Does anyone have the unedited and full video of Logan Paul and the dead body? I can’t find it fucking anywhere

Does anyone have the unedited and full video of Logan Paul and the dead body? I can’t find it fucking anywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
dailymotion.com/video/x2uaznq
youtube.com/watch?v=gVbgPRJcggM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know man im searching aswell

It's really not that graphic. The most graphic it gets is the fact that he shows off the body just above the ground and the purple hands.

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

Should've watched it cunts.

Thx Bro just wanted to see what the fuss is about

Much appreciated, user.

>liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
thanks man appreciate it

ffs it has been posted at least 100 times already

>LOGan

dailymotion.com/video/x2uaznq

and there is no unedited version

>searched everywhere
>literally posted in another thread

Why Logan is just some cancerous faggot and the only reason why him and his cocksucking brother are famous is because they were Born Rich.

recently watched a video with him making oreo jam, cause I was curious. fuckers were using metal utensils on a non stick frying pan. also that stupid bitch danny bregelli or however you spell her name was in it and she was a fucking nightmare. never before have I wanted to slap a bitch so fucking hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=gVbgPRJcggM

kys

so much edge, oh god, this post wins the fucking internet
XDDD

this is the best post ever, so much thought went into it
so witty. I cant believe you would freely post this on the internet without a patent for it first, what if other people see it for how clever and timeless it is and try to steal it for their own???

man, fuck Aristotle or Socrates THIS MAN IS THE TRUE GENIUS OF WORDS

kys

Try liveleak nigger

>being this mad
>being this new

These video dosent exist u retard, how the fuk someone can uplodad a dead body on a 5 milion subs chanel

Except for the fact that the did.

kys

nice to know that you lack any kind of intelligence so that your only resort is to be a Sup Forums parrot.
I'll let you get back to eating hot pockets in your moms basement.

faggots say kys?

kys

kys

Dubs have sealed it #89, you gotta kys

Stay mad, kid.

yea it's a bit dumb but check this 6

Wow this is pussy shit. Little bitch basically starts crying after seeing the body

>cause youre never gonna see a video like this again

shut the fuck up nigger i've seen footage

is that you chad