I’m not happy but I’m content. What is the true meaning of happiness ? I wish I knew.

I know how you feel.
Only 4 years remain before I become a wizard.
The sad thing for me is I was full of hope to avoid such a cruel future until yesterday.

>be me
>met a girl last month
>went for a date two times
> all was fine
> finally you met someone special in live
>but then became aware that she's just benching you
>she's still looking for someone better
>maybe you're lucky and she will not find anyone else
>but maybe she will
>doesn't matter anyway, you're just second choice in both cases

I have started living alone. I don't have the need to acquire millions or buy mansions or luxurious cars or get with woman. My aim is to own a normal house with one normal car a motocycle , and play video games and watch tv shows. Fuck woman and fuck kids I ain't gonna waste my time on that bs. So yeah I might not be happy now(college and work with no time for self) I will be happy in the future. Also I am not white so fuck off with that muh race needs to reproduce bullshit noone cares about the race I belong to, it can go extinct tomorrow and it won't even reach the headlines.

Nope but any minute a bloodclot might dislodge and kill me so at least there's that.

Nigga what the fuck are you on no one ever mentioned race.

>play video games and watch tv shows
with every year it becomes more and more boring and unfulfilling, at least for me.

I love her I think. So no, I don't think so.

>only time I am happy is when I am asleep.
I wish that were true for me, user. When I'm asleep, the dreams of my first love sneak into my subconscious, subverting my reality and tricking me into believing I was given a second chance.I awake with a mix of bewilderment, sadness, and abject remorse.

Which is pretty much why I'm awake until this late/early. Only when I'm completely unable to sleep, can I surrender myself to them. I hate sleeping now because I only wake up confused and tormented.

No. I've never been happy, and I never will be. The only reason I haven't killed myself is because it would devastate my family, but I've completely given up.

I know that feel

Strangely comforting to know I'm far from the only miserable person here

Pretty much everyone here is miserable, if they weren't they'd probably have something better to do with their time instead than screaming at each other over absolutely nothing.

Most of us on Sup Forums are miserable. It's pretty obvious when you see how much shit people throw at each other for no reason other than to project their own inner hatred and suffering onto everyone else.

I did once, but we broke up

ehh,same but start thinking,its would be better for them to stop being dissapointed by me..

I have experienced happiness and its overrated. Pain and pleasure are mostly the same. Just intense experiences, neither one is necessarily preferable if no one ever told you.

Happiness is just the feeling you get before you need more happiness.

Speak for yourself, about the only dreams I have are nightmares. For some reason last night, I was graced by a decent dream of my ex not being a lying bitch and a friend of mine I've always had some lust for. Still though, even those sweet "few-and-far between" dreams I get are just my subconscious showing me what I'll never have. Then the nightmare comes in the morning...

>what are the best years of your life?
you are 15 or 16 years old. Its Summer time. You are getting your first experience with girls, you try first time in your life drugs, wander the City with your friends from Dusk till Down, fell in love with a girl, realises she loves you too

You did anything to earn it? If not then dont be surprised

I'm 29 and I've been granted a scholarship for studying abroad. I'm in a long term (10 years) relationship with a solid 9/10 girlfriend and she is also the most brilliant person I've ever met.
I'm attractive, not the most handsome guy but above average. I'm tall and have a bodybuilder-type physique.
This month I've been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and obssesive compulsive dissorder. My life is a mess. I have everything but I can't seem to be happy. My medication is doing nothing and I hate every second of my existence.
I don't know what happiness feels like. I just want to die.

I do every day, though not constantly, I fluctuate between 5 and 8. When I feel 8 I consider myself lucky and happier than my (more successful) surroundings even

In fairness, that's just how the dating process goes in modernity. I understand that pisses you off, but then it's a matter of just stepping out. Run into a nice, moderately attractive lady that feels like she's lucky with you. Looks wain and beautiful women destroy lives. Sex becomes gradually less important, so when going for something long term lower your standards

Yes cause I own a motorcycle

I have. Now all I have to show for it is a broken down body and doctors refusing to give me anything to ease my pain. Gotta have a job to pay bills, can barely stay standing by the end of the day, do physical therapy with no results. They keep saying to give it time, well it's been a fucking decade and I'm too damn proud to suckle the disability tit like so many useless fucktards do in this country. I'd rather be broken and honorable than be a drain on my countrymen, even if there's no thanks in it for me. Got drunk and smoked a single joint in the military years ago and they made me forfeit everything I had earned during my service, labeled me as undesirable. Earn it? Are you kidding? The fucks that don't earn it, still get it. Not trying to bitch, just saying there are extenuating factors to consider, like people casually fucking you over just because they like dealing with you at any certain time.

once, briefly
I'm a fool

I guess I won't.

What is that supposed to mean?

I experience happiness all the time, everyone does.

Is this some sort of "hurrr i'm single and I can't get up" kind of thread again? If it is, then please, kill yourself.