Just had sex for the 2nd time, 1st time i actually knew what sex was, and it wasnt really anything special...

Just had sex for the 2nd time, 1st time i actually knew what sex was, and it wasnt really anything special... Why do people make it seem like the best thing you will ever do? Is it one of those "adult" things people see other adults do/like and they just go along with it, like alcohol tasting "amazing"?

> it wasnt really anything special
I dunno man. I think its fucking amazing.

you had bad sex

How do you have "bad sex", unless im missing something that makes sex amazing... Im pretty new to sex i guess so im still "experimenting" as some would call it though. Well, at least new in the sense of being old enough.

Sex is sex. Some hype it, some aren't crazy about it. and some never get it

I'm with you op, Ive never got what the big deal is. I kept having sex with more and more girls trying to see if maybe I just had bad sex, but it's never been more than meh.

Although recently I've been boning someone I actually feel something towards, it's better, not amazing, but better. I'm enjoying the intimacy moreso the actual sex

Reddit.com/r/ihavesex

Find some balance you edgy faggot. Yes sex is overhyped and monetized by the kikes but it is a classic pleasure practice since the dawn of times for most mammals.

There's unironically something wrong with you if you don't like sex. Maybe anhedonia.

Ahh and now to pour a cup of tea and watch the virgins pour in screaming "SEX IS UBERCOOOOLZ OP IS GAY!!!" in fairness though, thinking of it as "Meh" is an unusual response, though I'll agree that society's fixation with sex is absurd, depraved and juvenile

Cus clearly I have nothing better to do than anonymously impress strangers on the internet and it's not like op, you know, asked

>just had sex for the 2nd time
There your problem faggot. Git gud. For me the first 5 times was disappointing, but it gets better.

Are you circumcised?

It beats fapping. Otherwise it's not all that.

Most people just have an instinct to want to do it. Regardless of how good it actually is. The human animal wants to reproduce.

Focus on wizardry and let everyone else enjoy it. if all sex is bad sex then look for the common denominator, i.e. You are bad at sex, not sex is a meh activity.

That's pretty much my experience.

What i'm guessing is that everyone is different and has different sensation, i have pretty bland orgasms both when having sex and fapping. My wife loves it though, so i pretty much do it for her.

I don't know what drugs you guys are on but my first time with my gf who was also a virgin when we did it was god damn mind blowing amazing

You're circumcised. That sucks, me too.

You have a foreskin, yeah?

In fact i'm not, i'm Italian and that's an extremely uncommon practice here.

I bet you slay pussy.

As a normie with an active sex life I somewhat agree with you, it's one of those things that are overhyped. When you're a virgin it's easy to get carried away. You'll have good and bad sex, for the most part though, unless you're in a committed relationship the act of trying to line up sex is almost not worth it when you could just fap. My opinion.

Then you probably pulled the foreskin back too far when you were a kid. Show me the texture of your glans. It's not smooth, it's got grooves in it, right?

Smooth as silk unless i pull back my foreskin for too long and it dries out in the air. I don't think it's necessary to post a dick pic in this thread, it's fairly confident it's not related to my anatomy.

Alcohol tastes like shit, sex is great imo. You have a low sex drive, there's nothing wrong with that, but you should date people with low sex drives unless you plan on being miserable or making someone else miserable. Sex and money are the two biggest causes of divorce afterall.

what could the problem be?

Fucking kek, idk what in the fuck you are talking about. I love drilling my girls holes. Pic related.

I haven't fucked many, but with those I've fucked I've done it many times. It's possibly bad sex but it's true, sex is overrated. People however have the need to breed so they naturally shoe-horn it in. I've had some excellent sex but even I can agree, it's not everything. It's better to think of it this way though because you can cherish the act more without buying into the hype. The next few times might suck but having a loving partner really helps.

when you build up everything you do around it and put it on a pedestal, of course youll talk it up. no one wants to admit they made a colossus sized mistake

People have no clue about sex at the first times. Sure you know where you have to stick your cock in and ram her like a bulldozer, but if you finally find out that the most important part of sex is her pleasure you will get crazy about it. There is nothing better than giving a girl several orgasms before you juice on her body.
Also sex is the best way to get really close to someone, after you finish you can talks for hours about cool stuff etc.
Tldr, what i mean is that there is more than just the feeling in the head of your dick, its the whole act that makes much people crazy and let them put sex over all.

Btw, the first few beers you drunk in your life werent that amazing, right?