Contestant dies during water-drinking contest

Contestant dies during water-drinking contest

>Contestant dies drinking large volumes of substances known to cause death in large volumes.

water intoxication. rip

>water-drinking contest

and here i was, thinking burger eating contests would be stupid

Still would.

Rape the corpse.

This IS a choose your own adventure thread, right?

Something about her is hot, even dead. Can't put my finger on it.

But you can put your finger IN it.

I think I would, just to see what it's like. What do you think she felt like? I mean was she cold already or?

That's some quality h20

Probably very wet, if I had to guess. When dying under duress, when in fight or flight mode, you usually evacuate your bowels and bladder.

Since she didn't think she was going to die, I doubt that step happened. Which means that the bladder is still filling while the organs are shutting down, but there's no urge to urinate since it's a corpse.

Odds are that when you start to fingerblast, the body will piss.

Kek

haha

Wild shit. Would she feel cold or gross? I can't tell from the pic

Doubt it. From the pic, it appears that no medical attention was rendered, which makes it unlikely that first responders arrived yet. Probably some bystander snapped a pic instead of helping cause "muh world star."

I'd say still warm, possibly still alive in that pic.

It said she died before medical responders arrived in the article, so I'm not sure if she's still alive in that photo

link to article pls

She looks kinda cylindrical like a bottle.
>was that intentional?

Oh ok. I didn't read it.

In that case, definitely still warm. That's not crime scene level photography.

True. So why were they taking pics instead of helping kek

could be a number of reasons.

A: she looks kinda asian in that pic. In China, people don't help others for fear of being blamed and sued

2: the picture taker doesn't like her or is more interested in getting their 5 minutes of instagram/twitter fame

D: the picture taker doesn't know how to provide any sort of first aid and doesn't know, at a minimum, what the recovery position is

Is it bad that I just fapped while looking at a dead chick?

It's probably not good. But that's coming from a dude that was shoving a curling iron up his ass less than 24 hours ago.

And what's with her leaking tit ffs

I think it's just spillage from the contest.

I wish someone would have raised up her shirt so we could see those tits

When a woman drinks too much water, it spurts out of the nipples. It's fact.

Such a visual. Why is her arm awkwardly positioned like that? You'd think she'd be more comfortable if dead/dying

I think it's just the way she fell. Probably unconscious before she hit the ground.

They do appear to be nice tits

I wonder if her soul watched that guy take a photo of her body. Kek

Kek maybe.

What are the chances that her organs are damaged beyond repair do you think?

If she was an organ donor, would any of the kidneys or liver be viable?

Good question. Depends how long her body sat there I think. What else could they use of it?

this happened years ago. she was trying to win a wii and drank two gallons of water

Is this why burgers are so fat, because they think soda is safer?