Sup Forums I need some help. I have been working as a hobby for around three years on a perpetual motion machine...

Sup Forums I need some help. I have been working as a hobby for around three years on a perpetual motion machine. I believe I have a working prototype, it has been powering a small fan for 45 days without formal electricity, just the device as of today. I do not have the funds to build a bigger version and test it as this does not power anything large. I'm unsure if I should or even could sell this. I do have blueprints and images that I can send to someone with legitimate help through a different chat service.

Can you post pictures of you results and eventually a video of you explaining the concept of it? I'd love to learn more about it

Uh huh sure, Perpetual motion doesn't exist you dumb faggot. Unless you found a way to break physics.

Do you have another form of chat you're willing to send?

Well I have been running my fan for 45 days, it may run out who knows. But I feel it's a success

How many college physics classes have you taken?

Absolutely none, as I said it's just been a hobby but it's working.

If you had taken 1 then you'd know why its impossible. But go ahead and take a picture of your setup.

Do you have another messaging thing I can send it?

What about the laws of conservation of energy?
don't you feel like you're breaking the first and second law of thermodynamics??

since you sound like a beta fag, ill speak with you in a language you understand, anime
to obtain something you must give something of equal value, that's the first law of alchemy

>to obtain something you must give something of equal value, that's the first law of alchemy
unlimited autism for unlimited energy.

If you're not BSing buy some life insurance.
Kikes will kill you and burn down everything you've worked on.
Leave something behind for your loved ones.

I don't get your anime reference sorry.
My device does not use energy its creating it but only on a small scale

It's all true, I can't work it on a large scale however. I do have life insurance already. I'm unsure if it will work on a large scale as I have only been running a small desk fan

Autism has no value though.

if you are running a desk fan, it is not perpetual motion, is it, you are actually producing energy from nothing.

It's plugged into only my device which is not hooked up to electricity

A perpetual motion device is thermodynamically isolated system without internal friction.
What you are describing is something that is not thermodynamically isolated, but something that actually outputs energy without gaining energy from somewhere else, a free energy device, even more preposterous than a perpetual motion device.

>perpetual motion
sounds like a mighty fine idea to fund this man

Not asking for funds just advice

I get what you're saying, I understand it sounds dumb but it is working. Even if you don't believe it what is your advice from here?

/thread

I get that, I really do but it is working. I just want advice on where to go from here

You really want to target progressive web sites seeking funding. The liberals are all into alternative energy like yours!

I believe user. Come find me and ill let you know

Thankyou, I'll try source some more.

Nice try buddy

Post everything here for the greater good of the world.

say, if i pay in butthash, will you have me onto this? if you wanna get high as shit nigger then my butthash is going to blow you away

No sorry I don't want any kind of handout or anything really. I believe in this and know it can work. I just want advice.

my advice is keep it to yourself until you can power your house, then sell the idea to one guy who also want to power his own house
if it works, make a company that installs it into people's houses
also, try charging a battery instead of powering a fan first

>troll physics
Anung kalokohan to, boy?

Thankyou a heap I'll start work on trying a battery in the coming days

This is fakest, gayest bait I have every seen, fucking close the thread already.

>charge a battery

Why the fuck would you attempt to do something sooo inefficient? You have any idea how much loss there is charging a battery?
Are you trying to set him up for failure? Because thats what you're doing.

You mean like how scientists found a way to "break" the aether theory?

Send the blueprints here? Also it wouldn't be bad to make a video for proof of this ''generator''.

That's why it is working! Op does not know it's impossible.

Is it powered by an old man hiding in a room nearby turning it using his right hand while holding a bread the other?

I will try it anyway even if it doesn't work it's only connected to a fan for now it can't power more demanding devices yet I think I need to go bigger for that a battery even if it takes days may charge, I'm not talking a phone battery but a rechargeable D

When will we get some proof of this ''generator''?

I get what your saying but I've connected a fan yo my machine and it's ran 45 days straight and constant no electricity

I'm considering making a YouTube video soon, if I do I will post here.

As I said I'll send to any messaging service

Yeah it's kind of hard giving you any private info considering that this is b lol

You have strong winds blowing

Same reason I have posted my "proof" lol

Let me introduce a concept called: *Friction*

Would you post a picture in Discord?

Sure

Anybody willing to make the discord?

>why the fuck would you want to store a permanent free output of energy for later usage, that would be a complete failure

You would be less triggered if you educated yourself (:

bullshit. perpetual motion machines would defy physics as we know it, that being the preservation of energy and motion.

Nothing about that suggests it's perpetual, merely that it's efficient continuous power usage- of which there are already thousands of working examples

If you're smart enough to build stuff that gives good power efficiency then you're smart enough to know perpetual motion doesn't exist

I don't know why you're posting this thread

I'm posting because it's working, are you powering something without paying for it?

Much of this can be blamed on gravity or other small Notions. Do you use magnets in your blueprint?

Op post a picture.

>I'm posting because it's working
No, you're posting because you don't understand what you've got and you're too dumb to communicate properly

Going from your previous two posts you've created something that generates a very low amount of energy. Good job, you've accomplished something humans did 2,000+ years ago

>are you powering something without paying for it?
In terms of money? Because most renewables are free after an initial purchase, or expenditure if you're building for consumption. Retarded question either way

Thankyou for your input