TFW You realize that the right wing hates Islam because Islam succeeded at all the things they have been trying to do:

TFW You realize that the right wing hates Islam because Islam succeeded at all the things they have been trying to do:
>Total control over women
>Kill gays
>Slavery
>Minimal tax
>Higher tax for foreign faiths
>No PC culture and bullshit tolerated

Essentially Islam espouses all the main points that the right wing would love, except it comes attached to the wrong religion and wrong color people.

But they are going to outbreed you anyway so you might as well convert and reap some benefits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/esSWvXOmEO8
youtube.com/watch?v=dyONbqggasY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>following a false prophet all so you can go to hell

>not believing in Jesus Christ humanity's Lord and Savior

Go fuck yourself.

No, because Islam is fascism.

I am a Christian in a half muslim country. Trust me I understand the "struggle" as much as anybody. I just like pointing out your hypocrisy.

Islam is the most blue pilled religion.

The only things Muslims are successful at are:
1. Building shithole "nations" barely fit for human life.
2. Slaughtering people wholesale, mostly each other.
3. Blaming others for 1 and 2.

I hate them because they can't stay in their fucking countries. Same goes for Jews and niggers.

quiet, little faggot

Rage on but you can't refute the logic bro. You wish you could pull the shit they pull in your own country. Jealousy is the source of your hatred.

The Islamic faith is alien and repugnant to the European people. It does not elevate the man, but reduce it to mere animals. By their fruit you will know them, and the fruits of Islam are plain for everyone to see.

>expecting Sup Forums to justify their beliefs

Come on dude, we're all just here for the irrational hatred.

While I agree with you, that doesn't disprove the fact that the right wing agenda and the muslim agenda are the same.

>hurr durr right wingers are evil
No you fuck shit, the right is mainly about protecting the individual and its rights, not taking away anything for the sake of a community. Minimal tax is the only thing. PC is what is mainly accepted, so being politically incorrect in your shit hole country would be laughing about your childfucking warlord prophet.

islam is fantastic for arabs. its not the principles of islam i hate its the foreign nature and goal of subjugating us under arab rule

>islam condones cannibalism
>condones rape
>pedophilia
>torture
>mutilation
>genital mutilation
>autism
>"guise hear me! islam is totally what Sup Forums always wanted! trust me I know!!"

Yeah that is what they claim to be about. But we all know its about insecure men being insecure.

>Islam succeeded

>no degeneracy

Good riddance pedophile worshippers

i dont want women be beaten into submission i want them to understand what it is to uphold for your family for your people for your reich

Sure, instead of being reprimanded by a judge you will just get burnt.
Nice.

>Kill gays
>Slavery
>Minimal tax

Living in a third world totalitarian shithole where nothing is authorized aside of fucking children and praying at the Mosquee to have that ?
No thanks.

How?

Killing gays is the only thing islam does that's acceptable, but they love trannies so it's still a fag religion

A FUCKING TREE
>A FUCKING TREE
A FUCKING TREE
>A FUCKING TREE
A FUCKING TREE
>A FUCKING TREE

>>autism
What does this even mean? Do you mean inbreeding?

You are talking about the AMerican libertarian right.

When it comes to the right in Europe which is mostly authoritarian he is completely right.

The similarities between fascism and islam are fairly obvious.

I honestly believe that the far-right in Europe and the islamic communities will coorperate at some point.

Looks bad for people on the libertarian right like me who can choose between the leftist degenerate cuck agenda or the authoritarians who will probably line up with shitty Islam.

and a holiest of holies that doesn't even have evenly spaced mortar joints.

the one building they haven't stolen from the byzantines and it turns out they were too stupid to put stones of the same size next to each other.

>Muslim country
>Has a fucking Christmas tree as a flag logo

kek sums them up perfectly

Individualism is a disease. It only took one visit to Japan where I experienced a collective culture to realize how much better it was for everyone.

A FUCKING CEDAR!

TFW you realise right wing hates islam only because muslims are invading our territory.
In other any other cases we won't care about islam.

and no muslim majority nation is on the top 5 global economies...this is despite having so much of the global oil industry for so long

You sound like half muslim with full muslim hypocrisy.
Fuck off

> they claim to be about.
It's actually what people believe, but how about you take a book or even google definition of right wing ideas instead of spewing diarrhea.

Good thing all the right parties in Europe want to kill people and enforce slavery while also having total control over women.
You are delusional and probably still believe being against abortion is just to be mean to women. You probably don't even know that married people pay less taxes to give an incentive to couples to form stable relationships in order to raise kids. Giving tax cuts to gay people not being able to have kids makes no sense.

:D, they got tired of reproducing, Japan wants to die.

>pray 27 times a day
>dress in rags and sandals
>scared to eat pork
>fasting a month a year
>believe flying ponies existed in the past
>believe a faggot on a flying pony in space split the moon in half
>"islam is TOTALLY le redpille!"

Islam is generally retarded, see above and yes now that you remind me, islam also promotes inbreeding, Saudi Arabia is a good example.

I hate Islam because they harm innocent people. I actually agree with a lot of the traditional shit they spout but they require you to join their religion and that doesn't fly.

