Why does Sup Forums only like the one with the nerdy white guy?

Why does Sup Forums only like the one with the nerdy white guy?

It's the only one I watch because the other two are literally whos

Sup Forums loved Jessia Jones wtf you talking about.

I haven't watched JJ but Luke Cage was legit boring.

Luke Cage is good though

'no'

Besides the meme threads about Luke Cage response here for it has been pretty positive. JJ on the other hand has been shit on all around though.

>that scene where new york cop guy is eating out JJ's best friend

came buckets

tell me how the fuck is matt murdock nerdy in any way

We racist

>Murdock
>nerdy white guy

He's probably the only blind womanizer on earth.

White privilege really breeds some retards. You thinking you have anything on a lawyer with movie star looks just because he's blind is laughably pitiful. Glad you feel pain watching a black man fuck a 6/10 white chick.

>all this insecurity
woah relax buddy

Jessica Jones was alright, mostly watched for Tenant.

Daredevil S1 was good whilst 2 was boring outside of some cool scenes, remove Karen.

Luke Cage I haven't even finished because it feels so slow and I don't care for the characters

i don't like any of those shitty comic book shows

Do all marvel keks have such tiny attention spans?

he wears fucking glasses like a little nerd

I'm confused. Are you from another reality? Most of these show threads are filled with simple discussion. "Sup Forums" apparently likes all of these shows. Considering they get 100s of threads that reach the limit unlike numale shit like Flash, I'd say Sup Forums overall is ok with JJones and LCage.

Luke cage is a nerdier white guy than DD

They're both insufferable cunts. Jessica Jones would probably watch Frank Castle operate with a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a big giant Punisher shaped dildo in the other.

What a punk bitch.

Black guy here, absolutely hate Luke cage because the show was utter garbage.

Daredevil was pretty good.

All 3 were good and liked on Sup Forums as much as we can like something.

The best movie on earth wouldn't get 100% or even 80% approval here. We're incapable to avoid contras and you have to see through them. I don't anything will ever get unanimity here except maybe " girls und panzers: the uncensored live action movie "

Are you new here? Flash and Gotham are probably the only 2 capeshit shows that are consistently discussed and liked on Sup Forums. No one here has ever liked JJ and Luke Cage was mostly talked about how boring and shit it was.

I like all 3 to some extent.
I just feel like they Let Daredevil be Daredevil. Or at least moved him steadily even if slowly in that direction throughout the first season. The other two to varying degrees tried too fucking hard to make statements throughout the entire show and lost focus of the character.

White guy here, thought LC was pretty cool. You must like The Flash and other CW shit. Or you can't handle capeshit that isn't 90% fist fights and brooding about muh city.

Hate the flash and CW shit, the writing, acting, action scene choreography, cinematography and story/plot were all far superior in daredevil.

The only redeeming quality about LC was the music.

I sincerely hope you were trolling.

You're full of shit. It's obvious.

i hate all of them

because its the only good show

Four eyed geeks btfo

Did you ever hear the story about the user who didn't know what he was talking about? He came onto Sup Forums a nubile newfag, fresh off the boat from funnyjunk. He saw a few posts about how Sup Forums doesn't like anything, about how Sup Forums is contrarian, and how Sup Forums is reddit. This little user wanted to do his best to fit in, so he tried lurking but he just couldn't contain himself after two hours of capeshit discussion and waifu threads. He made his very first baneposting thread and it almost hit bump limit, because memes are pretty safe here, but the mods deleted his thread and banned him for three days. Being the green newfag he was, the user didn't know how to ban evade by resetting his router and pouted the whole time. Fresh off his ban, he goes into the catalog and sees a thread for debating the merits of of Netflix capeshit shows and decides to flex his likes nothing, contrarian skills for the first time in an attempt to impress the other anons. Which leads us to now. That user's name, you might ask? Lawyer.

>Flash and Gotham are probably the only 2 capeshit shows that are consistently discussed and liked on /tv
Flash and Gotham are only discussed by a minuscule portion of essentially comic fanboys. These Netflix shows get a fuckload more attention. But I'm just applying common sense. CW is a joke network on Sup Forums by the way. Go into any Marvel Netflix thread full of people who allegedly hate the shows if you're to be believed and you'll see them shit all over Flash and Arrow and Gotham and Agents of Shield.

Loved the first season of daredevil.
Liked JJ, despite the wasted potential.
Haven't watched LC.

Because Daredevil is actually interesting while JJ is basically "Supergirl with alcohol and sex" (so still not good) and LC is "we removed 80% of the action and still expected a good show".

Might be the fact that it's the only one with decent acting, okay writing and some good action.

I liked daredevil and Jessica Jones.

Luke Cage was weak though, it suffered from all the same problems that DD and JJ did but exacerbated.

The first season of Daredevil was great. The first half of season two of Daredevil was great.

About 75% of Luke Cage was also great, though it sort of trailed off at the end when he was shot and seemed a bit aimless at times. It got back on track in the final episode though.

JJ, though, is just terribly uninteresting to me in every single way. Never cared about the character, never was interested in the premise.

Fuck I dunno, maybe because Luke Cage is an invincible guy with no stakes.

Or Jessica Jones is more or less Supergirl?

While Matt Murdoch is just a guy, who went blind and now has sonar, that gets his ass kicked every night and still goes back out with broken bones and gunshot wounds to keep fighting, AND lawyers by day.

>Daredevil never kills because he's not some sort of God who decides whether people live or not, and he thinks there's goodness in every single human being, and everyone deserve a chance to try again
>Frank blasts his way through anyone and anything, first thing he does when he shows up is knock out some cop that was guarding a hospital and shoots up the place, causing a storm on a place that's supposed to be off limits, even for maniacal assholes like him, and he thinks anyone who isn't perfect deserves to be brutally tortured and murdered
>Sup Forums loves Castle and calls Daredevil "nerdy"
Why is this board so edgy and fedora?

Murdock is more alpha than fucking Chuck norris,he isnt nerd at all.

>Fuck I dunno, maybe because Luke Cage is an invincible guy with no stakes.
Ah, the "Superman is invincible so he is uninteresting" argument. You do realize there are more kinds of 'stakes' than physical peril, right?

I find characters like Luke Cage and Superman more interesting because writers have to be more creative to create tension and drama for them beyond the same old, played out 'oh he might die' shit.

>writers have to be more creative to create tension and drama
Yes, they have to be, but they never are. It always comes down to 'here's a kryptonite, let's kill him'

I like my foreheadfu, but she has nothing going for her except "I was raped by the Purple man once"

Only the worst writers. Alan Moore, Joe Kelly, and a handful of others have written some great stories for Superman.

Unfortunately, all we ever see on screen is hackneyed shit like Doomsday.

>autistic man dressed in all black who kills all the bullies
Versus
>man who overcomes his difficulties on his own and stays true to his convictions all while slaying pussy on the side and holding a (hypothetically) fruitful occupation
Did you really have to ask why Sup Forums prefers one over the other?

>Nigger
>Mudshark
>At least not the other two.

Do you really have to ask?

So like "The Judas" bullets?

And the other bullshit boring trope is "I'm too strong and have to hold back, I don't want to fight anyway, but oh someone just told me it's ok or I had a flashback to a time where someone told me it was so now I fight at normal strength and win!"

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Jessica jones is much better than luke cage, but not as good as daredevil season 1. Luke cage is easily the most comfy.

The hospital scene was funny after
>"Whoever it was used military precision"
>Was frank shooting a sawed off down hospital corridors.