History class is going to be so much more interesting for future generations

History class is going to be so much more interesting for future generations.

that is if there is a world left to teach history

You're all pussies. This is how real men conduct global affairs. Deal with it. We are long overdue for a healthy nuclear exchange. There are 7.4 billion people, losing tens of millions won't even register on the radar, faggots. Plus America deserves to get nuked.

"Kids, In the beginning of the XXI century people were fucking retarded. We call that the 2nd dark ages"

>This is how real men conduct global affairs
Says the 12yo retard

>I HAVE A BUTTON TOO
>MY BUTTON IS BIGGER
>MY BUTTON IS BETTER
>MY BUTTON CAN KILL YOUR BUTTON
>MOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

there isnt really much to say, just that you should get over your sad life and get off from the internet. Get a life

You're safe.

No one bombs shitholes.

>it's real
keep getting surprised

>No one bombs shitholes.
Not true. The US bombs the middle east all the time.
Terrorists bomb Europe all the time, also.
The only shithole that doesn't get bombed regularly is Russia.

says the fat amarican who has been bombing sandniggerholes for the last 20 years and before that you bombed gooks and korea

>all the time
every now and then some tard blows himself up. dont really count that as all the time

Trump voter here.
Sorta voted for the LOLs
Now I’m kinda tired of the cringe.
Our global fall from grace is embarrassing to the max.

We were dammed if we did, dammed if we didn’t though.

May I enquire into the source of you information?

Because its fucking stupid.

This is the reason I vote for him. Trump is a bad motherfucker. His 70yrs and been a hustler all his life and do y give a fuck. Eurocuck should learn from him. That’s how an alpha man act.

Chechen fags blow themselves up in Russia all te time

like there was any grace to begin with

agree,hopefully ol stale nukes in america will blow up once they get launched,like literally blow up at launch

shabbosgoy #1 donald trump,is so strong he can submit fully to israels demands,such strenght right? only a real man would take it up the ass from another world leader like trump does for bibi!

Cheap shot and untrue. There was a
great global respect. Obama, woeful as he was, was seen as a sign of a forward thinking progressive nation.
Now theres Trump. More easily trolled than a teenager ttying to launch a YouTube channel.

ITT people still defending this cuck

>global fall from grace
It won't last forever, though.
Trump's win was a fluke, he only won because Hillary Clinton was such a shitty candidate, and as long as either side has a halfway decent candidate in 2020, it won't happen again.
>dammed if we did, dammed if we didn’t
This is what happens when you have only 2 major political parties, and both of them choose the worst possible candidates they can, one of them has to win.
I know many people who voted for Trump just out of spite for Hillary who now regret that decision, but felt they had no other choice at the time.

Also
>Even considering North Korea a threat to the US
>Not knowing it's only because they could impact our supply of cheap electronics from eastern asia

Shut up you liberal fuck. You fucking cuck, you refugees welcome T-shirt wearer faggot

>rocketman threatens to blow us up
>trump says we can fuck him up a lot worse
>people actual rooting for rocketman

Man you guys have some serious mental issues.

read

>Starting WWIII with twitter

Exactly. Both choices were useless.
My politics class was looking at the UK.
Theres two ‘main’ parties but a 3rd and 4th legit choices too (lib dems even got a taste of power last time round). There’s even more choices too if you dont take things too seriously. There was a ‘fish stick’ party that got almost 200 votes.

Pic related

>easily trolled
I think everyone fails to realize that's exactly what NK is doing when they boast about their nuclear capabilities. They just want to see what kind of stupid response Trump comes up with, and I'm sure this one gave them all a hearty chuckle when they read it.
If it's not just straight trolling, then it seems like they're trying to goad Trump into attacking them first, so they can use that as justification for nuclear retaliation, but so far, he either hasn't taken the bait, or hasn't been allowed to take the bait.

I'd say "damned if they do damned if they don't" applies not only to the US election but just the rest of the world's outlook on the US in general.

Fake poster is fake

>responding on twitter
>not biting the bait like his daughter's asshole

It's like seeing two children arguing over whose dad will kick the other ones ass.

But for real, I really hope NK gets fully nuked to sea level by Trump.

>everyone fails to realise

No no no noooooo EVERYONE REALISES this is what NK is doing.
Everyone except POTUS

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

If it was obeezy two terms, you faggots and niggers would be screaming yaaaasssssss

True and sad.

Funny how many of Trump's most die hard supporters also hate Jews and say we need to get rid of them, yet he wasted no time bending over for them pretty much the minute he took office.

>$$$$$$$$$$$

That's what worries me about a multiple parties in the US. It would be awhile before people actually moved away from the two major parties and even then it would evolve into coalitions and i fear to the point where the coalitions would just revert back into making it two choices.

FREEDUMB!!

Not everybody. I know a few people who actually unironically believe that shit is real, and Trump is responding like a "real leader" should.

Very. I really picked up how true this is over the fiasco about the US leaving the jet bombing to Russia. Suddenly the threads here went from "US needs to stay out of the middle east yada yada world police" to "wow the US is such major pussies staying out of the middle east and leaving Russia to do all the work, Russians are the real heroes"

>future generations
Ha.

