"DOCTOR STRANGE" STINGERS

>Mid-Credits Scene

Thor (Chris Hemsworth) arrives at the Sanctum Sanctorum and is welcomed by Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch). Strange tells him that he was sworn to protect the world from mystical threats and that, as such, Thor's brother Loki must leave Earth. Thor says Loki can't leave yet as they are searching for their father, Odin. Strange then offers to help them locate Odin if, in exchange, Thor departs along with Loki and never returns to Earth. Thor begrudgingly agrees.

>After-Credits Scene

Strange's friend and mentor, Baron Mordo (Chiwetel Ejiofor) confronts Jonathan Pangborn (Benjamin Bratt), a former student of the mystical arts at the Kamar-Taj, the monastery where Strange and Mordo were also trained. Pangborn had earlier crossed paths with Strange and led him to the Kamar-Taj. Embittered that Strange has been chosen as the Ancient One's successor, Mordo kills Pangborn and steals his powers, declaring that "the world already has too many sorcerers".

>Chiwetel Ejiofor is actually a bad guy

Nice. He was perfect in Serenity as a child murdering psychopath edgelord.

>Black guy is gonna be the villain in the next movie

Holy shit, Marvel is literally better than DC at everything.

>Black Manta

>Swear up and down Mordo isn't a villain because THE CURRENT YEAR yadda yadda yadda
>Mordo is the villain
>They're even making him his classic petty jealous dick self

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

did i read that right?

>train strange in magic
>REEEEEEE WORLD GOT TOO MANY SORCERERS NOW

This is fake and OP didn't watch Thor 2, I don't blame you though.

Mordo jelly Strange got picked as the new Sorcerer Supreme over him.

Imagine you're the top chad at the football team. You let some loser cripple get into the team out of pity and he goes on to steal your coveted spot. You'd get pissed.

They've only said Mordo isn't a villain in Doctor Strange.
They've never addressed Mordo being a villain in the future.

maybe you should have held back teaching him then?

can confirm it's accurate

They straight up lied about Zemo being in CW too.

>tfw Mads will never be Doom in your lifetime

i feel your bretheren
it's not fair and i'm contemplating roping myself

>After-Credits Scene
>Blah blah blah Baron Zombo and Jonathan Strange in the Taj Mahal...

Remember when MCU after credits scenes were teasers for the next movie? I guess they really are just making it up as they go along now.

Doctor Strange is out?

>First one teases the next Thor movie
>Second one teases the next Doctor Strange movie

I don't see your point.

What movie was he in again?

So Thor knows Loki is alive and on the throne? Is the next Thor movie coming out in the next week? Why would they spoil that? I'm calling bullshit here. That doesn't make any sense op made this up.

Shut up Marveljerk.

Wouldn't the Thor thing be a "spoiler" considering that in the MCU Thor think's loki is dead.

Marvel killing off major characters and then having them come back? Never

eh, kinda lame if you ask me. both of them

Your kinda missing the point there pal. Why would Thor show up with his dead brother. When Thor in canon thinks he's dead? Also why would Thor be looking for his lost father when Thor think his father is alive and in Asgard.

what the fuck is this shit
i thought dormammu was going to be in the after credits

not paying to see this flick
burning my marvel shirts
going out to purchase a copy of bvs right now

Marvel is safe bullshit, i enjoy it but it's absolutely sterile.

And DC is terrible and unwatchable. I'll take safe over terrible and unwatchable any day. BVS is the first movie I have walked out of in 26 years of going to the theater four times a month.

He's Baron Karl Mordo. Of course he's gonna turn.

It's a scene from "Thor: Ragnarok".

>Movie's main villian
>after credits

i thought he was just going to be hinted at in this movie, not be the main villain in name

Just discovered this. How have I lived so long without knowing it even existed? Wasn't great, but I have a feeling it will be better than the new one.

So you think that Mads is just playing a literal who? No! He's playing Dormamu, who's posessing that literal who.

That movie is fucking nuts. Combs is great as always but it's verrrrry low budget and he's less Doctor Strange and more "Sup Forums posting permavirgin shut-in gets his wizard powers yet still can't get a gf even though she throws the P at him".

>Mads as Doom
>not Mark Hamill
Search your feelings, user, you know it to be true.

Mads is Kaecilius, but Kaecilius is an agent of Dormammu, and Strange actually meets him face-to-face in the end.

Does Mads die or is there a possibility we will see him again without the evil spirit inside of him?

>does the villain die in a Marvel movie
Take a guess.
>inb4 b-b-b-but Loki and Zemo didn't die

Neither does Bucky, or Wanda, or Nebula, or Sabretooth, or Magneto, or Mystique, or etc. etc.

I'm not sure what your point was. Lots of characters have gone from evil villain to good and survived in the MCU.

Bucky and Wanda were antagonists.
Sabretooth, Magneto or Mystique haven't appeared in the MCU.

Okay.

Civil War

>Mason
O man.

If youve been following the production of Ragnarok you would have seen set pics with Thor and Loki in NYC looking for Odin. At the end of Dark World we dont see it but Loki banishes Odin to earth, Odin is now a Hobo living on the streets in NYC. Im guessing Loki comes clean because Surtur arrives, Heimdall sends them to earth to bring Odin back and deal with Surtur.

Glenn Howerton. Doom is basically dennis in armor.

Nah, Glenn Howerton is the perfect Reed Richards.

Doom isn't a manlet.

>what is camera tricks

So Doctor Strange is basically KungFu Panda?

He will be if they do a shared rights deal.

iron fist is as well