A white man muslim man unity would be game changing but they won't quit raping kids and killing Christians so I can't stand with them. Islam could be an alright religion if they could stop seeing everyone as a fucking enemy and realize we all want degeneracy gone.

Also they are against pork and liquor and those and that means I can't have bacon burger and redbull vodka.

>Right wingers want to kill gays, are pro slavery and want total control over women

I love how libshits like you have become so utterly brainwashed that they actually believe this was ever the case.

I support tax cuts for people with children.

If a couple, whether heterosexual or not, does not have children it obviously also doesnt deserve cuts.

Also the I am talking about the far-right which I define as tendencially fascist. not talking about CSU/AfD etc...

>liberals unironically believe any sane person on earth could possibly be jealous of THIS shit

>Islam could be an alright religion if they could stop seeing everyone as a fucking enemy
That's literally impossible, islam is based on the koran and the koran is perfect and absolute, the ultimate expression of islam.

Who would want slavery after knowing it lead to a disaster population demographics in USA. It won't be any different next time.

I hate them because, if they ever took over the world, they'd throw scientific advances back 600 years.

You can't reason with retards who literally believe their pedophilic prophet split the moon in two, and who will kill you if you deny that

I just hate them because they're brown t b h

>No, because Islam is fascism
>said on the board that literally worships hitler

Its not a muslim country... by law our president and head of military must be christian thereby maintaining effective dominance over the muslims.

I'm just saying that a lot of right wing hate is probably just a little bit envy.

>islam is based on the koran and the koran is perfect and absolute, the ultimate expression of islam.

Yeah, it's a fucking shame. Would love to send some muzzie suicide bombers out to deal with the trannys.

This is now an Islamic accomplishments in modern warfare thread

Yeah just dont mention 2006...noobs

With their average IQ of 70 there must be some way we can make them cheap JDAMs

Fuck Allah in his dirty asshole, you pigfucker!

OHHHHHHHHHH, now it's not right anymore, it's far-right, so AfD isn't being part of the discussion anymore. So, how about you come up with a party being in favor of slavery, actual slavery, not "wage-slavery" for stupid people.

Heterosexual couples don't get tax cuts because they deserve them, but because it works. Children from single mothers/fathers turn out worse in general. American welfare state is helping out single mothers so much, that sending the father away often gives single mothers more money. 70% of black children being raised in single mother households is the new reality, over 50% youth unemployment.

Sometimes you have to do what works, not what is "right".

A

FUCKING

TRIANGLE

>hundreds of hezbos lost
>entire city blocks bombed to rubble
>victory

Keep lowering your standards. You will need them at rock bottom. What do you think will happen when the Americans take the PC gloves off?

I'm not muslim. In fact my people have been fighting muslims since the inception. Nice try though.

Don't be mad neckbeard. Pick up a book instead.

>I'm not muslim
And here you are glorifying them on the Internet instead of driving them out of their country.
Are you really that much better than they are?

Uhh i dont even like hezbo but its pretty obvious that destroying civilian targets while getting booted out of the south lebanon militarily doesn't mean you win.

You invaded and you couldn't handle it. No amount of schools and hospitals bombed will change that.

Also don't give me that shit about them hiding in civilian structures.

This isn't gaza and everybody here knows that it isn't true.

Sorry kike. Enjoy the giant oven called Israel while it lasts.

>I'm not muslim.

T-A-Q-I-Y-Y-A
A
Q
I
Y
Y
A

Why would I? we have been doing that forever and it doesn't work. It is much easier to just coexist in different spheres. They have their part of the country and we have ours and the two are like two different planets. The point of the thread is to point out the white right hypocrisy, not get into a debate about israel/lebanon.

Most right-wingers aren't even close to being as radical as mudslimes.

We just want to see our countries prosper without all this bullshit goind around in 21st century.

Woah a real Lebanese guy on Sup Forums who would have thought.

I'm visiting Lebanon in a month, should be fun.

>drives palestinians into lebanon
>uses palestinian refugees as an excuse to invade lebanon
>"lol you have muslims, has nothing to do with us"

israel ruins everything pls stop

>2. Slaughtering people wholesale, mostly each other.
truly Islam is a faith tailor-made for the European man

you have convinced me to convert moshe, i am now an #allahmissile

fasting isnt shit when you pig out all night into the morning. Islam is fucking stupid as hell...

Based American friend. I recently moved from New York to Lebanon. Stay in the Christian areas and you will enjoy it.

The rich parts of beirut are integrated muslim and christian but they are liberal muslims anyway so thats cool also.

muslims mutilate their genitals and tolerates fucking little boys and animals

sounds like degeneracy to me

Being insecure in a hostile world is a natural state to be in. Who can really call themselves secure these days. Muslims are hated not because of the things you state, but because globalists are pumping billions of dollars into portraying Islsm as the world's bogeyman. And of course it helps that they're perfect for the role. Hollywood, wadya gonna doo

YOU AIN'T NO MUSLIM BRUV

youtu.be/esSWvXOmEO8

wow. I am surprised to find some genuine logic in pol. I created this thread to troll people actually.

kek ikr a former coworker of mine is muslim, we used to work in the open all day during summer with almost 50°C beating on our heads at all times, that idiot did not skip the fast and he actually fainted during work once, later we talked and he told me how they skip food during day but they stuff themselves full at night, it's funny though because this caused him to not sleep at all, since we used to work from sunrise to late night literally every day for the whole summer. After fainting, he finally realized he needed to eat, he came at work with a super-sized pasta-based lunchbox the next day.

