Roast me Sup Forums

Roast me Sup Forums

You never got out of the cringe phase from 7th grade

Ohhhhhh my god, I LOVE your movies, Heath Ledger, but please do me a favor and go back to the graveyard. You look like shit.

Smith's/Cure fan?

You look like the Joker didn't care about guns and gasoline, but about guys and gagging on cocks

Op has gone so low he has become his own girlfriend

Is that all you faggots got?

you tried to be the joker and failed

for a dude with makeup you actually look quite good.I'm pleased for you

GIRUGAMESH

It says Robert Smith but it looks like Lou Reed's son.

Well, I would but the fact that you post here asking to be roasted makes it clear to us that you are more of an attention whore than most. I guess we really can't blame you. You can only take so many batches of cum in your ass before you end up actually turning into a little cock hungry whore.

But again we can't blame you for that since your mom taught you well. I bet you remember her in your head just guzzling down the cum while keeping her eyes locked on you. But what else is a crack whore to do in order to support her mentally retarded son?

Realistically it's not anyone's fault that you and your mom turned out this way though, except maybe that uncle that used to rape your mom, just like your uncle did to you.

In the end your just a cum guzzling, cock hungry faggot that wouldn't say no to being blacked by a fucking nigger. Son of crack whore who taught you all you know. So take your place below the bottom rung of society, where you belong, with the fucking dogs and niggers.

See now that's a roast

wow thats really hot thanks user

You look like you are really on some good crack

I would challenge anyone to recite that on Vocaroo and try not to laugh.

God damn, you killed him.

You are a beautiful human, id pay to fuck you.

TY kind anons.

Oh... we are back to this shit. Well, fuck me for actually putting some effort in any way. Jesus, you're more weak-willed than I am when taking a shit after a fucking Indian curry from the local curry munchers. smh

without makeup

Sexy, show more skin

Oh, you didn't say you were a fucking werewolf. Let me grab my dildo and I will plough you over the hood of my truck. I joke of course I don't have a truck cause I am not a rapist, although it must be said I do get that vibe off you.

The "I really don't want to last another minute before committing suicide" look on your face is hot though. I imagine that's the face you mom had on while I was raping her. Then again couldn't tell cause her face was wrapped around a niggers cock. She said "No please stop", at one point but I wasn't sure if she was talking to me and I wasn't the only one there, so I continued. I hope you don't mind.

I am concerned for you though user. I am concerned your thinking about not killing yourself. I ask you kindly to reconsider. Don't worry, the world will go on without you. No one will even notice. Least of all your mom. It's clear she doesn't care for you or she would have laid off the alcohol when she was pregnant and not had a retarded son.

*joker voice* Do you wanna know how I got this gay?

Damn baby, u r fine. ;)

too long, did not read

u looking fine tho

kek