Why can't someone just draw Trump with the massive schlong we all know he has

Why can't someone just draw Trump with the massive schlong we all know he has.

But both Trump and Kim Jong Un represent the female form symbolically and physically to an extent as well.

>we all know he has.

Isn't that body shaming, you libtard?

you can't body shame a white male

Fuck your trips snowflake

I fucking love you bro

can't argue with trips

>Watches GoT
End yourself normie

its under there if you dig deep enough phaggot.

tell me, how do you reconcile the idea that Trump is "making america great again" with the factual reality, that he has made the United States the laughing stock of the world?

Are you assuming xers gender? Xers never actually called xerself a male or a female. Both genders can grab pussies.

It's pretty great for everyone watching the dumpster fire from a distance.

Don’t upset them, they have bigger buttons than the rest of us, AND THEY WORK!!

The problem is not their sizes, it's that they both want to fuck you with it.

stay mad kid

Trips of truth

stay mad kid

sure kid

stay mad kid

so weak

Beep beep--I am a dronebot.

when he loses the argument....

yeah i think we're about due for a "this retarded" post aren't we?

funny you should mention that

or this one:
it's always the same.
never say anything disloyal to the "god emporer" or the bootlicking bot shows up.

so butthurt
stay mad kid

hmm.. Old, fat, white and has a need to compensate.. If that thing is bigger than my little toe ill donate it to African children.

>slurp, slurp.

stay mad kid

So you don't already?

sure kid
stay mad
interesting that this enters your mind.
must be your lifes experinces.

Holy shit that guy is fat

Donald Trump is 6'2", in most cases men of that height have much larger genitalia.. Hes likely to be 7"+. You're just mad because you're a 'POC' or some SoyBoy faggot, get gassed please.

so weak
beta males

>typical American safe bet
If trump is a regular 7 incher, than you give money to Africa = making you feel good on the inside.

If trump is a micro dick, than you have a meaningless personal victory = making you feel good on the inside.

You are literally the worst.

this mad

Fatshaming

Yes mad because Americans are straight dope pussies.

yawn

Both libtard and cuckcervatives

He's not fat? Just look at him it's just science snowflake. You people Sir like to whine

>literally no argument

>fat shaming
noun
The action or practice of humiliating someone judged to be fat or overweight by making mocking or critical comments about their size.

You can't be that stupid

>imagines other guys shlongs
>"you're a SoyBoy faggot"

fuck off back to tumblr snowflake.

What does that have to do with anything. I made a statement he was fat. You're getting your panties in a bunch. So you think he's not fat? You serious that guy is fat as fuck.

I'm not arguing with the definition of fat shaming is. You understand English?

>sexual attraction shaming.
He's calling you a "f-word" because he is, himself a homosexual. Have you no shame?

President Donald J. Trump is possessed of the longest & thickest penis ever in the history of all mankind...., period...., full stop.
He also has the most potent & sweetest sperm of any man.

I know these things to be true because I fellate him every day on Sup Forums & /r/the Donald.

stay mad kid

when he loses the argument......

Pointing out fat people for being fat is fatshaming. You could say he has terrible tennis technique, or fashion sense; because he can afford to get better clothing and tennis tutelage.

Nah fam

Just type longer ellipsis?

this retarded

>devellopment shaming

Your boy Drumpf is a hamplanet with senile dementia, elected for the lulz by poor beta turbovirgins who want to see the world burn because they cant get their dick wet. Deal with it.

I can't state facts? Are you serious? If you are I reject your way of thinking because you are someone who likes to whine. You're a right-wing Trump supporter aren't you? The biggest babies there are. And I mean BIG,BIG,BIG,FATTY,FAT FATS around.
Eat your morning burger faggot.

>Why can't someone just draw Trump with the massive schlong we all know he has.

>Supreme leader beloved by his people
>Some orange looking motherfucker who doesnt even govern the country, just says dumb shit on social media

i think we all know who here has all the LENGTHH

Have any of you faggots even seen the sweet goddess that is our First Lady? Like any nigger with anything less then 8 inches is pullin that... come on

gayest. pic. evar.

>fat shaming
>age shaming
>class shaming

this retarded

this mad

typical millennials

Did you read the whole post? Point out he's bad at tennis or has shit fashion senses

this this

>generation shaming

Are you retarded? She's a mail-order bride. He has a small dick but he does have money. He has a tiny penis who cares .

> triggering alt-right faggots

>"sweet goddess"
>slav prostitute with bad boob job
nigga you need to up your standards

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

I don't know that. But by looking at the picture I can tell he's fat. I can make a statement that he's a ham-planet. You can complain if you wish but who cares keep crying.

Its confirmed that first lady Melania is fucking the security guy, thats also the reason she is not living in the white house. She at least respects Trump not to cuck him in his own house.

Being a huge dick doesn't mean he has a big dick.

stay mad kid
believes photoshopped pics.
how mad are you?

sure kid
stay mad

Haha, Trump won.

>In a thread defending fatty
>defending fatties penis
How big of a faggot are you?

stay mad kid

fuck you cuck, go ride trumps dick like a good little beta who thinks he's alpha.

back to kreddit

I lol'd.

stay mad kid

fuck I guess the trips have shown us the truth.

stay mad kid

Bad genes

People falling for this soyboy bait

>Trump is "making america great again" with the factual reality, that he has made the United States the laughing stock of the world

It was already the laughing stock of the world

There is a difference in having a massive dick and being a massive dick

so weak

I know we should put a law in place to stop people like Donald from having children.