This needs to happen

Kill your self Ahmed you gross smelly shitskin manlet faggot

But I don't want that.
I want to work with women. I want them to be our partners. I want us to raise children with them.
>Kill gays
I don't think that's a good idea.
If you don't want them around, shun them or avoid them. Discourage talking about gay shit if you want.
But don't hang them from cranes or push them off of rooftops. That makes them pitiable martyrs.
>Slavery
Terrible for everyone involved.
If the enslaved people were shitty, slavery just makes them shittier. And it makes the masters lazy, devaluing work and greatly discouraging creativity or technological advancement.
If you think a group is shit, don't enslave them. Just stay the fuck away from them.
And if ever it ends, you're stuck with the "you break it, you buy it" problem. There's no getting rid of former slaves.
>Minimal tax
The defense budget, the space program, and that goddamned wall all have to be funded somehow.
"Low" tax is nice. "Minimal," barebones tax just for the sake of it is just stupid. I want our society to have capabilities.
But they're all fucking myths, who gives a shit?
At swordpoint.
How lovely.

Hitler let his people enjoy themselves, Islam doesn't

I can't wait till Israel fucks your shit up, you filthy Muslim.

I dont know that right wing you are talking about, do give some examples of the right wing wanting to bring back slavery, kill gays and take total control of women

Damn, I thought a leaf was bad. You fuckers have the whole tree! Also, terrible shitpost, I'm almost convinced Lebanon is Canada 2 years into the future when Trudeau makes Islam the official religion and replaces the leaf with a tree to indicate progressivism.

Oh yea the muslims are going to behead all the scientists and such things, there will be nobody left to research the physical world anymore with the scientific method because muslims hate that for some reason kek.

Isn't it funny that you posted a pic of one of my ancestors?

They might have similar ideals, but muslims have a very different take on it. It's not really the same thing.

No, Right Wingers hate Islam because it's an affront of the very basic tenets of humanity and freedom.

But you wouldn't know anything about that would you, you filthy sandnigger.

Implying people of Islamic faith are a monolith.

Islam in...
West Malaysia, West Coast ~ US centrists
West Malaysia, East Coast ~ we'd like to send some to Canada or Sweden
East Malaysia ~ US dems

Americans will revolt and toss all you Israelis in jail?

>Mfw everything you said is true
Join the winning side christcucks. You're all faggots for thinking one of Allah's prophets is his son. It's time to stop prepping the bull boys.

>No pork.
>No alcohol.
>Rampant homosexuality.
>Rampant transexuality.
>Rampant Pedophilia.
>Created by a Gentile, when all other major prophets were Jews. Meaning God either abandoned his people or Muhammad was a fucking liar.

Dropped. You're all fucking idiots.

>A FUCKING TREE

What ? Muslims are filthy degenerates the second they no longer are threatened by death WHILE enforcing their shitty religion.

Christianity is a true civilisation maker, that fucking christian cuck meme is an obvious divide and conquer tactic.

These stupid Sand Niggers are literally going to try and ban science so that we never get off this rock and perish in the sun's flames. Dealing with these fucking retard pedo worshippers is important or our whole species will die out. Same thing if the kikes complete their multicultural utopia and breed out whites. No one left to engineer spacecraft anymore.

>>>Really makes you think.

not an argument

>liberals hate right wingers because they've created a strawman in their heads that wants all the things in the OP
>liberals love islam for some unfathomable reason
>liberals actively make fun of right wingers for not embracing islam, which they love, because it supposedly embodies all the things right wingers want, which they hate
I don't understand how leftists don't just snap more often, how many layers of cognitive dissonance can they subject themselves to without feeling the effects?

I'm centre-right and all this shit sounds like a total savagery to me

I suppose, so youre not going to answer?

>they are going to outbreed you anyway
topkek, senpai. Muslim birth rates are falling like a stone and not stopping at the replacement level.

that guy is dead btw

what a dick

Southern and Midwestern American right wing*

Trump heads

bro what part of the country are you from?
>people in achrafieh 2-3 kids. (Christians)
>people in triploi 18-38 kids (sunni)
>people in dahyi 48-947 kids (shia)

if he's dead then it's news to me. i have it on good authority he's a DJ now
youtube.com/watch?v=dyONbqggasY

Islam is still in the middle ages bro.

What conservatism is trying to do is to have traditional family values while at the same time upholding freedom and having no affiliation with a single ideology or religion.

Using religion to try to uphold traditional values is scrub-tier.

Learn 2 be pro, muznoobs.

And the country's average is 1.5 children per woman.
Muslims ain't outbreeding shit.

So how does your argument work outside those places?

No you imbecile.
Right wing agenda is 50's US not shittistan and goat fucking.