Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qTKsylrpsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't own A gun. I own MANY guns.

I own several. But I own guns as a hobby and enjoy the noise they make. I don't own them to seek attention from others and have no need to show them off. You're weak, OP, and you're part of the problem.

Don't need one, i live in a actual nice country that has guns laws and don't have to worry about school shootings

Because I get viciously emotional when I drink and I know for a fact I would kill myself or others.

not murican, shitty gun laws

I have a knife and know cqc does that count?

Not really big on guns myself. Doesn't stop me from owning a Mossberg for home defense.

>brings a knife to a gun fight

And you live in a decent country because of magical fairy dust

No wait, because of men with guns

youtube.com/watch?v=0qTKsylrpsg

> this thread again

I owe quite a few oh based OP

In the time you take a gun, remove the security lock and aim at me I already have throwed the knife your way

We have this thread every day, comrade

>Keeping your HD gun locked up

> Assuming we all live in communist states where guns must always be locked

because i dont have place nor reason to use it therefore waste of money, and its illegal here unless i get trough tests and get licence which if expensive as fuck in my country in USD approx 10-12 grand ...tell me why you do own a gun OP

>throwed the knife away
Good choice

Nah mate because of cunts with boomerangs, go blow your brains out with a shotgun from target merica fag

because I don't live in fear

I can't speak for OP but, in order.

1) They are fun
2) I can for almost no extra cost other than price of the gun itself
3) Self defense

Another FBI census of gun owners.

Kek

Because im poor. Could you please help an user out?

1NDx Some text because Sup Forums doesn't like btc
A8teA some moar
3YC5 and even moar
KfXz
8bUi again
7wK8
LHe7
MqCM7

Airshit

i would buy if i could . but im a Pole in germany ... if i get myself a german id [im halfbreed of pole-german] i'd buy myself a shotty and somehing else