What went wrong?

>Angry white guy with a gun action movie

Who still watches these except grandpa?

boring
generic
no hook for normies.

aging short fag beats up hordes of henchmen

>believable

Liam Neeson was the last guy who could pull off these movies and they lost popularity.

Cruise got bruised.

This but less SJW. No one watches straight action movie in the theater anymore. They watch it on Netflix.

Saw it yesterday

>Strong women character who had to have her bad ass moments to be as good as Reacher
>Insert daughter for "main character weakness" & give her every trope
>Oops, not your daughter ending
>No twists, bad corporation from first 15min was the same at the end.
>literally whole movie to discover the bad guy as smuggling drugs. Woah!
>Traveled to different location for no purpose. It was the same shit regardless where they were.

>Reacher is written as a huge blonde guy
>Better cast a dark-haired manlet

Pretty much. It's not bad, not really. It's just incredibly generic, bland. and unimaginative.

it was just white action Jackson

you wont find it on Netflix, I tried to find the original and many other cruise movies. nope.jpg

Women

My mum moans about the same thing, you have the issues of a fifty year old woman

Is Cruise as intense as he was in the first one?

I don't care if he is opening pickle jars for an hour and a half, if Cruise brings that fucking intensity to every lid I am there.

That's just because your mom misses my huge blond cock. Some little black haired needledick can't compete.

People don't fall for the Cruise ruse since Going Clear exposed what a monster/stupid manipulated dipshit he is.

I'm going with my family tonight because we all enjoyed the first one.

The first is on bong netflix

tom cruise makes the same movie every 6 months, it's getting old, just like him. maybe he should try actually acting again?

The new mission impossible is the best Hollywood action film in years

>he hasn't seen blood father
I pity the plebs

More like Jack Reacharounder

They went back.

I always felt Dolph should have been Jack Reacher.

you're 10 years late to the party, everybody was mad about that in the mid 00s and have stopped caring. it's just a bad movie

no its not, it's generic as fuck just like 3 and ghost protocol. 1 is the only good mi film and 2 is good for the cheese. the rest is bleh

for got pic.

I'm not, actually. Going Clear was arguably the highest profile presentation of CoS thus far. The exposure can have an impact on top of the movie being one that literally no one asked for.

no charisma = no starring roles

everybody has known scientology and tom cruise are nutty manipulators for years. nobody cares anymore, which is why nobody talks about that documentary. are you 15?

>book came out in 2013
>documentary in 2015

????

It's a good piece of detective work.

Dunno where you live but it's been all the rage since release down here in Texas.

>Title also serves as a warning

holy FUCK

>Act pissed off in a bar
>A girl sits near your table

>tfw it works in real life.

I really enjoyed the first one, might still see it.

Is that his "daughter" on the left? She was like 14 in the book.

They dropped best girl.

That'd be Mad Max: Fury Road. And John Wick.

muh dick

I could tell it would be shit just based on who was directing.

Fuck you all are so fucking stupid it manages to surprise me even today, after all these years

>A popcorn action movie starring Tom Cruise based on a popcorn action book is shit
Gee, I bet nobody saw that one coming.

Did Tom Cruise Loves Tom Cruise the Movie really need a sequel?

Except reason why JR was even watchable was because McQuarrie is a competent enough director, Zwick is fucking shit and will forever be, shit.

It was so formulaic and boring.

The first one was a concise, well made and tight action movie that treated its audience with respect. The smaller scale of the movie felt refreshing, especially because we see so much capeshit these days. It was just a good, relatively "small" film for today's age.

The second is lazily directed and written. I know the books are airport pulp trash but even by those standards the story is fucking laughably generic and lame. But absolutely the worst part is the whole "family" dynamic. Fucking who thought it would be a good idea? Fucking who wanted to see this silent, stoic action hero guy as a father figure to some annoying cunt?

More like Jack can't Reach the top shelf er.