At what age did you grow out of metal, Sup Forums?

at what age did you grow out of metal, Sup Forums?

About 85 years old, I'm growing out life now.

Did this today. 20

At what age will you grow out of pointlessly baiting people on a czechoslovakian grave robbing forum?

>gets laughed at in the metal thread
>makes this one

lmao

classic

I did it when I realized that indie rock actually has emotionally mature and intelligent songwriters who go on to have families whereas metal "musicians" dress up and kill themselves because they never develop the necessary masculine attributes to perform in society.

15, I got into blues for a while

didn't happen that way, really just making the rounds

Masculine attributes are obsolete in modern society. That's why limpwrist tattle tells get ahead. Not that metal fans aren't as such. You find them in office jobs all the same these days.

I was in college when I grew out of growing out of music genres

turned 15 recently?

How can one grow out of the art form which is truly the logical conclusion of all audio based expression? Aside from being the absolute pinnacle of proficiencies and technicalities of each instrument utilized in metal, the musicianship manifests itself into lush soundscapes of both fantasy and reality, creating a genre that has an unrivaled diversity of sound. No genre can even come close to the renaissance man of music that metal is. I can literally go from slaying dragons, to charging an intergalactic power plant, to charging into fields of battle upon my noble steed, to fucking harlots with a tankard of mead in hand in just a few minutes...

16 or 17. started to appreciate different stuff idk

>the excuses metal fans give
Remained 15 again?

i never enjoyed metal much, and its because of bad reasons, was more into hard rock

t. listened to metallica/disturbed once

But this is everything you should have gotten away from by now and none of that was real.

today

Can you stop posting this thread grandma and hurry up and die already. Only someone over 80 would think that you grow out of hard rock. I can go into a supermarket now and listen to Led Zeppelin cranked at high volume because baby boomers who are now in their 70s control shit.

At 19 after listening to Mars Volta, Slowdive, Cardiacs and Gentle Giant.
Kinda returned after listening to Bergtatt.

20-21, still find myself returning to some artists/albums though

Around 20 or 21. Not "grew out of" per se, just started listening to it a lot less compared to less heavy forms of rock.