Sup Forums I need help

Sup Forums I need help.

>Get dragged to a church event by a friend
>My friend brings along another girl
>She has been hyping me up to her for months apparently
>We hit it off
>Get a motel room later that night and we fuck
>Come to find out later that she is super clingy and lied about all of her interest to fit my own
>We have nothing in common
>She misspells every word she fucking types
>Her Christmas message to me was
"Murry x miss user"
>She also put two o's in place of an a in my fucking name
>She has begun threatening to kill herself if I don't talk to her

Can I actually get in trouble if she kills herself, and how do I best tell her to fuck off so she gets the message.

Pic unrelated, its the result of me getting caught in a hail storm after my car broke down.

fuck her father in front of her

>tell her to leave you alone
>never reply to her again
you can't get in trouble if she does some stupid shit as a result.

check to see if you live in a single party recording law state. if so record the shit out of her trying to manipulate you. after you get enough, say bai. in some states it's illegal to record a conversation unless all parties are aware of it so just check your state laws. is she threatening to kill herself in texts or dms? there's no legal problems with disclosing those afaia. if you're being honest i don't see how you could get into trouble user.

Present your side to her in digital form like you did to us that:
>she lied about her interests and you have nothing in common
>that her clinging behavior is off putting as fuck
[I don't think her spelling errors would matter to you if she was otherwise fine.]
>that you had a very different impression of her when you first met
If she again threatens to kill herself notify her family or some shit, then it's their problem to deal with.

>inb4 she cries rape
>inb4 OP gets boned by Tyrone

>Can I actually get in trouble if she kills herself
Don't worry user, certain cunts have gone free after promoting others to kill themselves. You're safe.

>how do I best tell her to fuck off so she gets the message
tell her you're not good enough for her and that you will talk to her again only once she finds a good man

>tell her you're not good enough for her
I don't think this is a good idea.
I don't think this is a good idea at all.

>tell her you're not good enough for her
Are you fucking insane? Let's just kick this shitstorm up a notch shall we?

Better off having her kill herself then get mad and say u raped her. i say encourage her to an hero.

First of, did you two ever had a clinger like OP has? If no, don't talk.
If one of you is OP, you clearly need help in this unprecedented situation. If you know what works and what doesn't, don't post in Sup Forums then you cancerous retard.

Telling a clingy girl to fuck off, even beating her, will result to more clinginess because they are attracted to boss. They are not attracted to pathetic. Unless you get the police involved, my solution is the best.
Won't bother arguing further.

Pawn her off on some one else

Neither of those were me. I wouldn't be here if I had an answer

This is why i come here

You're white and invincible, literally cut off all communication, first get your shit back though if she has any of it

>Can I actually get in trouble if she kills herself
No. But it's your own fault for fucking someone you just met instead of waiting for marriage. Tell her you have no interest in her and you don't want her to talk to you, because she lied.

She has nothing of mine, thank fuck.

why would you fuck a niggress in first place?

She was white, why would you assume she's black?

Post noods

>She misspells every word she fucking types
>Her Christmas message to me was
>"Murry x miss user"
>She also put two o's in place of an a in my fucking name
sounds niggerish to me. congrats to have found white trash worse than niggress
gotta be rare

I took none, sorry man. Next time I'll deliver

checked and kekd

This is Iowa, half the people here are like that.

Problem solved, now go and kys

You don't really need to explain shit but if you can say it tactfully then you should. How you don't think it's a healthy relationship and you don't like how she's holding herself hostage to keep you with her. Not having anything in common is a downside for you, whatever. Don't go wild cuz bitch might actually kill herself

absolutely tell the mutual friend tho, she should know more about her mental illness than you and whether it's serious or not, which is extraordinarily unlikely

tell him that you will always be there but that it was only a deslis, and if he keeps fucking you just send it to hell and do not check the news in 2 days; w;

>gay

Make her send you some now.

Here have my dick instead

More

indulge every sexual fantasy and then delete your number from her phone.

This isn't Reddit you fucking moron nobody comes here for actual advice. Jesus Christ