Logan

youtube.com/watch?v=Div0iP65aZo
>Old Wolverine in a neo western road movie
Is this it? At long last, after the false prophets of Marvel and DC, has Fox finally delivered the legendary capekino?

First capeshit I've seen that looks like an actual movie

You are a fucking retard spouting retarded buzzwords.

Impale yourself.

Wow. This is the first time I've seen Sup Forums give acclaim for a capeshit trailer...

I... I guess this is capekino...

WHAT HAVE I BECOME?

I wonder how Snyder feels.

It's not exactly like in my comic book therefore it's shit.

XMen is Marvel, sorry buds. Fox merely makes the movies, but the source material is all Marvel.

DCucks nice try

That's a good way to sum it up. It's advertising characters and motivations (i.e. what you're meant to have in movies) rather than looking like a theme park ride.

SHILLGAN
H
I
L
L
G
A
N

As much as people whine about this not being a true Old Man Logan adaptation let's all take a step back and understand that Old Man Logan story was 50% retardation and 50% whacky retarded shit (Hawkeye comedic relief, dinosaur symbiote, Red Skull apparently having a weird Captain America sexual fetish, Wolverine flying around in Iron Man's suit, inbred Hulk family etc etc) so in my opinion we only have shit to gain here not lose.

Jackman and Stewart have always taken they're roles as these characters as seriously as they would any other noteworthy performance. Sir Ian also elevated the material but in all honesty he still leaned on just having a good ol' time over giving the best possible performance. I'm glad the movie is choosing to focus on Logan and Xavier, and not clutter it with a bunch of others. Just from those exchanged smiles in the trailer, you feel the weight of their relationship. Xavier has been a mentor to Logan, and Logan became a mentor to Xavier in DoFP. Now they're both weary old men but speak to each other as equals and as friends.

I also want to note that I typically hate the feeling of finality the endings to trilogies have. Like everything is playing off your nostalgia when in truth there hasn't been that much time between all these installments. This is one of the few sequels where that feeling of finality is justified, because by the time this movie is out, it will have been 18 years since this franchise started.

Xavier has been a mentor to Logan, and Logan became a mentor to Xavier in DoFP.

Jesus christ, it was barely anything approaching mentorship, it was Charles from the future that had to rally his younger self, you stupid cunt, stop with this "oh they were such good friends ;___;"

They were never friends, Logan was an asshole who fuck off to drink beer and couldn't even teach a class properly.

>tfw even after those amazing trailers the story in MGSV was absolute dogshit, and not in the good metal gear dogshit kind of way

Gameplay amazing (except for the open world). But wow, the story didn't deliver.

The worst was Kojima knew. He cut that final trailer on release day making it seem bigger than it was but he knew it was shit. Thats excusable months in advance but the day of the release just no. Fuck him I dint trust him anymore.

>Johnny Cash
>no niggers in sight
Trailerkino

>Sup Forums unironically liking capeshit because it's finally about true character progression and emotion and conflict

Sorry lads, that's just the power of a Johnny Cash song in a trailer.

Dofp showed a lot more of a mentoring relationship than you give it credit for. Maybe not as deep as other user describes it but it's very much dug out and founded if not very well built on.

There's only 1 scene I don't like about this trailer - it's when Logan jumps (1:23-1:24), which seems really out of place and I hope the final movie will avoid such cliche capetropes. Otherwise it's kind of brilliant.

The trailers were so good too. Hurts my heart

Is it safe to be hyped?
Or is it just the Johnny Cash song?