Why does Sup Forums insist on using the disgusting term of "faggot"...

Why does Sup Forums insist on using the disgusting term of "faggot"? Someones choice of partner should be no reason to villify them. This site is scum and needs to be taken down to save all the beautiful LGBT folks from being hurt.

Guess Sup Forums is a bunch uf cowardz who cant defend their actions

NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT
NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT

Op is a FAGGOT

"faggot" has nothing to do with your sexuality you fucking faggot. We have straight fags AND gay fags here.

So what? Your words cant disguise my beauty

like how you can be a nigger without being black. Fucking hate niggers.

no, but a face full of semen can you faggot

I'm aware that this is bait but I need to get this off my chest. A guy that wakes up, has breakfast, goes to work, hangs out with friends and returns home to his boyfriend is a gay man. A dude that goes around dressed like a fucking gay matador, goes around telling every how good his boyfriend's dick tastes, gets his friends to shout at people that gay people don't have the same.rights when they obviously do, then this guy is a fucking faggot

Bad b8

It's always pretty fucking awesome when OP is literally and undeniably a faggot.

Back to tumblr i go. Maybe one day you guys will see the error of yuur ways and realize this isnt 1955 anymore.

Its all about equality relay, back in the days people would get so upset because of their sensitivities that over time it was just more practical to call everyone a faggot.

With this intensive nobody felt left out, nobody was specifically targeted and everyone could get along again.
Mods are fags, Op is a fag, you are a an fag and i am a also an a faggot.

its the equality allof of others are seeking but will never find becayse they think they are so fucking special and need something different.
well, you can't have that here so fuck off homosexual

We use terms like faggot because it's fun to insult people without any consequences of real life. That's why you're all faggots.

Faggot

So you guys are cowards who hide behind a screen? Meanwhile members of the lgbt community are out being killed i hate crimes everyday for just being themselves while you guys use a derogatory term like its nothing.

Get AIDS and die, faggot.

Faggot

Youre a disgusting piece of shit. AIDS is nothing to joke about

Im a homosexual and I give zero shits about the word faggot

kill yourself, faggot. burn in hell

Hey gay faggot here. just letting you know that op is a faggot

How dare you?? How can you hang out in such a hate filled place?

Time flies when you're a faggot.

Since when is calling someone a cigarette "villifying" one's sexual preference you slag?

Im literally in tears right now. You guys have destroyed my whole day. Thanks

Does that mean we should not hate on pedos either, faggot?

Words don't mean anything to me, I even use the word "offensively"

Are you on molly?

He's on molly...

Not joking, go die of AIDS

>should be no reason to villify them
> This site is scum
Act of some shouldnt bring the hammer on all.

Faggot

Pedophilia is in no way the same as sex between two consenting adults who just happen to be the same sex. Although maybe you should try to understand the pedophile, instead of telling them to die

>So you guys are cowards who hide behind a screen?
No user I do and say the same shit in reality also and the funny thing is that all you faggots can do is complain about it.
Thankfully I still live in a free country where faggots do not get killed and I don't get prosecuted for calling them out.

Also you are faggots because you want the whole pie and eat it too. You cannot act like a faggot and expect not to be called one you faggot piece of shit.

but my feelings are protected by the constitution.

just die, honestly. Drop dead fag

>Although maybe you should try to understand the pedophile

Right? I've been saying the same thing, we need to dissect more of their brains to get adequate understanding of them.

we don't live in the same country then, thank God

God i knew this would happen as soon as trump got elected....what if i do die? Youll be sad. Where is the humanity?

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

OP is fag

>Something's wrong with my brain
>I'm going to choose a partner that also has something wrong with their brain
>And we're going to engage in sexual activity that has a high propensity of causing injury or acting as a vector for disease
>We are both totally normal

I know this is bait but I'll humor you. So you're implying that he should be sad because some random retard died, as per humanity.
Let's see
>Being sad on death
>Over 100.000 people die each day
>Feeling sad for all of them daily
>hey at least I'm humane
Once more it's proven what a bunch of sad psychos you people are

People die every day. I honestly don't really give a fuck.

Now if my mother or my grandfather or my brother died, yeah I'd be sad. But you're nobody.

FAGGOT.

>Only queers and faggots are born from faggot parents
>Normal families never have faggots for kids

Not true. Im a beautiful and unique human being. No one else is like me

Getting too low quality

Getting fuck by another guy is disgusting. You are fucking disgusting you Fucking FAG

Theres a lot of people like you. faggot

... What?

I don't see how that is related.

Honestly, I look at someone being gay as roughly the same as someone being a scat fetishist or a pedophile. It's destructive to the self, and it's destructive to the partner. They are all viscerally disgusting.

Mate, like you said, only brain damaged people give birth to brain damaged kids. Normal people don't. What's stuck up your butt user?

So what you're reeeaaallly saying is...you're faggot.

Then maybe you need to reread the constitution.
Faggot.

Anyone can be a faggot. A faggot is someone whose thinking is so overwhelmed by something that his mental processes are compromised and he becomes one sick fuck.

>Someone who rides a bike in the road (forgiving some Urban settings) is a bike fag.
>Someone who is obsessed with (ie) Harry Potter is a Rowling faggot.
>Some dude in the army who wears his uniform off post and keeps going on about army shit off duty is also very much a faggot.
>Gays are faggots because their mental ability to process their sexuality is just as sick and diseased as the above cases.

