Who is this faggot in pic related. hes posted in every single Logan thread...is this a fucking new meme or some shit?

Who is this faggot in pic related. hes posted in every single Logan thread...is this a fucking new meme or some shit?

dubs logged

Dubs logged

No its just some sad, lonely neckbeard who is obsessed with 80's emo crap rock and feces

Perhaps you're one of many people who ask themselves "Why is there a meme out there portaining to some queer who we've never met before's shit? Why do we care? Why does anyone care?" or "What is someone trying to accomplish by posting all of these fucking memes on the internet?" And that's a fair question. You have a right to know, but what you don't have a right to do is post onto Sup Forums unless you are 18 years of age.

Perhaps people are dumb and don't read any of the explanations provided to them by the Sup Forums staff or the KnowYourMeme entries. These, of course, are that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, emoest, gothiciest eukaryotic multicellular organism to ever walk the face of the earth and traditional sexual intercourse could never truly consumate one's true and deepest desires for him.

This

The main character in Valve's new Hit Game, Log 4 Dead!

Poop ass shit log

Kek

a 16 years old fag with no life who thinks its funny to ask for a pille of shit from a emohead

No one ever said it was supposed to funny, kiddo.

Sup Forums users always laugh about the unfunniest shit ever on this fuckin planet

its same 9 or 10 retards eating dogshit from a bowl and posting about it on 4chin

True True

>Be me in highschool
>Scenefag back then
>Vans Warped Tour
>Summer 2011
>I staked out in the porta-jon toilet closest to the stages for 36 hours
>Hundreds of hot beer shits, piss, vomit, cigarette butts, bloody tampons and ass sweat rained down on me day and night
>Still I waited
>Second night falls
>Up to my chest in the cess pit of waste
>Delerious, I drift in and out of consciousness towards the end of another BvB set
>The music stops for a while
>Hear the jingling of scene kid accessories
>Am I hallucinating?
>"Great set, bros, I'll be back - I've got to take a massive shit."
>It's Andy Sixx
>His footsteps get closer, as does the jingling of his Hot Topic chains and belts
>The door opens
>It's time
>I tilt back my head and open my mouth as wide as I can
>Andy grunts
>He rips a massive fart that blows my hair back
>I see the log crowning
>The steam nearly blinds me
>It dangles for a moment before slidding silently down my throat
>It is warm in my chest, like a sip of brandy
>By the time it's all over he's pushed three more hulking logs into my gullet

Wow so funny nice
Be cool with your Discordfriends

Dubs logged, throat clogged

I saw Andy Sixx at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him to suck a creamy log of shit out of his ass or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Fiber One bars in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually and then told her to "grow up, kid” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s possible, as there's no way she'd ever grow up to accept Andy's logs. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this “log of shit” meme. Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

gosh why must one person be so annoying?Nobody cares about your meme

The Log of Shit of Andy Sixx is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the works of a god in his own right.

The Andy Sixx is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His reproduction rate is remarkably high considering how many girls want to give him a vasectomy with their tongues.

What you don’t know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect… so… holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him.

It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy Sixx’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

It's literally the most forced meme in existence. Its community is composed of twenty-one people (at most), and there's even a YouTube channel that practically worships this forced meme, with a ridiculous amount of videos being pumped out- only to receive a maximum of five thousand views...

There was once a thread on this board with a headline that read something like "Andy Sixx Shitposting Thread". There were over 176 replies, but take a wild guess as to how many posters were on there?

Just guess. Have you guessed? Okay, here's the answer:

Seventeen.......seven....teen....fucking....people.....

Fun fact: this has been going on for at least a couple years, so yeah...it's probably never going to stop being mentioned until those faggots die from eating too many doritos or some gay shit like that...

Listen up you bunch of roody-poo faggots. I've been seeing a lot of so-called "tough guy internet trolls" here lately talking a big game about how they think they can handle Andy Sixx and his sopping hot log of shit SLIDDING down their fucking throats. (That's right, bitch. It's spelled "slidding". S-L-I-D-D-I-N-G. Deal with it.) Ha! You make me laugh, kiddo. You really do. Did you seriously think you could just wash up here and slurp that corn-studded behemoth of creamy fucking shit out of ANDY SIXX's sexy, gothcore rectulum? Did you really think you'r sorry ass could just waltz right out for amateur hour and part those pale, black veil buttcheeks and tongue -punch the fecal feeding bar like some sort of ass-shit munching butthole rat? PSHHT come on kid, get real. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast. Andy's shit. I bet Andy wouldn't even be able to get off a little pre-shit fart before your pussy lips curled in defeat. You think when Andy takes a break from performing on a hot stage in leather pants and goes to craft services and eats two dozen raw oysters that were not properly handled or refrigerated washed down with a quart of whole milk and tequila - that Andy just squeezes out of his skin-and-air-tight pleather slacks and goes easy on your throat? You fucking wish, jr. When Andy says he's ready to blow the walls off a 110-degree warped-tour portajon and your pathetic little tonsils can't even take the first loaf, I'll put my hand on your shoulder and say, "Nothing personnel, kid" and then suck down every last heaping fucking clogger andy pumps out. And I'll come back for seconds. And thirds.You know why? Because I have Logtismo. Because I believe in three things and three things only: the cream, the steam, and the fucking dream, baby. So step aside, keep your little logsucking fantasy in your mind where it belongs, and let the real men do the slidding. His log loaf is mine, bitch. What are you gonna do about it?

Would you?

It's time to grow up, kid.

>KnowYourMeme

Dump

samefag city all up in this mug

Grow up.

>lurk moar

You're the same attention starved/one man delusional faggot.

How about you grow up.

ur a fuckin fag lol

He made this thread too.

Ayyy I'm the OP of that thread

The fuck are you talking about?