What does the vagina feel like when you slide your cock inside one? Asking because I'm a 18 year old virgin

What does the vagina feel like when you slide your cock inside one? Asking because I'm a 18 year old virgin.

feels likes salty milk and coins

like a bag of sand

Very nice

Warm and if you're not fucking garbage at foreplay, wet

It's soft from all the pubic hair inside

>stick finger under tongue
>imagine no teeth and no hard parts
>imagine that around your cock and a bit warmer
>???
>profit

this

but always shave your dick before if you dont want baby because some of your dick hair might latch on her varginia hair and create a baby from the static

yooooooooooooooooo

probably accurate
very warm, wet, soft, queefing hole of flesh

I will give you an honest reply, just because it's the New Year and I'm not a jaded bitter fuck yet.

go run your hand under very warm water for a few minutes, get it super warm, then lube it up with a bunch of warm lotion/lube.

Make a fist, not too tight, but about the strength you would hold a utensil. Now slide your dick into your fist, thumb side first.

For the most part, that should give you a real close indication.

Of course a good quality sex toy will also work, such as a fleshlight or so, but remember, make it real warm and lube it up real good, thats the secret

tbh it feels like your dick is melting like butter

it's propably the best way to compare it as a male without actually sticking your
finger in a pussy
also nice dubs

IDK either, but I know what it feels like to stick my dick in some ass.

Warm and soft....I'm sure it smells better than a butthole.

Razor blades and iodine. Don't do it kid. That thing will ruin your life.

What you dont want to do is stick it in an asian. they have teeth down there.

i get this

>Wet dreams are always shit because you don't have the experience to replicate the feeling of poonis into vagoo.
This is the worst part of training to become a wizard.

That pedo reference....

Like your bf’s asshole but not as tight and wetter

O fuck yeah :)

>implying his bf's asshole is tight

>implying he has the girth to make it not tight

Wet and warm when the woman is horny and to keep the "place" warm, fuck under a blanket, this can also helps preventing your balls from becoming ice cubes.

Bag of sand

Like warm Apple pie. Duh..

you mean you never put your pecker in one? haha what a nerd

good

home. it feels like home

Depending how big you are in comparison to the vagina, it can either feel like inside out cleaning gloves wrapped in rubber bands or a sandwich bag between a mattress and box spring. Except warm and lubricated with slightly watered down vegetable oil. But more than that, it's an actual person wanting your dick in her that relates to a more powerful orgasm you feel through your stomach, back, chest, arms and legs.

it feels like the right place to stick your cock. I'm not even kidding. every inch you press inside a vagina you realize how your dick sits comfortably in that place. It's firm, warm, it gently grips your meat. After a few strokes you also realize the pleasant feeling from your sensitive dick. But the first time is like "ok, i can stay here forever like this".

18 yr old virgin is normal lost mine at that age

Tbh I think the mouth feels better, but it just feels like sticking ur penis in a tight hole of shampoo or baby oil, or the ads hole feels better and tighter if u lube up. You really won't be as impressed as u thought u would be with the pus.

And then you cum...
Then begins sadness

This.

>forgot to close window the other night, have way through, a breeze comes in and instantly turned my balls into ice pops especially with my girls cum all over me.

well, if you're good enough you can stay in a bunch of minutes more.

Years of fucking and I can’t stay in there long .. ill never be good at it.. as soon as it focus on how good it feels I get lost in in and lose my load.

Hell even if I don’t move I can feel her heart beat on my cock and her muscles pulse and grab my dick.. I done

The best way you can simulate it on the cheap is take a Ziploc bag and fill it about 1/3 full of warm water. Slather the middle of the bag with lubricant then fold it in half.

Back when I was a teen I got the idea and years later when I lost my virginity id say its a pretty accurate analog.

The keywords everyone is saying are Warm and Wet. But in terms of wet we're not talking about water but lets say like really diluted jello. Before I had sex with the girl, about a week before we snuck off into a corner of the college library and she had me reach down her pants and stick my fingers in.

This, it is the only thing the human penis should be inserted into.

One word of warning - directly massaging the penis produces a different kinda pleasure than jacking it. So when you're doing it with a girl the combination of everything else going on is going to make your orgasm sorta creep up on you. And it also feels quite abit more diluted as a climax compared to when you're jacking.