You're welcome.

There is nothing wrong with being a faggot. Any faggot who let's him/herself be offended by the word faggot is an insecure faggot who is allowing him/herself to be a victim of something that he/she him/her-self has deemed inappropriate by his/her own individual standards.

You fucking idiot this is Sup Forums, either man up and stop being a cowardice faggot or pussy away and get off the site

So just to confirm user, you only condone sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation? Anything else is disgusting and destructive?

Nothing wrong with being gay faggot.

You're right. Sorry about that. I generally think only stupid people resort to using that sort of language. Was quite common to throw around the term when I was growing up. When I started studying, learning, becoming less ignorant I basically had stopped using it until I started reading here more often. Pretty ugly culture with a lot of conformist idiots here.

"Faggot" to me doesn't mean "gay". I don't give a fuck what two consenting adults do with themselves. "Faggot" to me means a slimy, weak, pussified piece of shit, i.e., YOU.

P.S.

I'm a faggot

OP is the biggest faggot of em all if he thinks gays are unique "humans"

Kekking hard

Yeah, pretty much.

Bye, faggot!

Maybe in Afghanistan, sure. Quit being such a faggot, nobody cares that you're gay.

Probably because he isn't a faggot.

They're not being killed, they're killing themselves or else dying of AIDS.

You guys are so damn mean. :-( I should be able to visit anywhere i want and not be ridiculed. Im sorry i dont like women. Vaginas disgust me. Breasts disgust me. I just came to Sup Forums hoping to see that the disgusting things i heard on tumblr wernt true, but they are. It makes me sick so many people can be so close minded.

Fags get AIDS, OP is a fag, hopefully OP gets AIDS and fucking dies

Dude, that's some pretty faggoty thinking.

Fuck you're right. Faggot on the loose here.

Shut up, faggot.

Vaginas disgust you but hairy man-ass is okay?

Glad your triggered, faggot.

Maybe it'll kill you before the AIDS does.

LGBT...so behind the times. Isn't it LGBTYXDRFTUE now? It use to be "don't label me...now everyone wants a fucking label.

Hey, if you don't like vagoo, cool. I'm cool with that. Just don't be a fucking faggot and act like you need to be treated like a princess.

Just because you’re a fag doesn’t mean vaginas have to disgust you dumb fuck plus you’re closed minded for not thinking vaginas and breast are as amazing as they are. Kill yourself you sensitive garbage tier faggot

Not all faggots are gay, not all gays are faggots.

There's a bunch of them. Someone should call in the Anti-fag task force.

I like my men shaved. But a hairy man ass is still better then an oozing orifice that smells like tuna.

I really hope one day Sup Forums gets shut down. It causes way more trouble then its worth.

I dont have AIDS! Stop saying that!

Its not bait! You guys really are mean and hurtful to people like me

>partner
that's a made-up term. since faggots cannot marry (and become husband and wife), they become partners.

>
>I like my men shaved. But a hairy man ass is still better then an oozing orifice that smells like tuna.
>
>I really hope one day Sup Forums gets shut down. It causes way more trouble then its worth.

>Oozing orifice that smells like tuna
>Oozing orifice that smells like shit

As I said, your mental process, etc, you faggot. Enjoy another Mike pence.

ITT: deluded macro-betas unable to find any pussy which became faggots to have sex.

Fuck you faggots, roast in hell, pussy is delicious.

You guys have succeeded. Im going to go and off myself now. Hope you guys enjoyed ridiculing me to the point that i can no longer stay in this life. Its whatever. Peace out homies.

Lmao your either an idiot to think this is worth killing yourself over or your life Is so sad that this is the thing that's gonna push you to the edge, either way drink up

My life was beautiful till you assholes ruined it

Sup Forums resigned!

Post pics of you right before you an hero.

Everyone feels that way about this place. You may be a faggot but at least now you fit in. Now go find a trap thread and enjoy your night.

If you don't consider it to be disgusting, then why do you think calling them "faggots" is vilifying? If it's fine to butt fuck guys, then "faggot" is nothing but a descriptive term.

It's like "retard". The word isn't the insult, it's the state of being that's the insult. If there is nothing wrong with being that way, then the word isn't bad.

That's so fucking true, haha! This place really does ruin your beautiful life. Glad faggot OP has seen the way.

I dont know what to make of this place. You guys act like a bunch of homophobic backwoods hillbillies then all of a sudden the clouds part...you guys just really hurt me

Why do you insist on acting like a faggot about being called a faggot?

I kind of like cock, am pretty bi, I would kind of be offended if someone told me I wasn't a cock sucking faggot when I'm in the mood to suck some cock.

And...? When we live in a time where gays and women go out to war to fight some goddamn crazy towel headed pedophiles with nothing to lose, your feelings don't mean jack shit. And THAT is why you're a faggot.

I am literally a "homophobic" backwoods hillbilly.

You're still sick but everyone is. We all need Jesus. So just forget it for a time, find whatever interests you and chill.

TBH if you haven't figured this out you must be pretty damn young or else emotionally immature. Or a very bored troll.