>Implying I liked Obama
gg

They must be frustrating to the point of stabbing yourself in the face.
It’s incredibly troubling that people follow so blindly.

good point and nice trips

I'm just figuring this from equating the multiple parties work in European powers and how frequently and how massive their coalitions the parties form are to the patterns that the US Senate forms during votes, normally bipartisan and 50/50 just because they don't want the other side to have their way and risk forking over even a sliver of power.

Shit holes don't have oil.

You live in a shit hole.

Optimism V Pessimism

I hope this Trump debacle is the catalyst needed for a major change in attitudes.

Yeah draft dodging is totally alpha.

I'd say what is more worrying is that many people are agreeing with his actions not because they follow Trump but rather because they truly believe he is handling things the way they should be handled. Could be because his base of followers is that disillusioned about the way the world works or they are just that fed up with the state this country has been in.

Save it for the podcast ole Billy redcunt

Oh how sad are the times when the most obvious troll is also the most successful...

You clearly know nothing about Russia. And Europe. In fact, you know nothing.

Is it too easy to declare it a (lack of) intelligence thing?

Thankfully from what I'm seeing it is, at least among the general populous. People I talk to are definitely now more engaged in politics, not just focused on the president and blaming every law that gets passed on him like he is a king and he makes up and pass the laws themselves, but really paying attention to local government, their representatives, their governors, the Senate, the Supreme Court. It looks like now they are seeing who really decides the rules and how things are run. They are more engaged in how the government is run overall.

Don’t forget lord buckethead

>healthy nuclear exchange
kek

Sorry friend but you're wrong and you know it.

Except there won't be a future generation cause president cheeto is going to get us all killed.

Britbongs really dont give a fuck

Could very much explain it. And things would probably be a lot more simple if it did. But the US has a population of around 300 mil and so many different conflicting cultures and beliefs with only two major parties to represent them that it makes the country ripe for the us vs them mindset that plagues politics so.

>he is a king and he makes up and pass the laws
Problem is, Trump himself seems to think, or at least at one time thought that this is how our government actually works.
He's kind of finding out the hard way that it doesn't.

oi you watch yaself guvna, otherwise Lord Buckethead will fucking 'ave you!

>if Kimmy actually decides to launch a nuke he will probably target Commiefornia because its the closest target worth hitting
>millions of degenerates and illegals will die
>America will have the excuse it needs to reduce NK to a smoldering pile of rubble

I don't see the downside here

No avocados you dumb fuck
>wut is nuclear fallout

You do know that during the cold war the US detonated hundreds of warheads in the Nevada desert, right?
If that wasn't a problem then, nuking commiefornia now won't be either.

>I don't see the downside here
I'm sure losing ~15% of the country's GDP will have absolutely no ill effect on anyone who isn't from California.
But who cares, as long as we show them stupid North Koreans who has the bigger dick, right?

Yes. I know the US detonated hundreds of war heads in the desert. I think everyone knows this. I think everyone also knows that ground is fuckedfor generations to come.

Wait, are you actually arguing some kind of case that nuclear explosion aren’t that bad?

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are doing fine today.
Nuclear weapons are not as dirty as one might think, it is the immediate destruction that is bad, not the fallout.

>wut is airblast

What does MOABs have to do with nukes?

>future generations
Implying there will be any.

Dude. Thats how Hiroshima went down...
If you’re going to quote facts, use the facts.
Google is your friend.
Wait, kek, i just realised you had to google ‘airblast’ and thats why you’re thinking MOAB.
Fuck me my sides are in orbit you fucking moron.

As a society we teach to stand up to bullies and yet faggots have been dealing with NK too scared and constantly giving Kim their lunch money. If it weren't for you faggots NK wouldn't even have nukes now because they'd have been wiped off the face of the earth before even becoming a threat. God Emperor Trump is calling him on his shit and standing up to a bully. If NK does something then good, better now than before they are a REAL threat. You faggots keep letting NK become more and more of a threat then cry that they're too dangerous to stand up to.

stay mad kid

implying he does it personally.
this retarded

sure kid

stay mad

stay mad kid

>global politics
>2 fat retards arguing on social media

Seems about right.

sure kid

sure kid
stay mad

Just so you're aware. There are more than 2 choices always. Don't be retarded.

sure kid

Oh good...., the dronebot is here.
Only 220 +/- meaningless posts to go before you bump limit the thread & earn your daily $0.12.

stay mad

sure kid
only in your mind

Is that what this is?

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki are doing fine today.
>Nuclear weapons are not as dirty as one might think
Are you Stupid or Amercan?

Well we had Watergate, which in retrospective is not that interesting, sure Stupidgate will be a bit more entertaining. but overall its more or less just History, with people being retarded as always

stay mad kid

"Beep beep---I am a shillbot."

I follow world politics closely, particularly US politics. I would have voted for Trump if forced to choose, but neither candidate should even have been considered. I still think you did the right thing, but the world was in trouble with either decision. One advantage of this choice is that there is a (admittedly small) chance one of the major parties will put forth an actual political candidate instead of a sideshow this time.

totally worthless post
stay delusional kid

stay mad

waste of quints

stay mad kid

> I HAVE A BIGGER DICK
>> MINE IS HUGE!! AND WORKS