Awww
You should try slow sex, like she puts it all the way in and then just sits there feeling all filled up, no undulating or thrusting. I think that hot-bathtub-warm pressure plus her weight will keep you nice and hard but without any stimulation you should be able to enjoy her alot longer.
> when ready have her finish you by suddenly bouncing really hard and fast.
> after all that anticipation you'll probably cum really hard, and get blown back into the bed and drool.

This

Worst fear. That’s why I lubricate with Nair

> an actual person wanting your dick in her
> when a man is in demand
> more powerful orgasm

Excitement.
Wet
Warm
And a bit underwhelming after a while.
Getting naked and exploratory with the one you love is pretty fun though.
"Appropriate" is a main concern
Right time
Right place
Right method of action

>And a bit underwhelming after a while.
>Getting naked and exploratory with the one you love is pretty fun though.
this

Foreplay is unironically the best part of sex

You should always lubricate with washing-up liquid, so slippery, so smooth, everyone should try it, it's fantastic!
If it doesn't make the experience 100x better then I'll eat my hat.

underage fag detected
most lose their V between 10 and 16
so you either FOREVER ALONE GUY
or most likely UNDERAGE

It's warm wet and soft. Best pussy is too young to grow hair.

Staying hard is not the issue she makes and keeps me granite stiff. Slow or not moving is worse. Allows me to focus on feeling. Even if we don’t move while I’m all the way in her, her pussy constantly pulses and contracts on your cock

True, 10 to 16 year olds have the tightest pussies.

Same for me... That fucking sucks...

Just look at her eyes and lips. What we're talking about is some real bonding not just fucking. Can a guy cum with it just stuck inside her, no thrusting or massaging... thats some

Remember girls are feeling creatures, if you turn up the feels to 10 then you're doing something for your relationship to Her. So what if its got like no chance of giving her an orgasm, this is some particular intimacy. And its gonna be very sweet for her when not doing anything at all really just the visage and feel of her body makes you cum.
> after that is when you start working on her clit with your tongue or fingers to give her the release she is expecting
> and make Double Sure to lay there with her making out during the afterglow, because thats the real cherry that completes the circle.

Agreed sometimes sand papery

Like Waarrrrrrrrmmm Apple Pie.

if she thicc/slightly chubby feels like wet (hopefully shes wet) and warm cozy perfect fit (again hopefully) but soft hug

u living in siberia? wtf never had this problem what do u mean by ice cube balls

Yea it does just have to make up for it by repetition
Lips tits eyes everything says hot and fuck me and just makes me cum quicker.
And when ever I think I’ll last longer she’ll counter by clinching her thighs tightening her pussy around my cock, moaining writhing... if I stop go slow or tease she’ll push me in grind move and bounce. She’ll say ‘what are you doing ? Fuck me.’and does just about everything to draw a load ASAP.

I worry about the hair going in my dick. I always plug my dick hole before hand

Wow what a story Mark

It feels exactly what ice cream must feel like when you pour hot fudge on it.

Lick the inside of your cheeks, same texture as a good pussy.

My mouth is full of sores

The real answer that no one is giving you is this:

It feels like nothing else you've ever felt, nothing compares, and it's so good that it never gets boring. To make matters worse, every single pussy is slightly different, which can easily make for a pokemon like game where you feel like you gotta catch 'em all.

Anyone telling you differently is either lying, terrible at sex, or fucking women who have loose vaginas.

From experience, it will take you two tries at it to form an opinion. Warm, slick with lots of weird contours.

best vagina analogy I ever read.

feels bretty gud for a few seconds. Than you wonder about a possible life sentence.

It's really not easy to describe, and everyone will tell you something different. You really have to experience it for yourself to truly know what it feels like.
That being said, I think we can all agree on a few things. It's warm, slippery (some more than others), soft, yet with a slight resistance, and you should be able to feel it on all sides, almost like it's "gripping" your peen.
Don't worry if it doesn't feel exactly as I or anyone else has tried to describe, they're all different, as stated before.
And as far as it being "loose", who the fuck cares if it wasn't super tight? At least you got some pussy. And finally, a word of advice-Do your best to make sure she cums before you do.You'll thank me for that later. Also, foreplay is your friend, remember that

>every single pussy is slightly different
The one I tried felt like an inside-out penis.