Big

Big.

My fetish keep going

Your fetish you must have a bunch. Post em

Looks like Corey Feldman

great thread.

Her queefs must echo...

I have thousands but being i am not frederick the folder filler this is my last unless other people rhyme in.

She is a master!!!

Shit like this is what ruins these threads

I would applaud any man who can measure up to an actual log of bologna.

I have other webms that are better for shock quality, but they are all over 2 mb, so they cannot be uploaded on Sup Forums.

MOM! NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE FOR LUNCH?

Holy shit, she's gotta be loose as fuck.

raisa wetsx

She always looks like she really enjoys those huge dildos. It never looks like it's an act for her more than it's something she genuinely likes to do.

none of this is shocking, ever watch a women give birth to a baby? if they can pass a baby though that vag they can handle that sausage or those big dildos with ease

The Great American Challenge! Our favorite!

Yes, it has hair.

incontinence is in their future

Unlikely. Just gotta stay in shape.

ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF KILL IT

I just wanna stick mah dick in there and let her do all the work!

It doesn't work that way. The vagina is basically a lot of muscles. She will crush your dick if she kegels, so pretty much the contrary of what you said

She looks like she's been crying. Poor Russky girl

are these women even capable to get pleasure from normal size dicks anymore?

lol.
dude...
the pussy is elastic, but come on, you don't actually believe what you're saying right?

Moar

no Alysha? she's basically the queen of pussy stretching lol

I think I saw her in oblivion

not that crazy but does it count?

childbirth must be easy for her

big, long, and BLACK
the proper, natures way

Just launches out like a predator missle

>the pussy is elastic, but come on, you don't actually believe what you're saying right?

the leg muscles are elastic, but come on. you don't actually believe that these "gymnasts" can stand up after sticking their legs above their head, right?

Kegels. If its done sensibly, the people who are doing these sort of stretching can have a pelvic floor stronger than you or I have. Yes, if its not done properly, it could result in injury or dysfunction, and I don't doubt out of 7 billion people there's one or two fucked-up crazies who do get off on actual incontinence and total loss of pelvic floor control. but those who do kegels are perfectly capable of being tight.

(case example, my ex in her 40's, who loved to be fisted, with a hand inside her; pull that out, and in the time it took me to to change positions to get my dick in her, she was able to be tight again.)