>have wild fire.
>becomes HUGE, catostrophic
>gov $$$ all into rapeugees
>Trudeau, sits on thumbs
>Trudeau, hates teh west of Canada, but has idea

MULI - CULT import "firefighters".

i want off this ride

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/300-south-african-firefighters-are-trained-and-headed-to-fort-mcmurray/article30197182/
theguardian.com/world/video/2016/may/30/canada-wildfires-south-african-firefighters-song-and-dance-edmonton-airport-video
mynorthwest.com/301159/1st-us-firefighters-head-to-canada-to-help-attack-huge-blaze/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sui26PR-bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pix related.

...glad both Trudeau and Notley came together on a plan neither of them could ignore.

HE FUCKING REFUSED AID FROM 6 OTHER COUNTRIES
BUT ACCEPTS THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING NIGGERS
MY FUCKING HOME BURNED DOWN AND THESE FUCKING MORONS ARE THE ONLY CHANCE THAT WILL FUCKING STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING TO OTHER PEOPLE
AND GUESS WHAT?
THEY ARE GOING TO FUCK IT ALL UP

Went to Edmonton a year ago. Didn't think the place could get any worse.

KEKNADIANS GOT KEKED?! GEE WHAT A SHOCKER.

That's what you get for living in Canada.

You forgot to add that this is the first time they have trained with putting out fires with water.

Before they just used firewacking sticks. Not even making this shit up.

Holy shit Canada. Now we are going to have to wall your third word country off as well. How can you acutally allow this drama queen to do this to you? The meme has gotten out of control to the point you're going to turn into Sweden 2.0... Are there videos promoting race mixing with muhammad yet?

Didn't Trudeau loudly and publicly reject help from both the US and Australia just a few weeks ago?

It's depressing to see all this happen, but it's also so fucking hilarious.

I bet there are Albertans traveling to Cuckdeau right now, rifles in hand, ready to snipe him from the grassy knoll.

"We need help fighting this fire! Who do we need? Let's see..."
>USA
No
>Russia
No
>Mexico
No
>Australia
No, they hurt my fee fees
>south africa
...Yes, this will work beautifully

>"Ay Trudeau, how you drive this fire truck?"

Don't worry user. Western war of independence is coming soon

i doubt it :(

As if we have any power. Most people just wanted Harper out but at least he didnt do this shit.

Canada is a dangerous place to be a right winger as our growing liberal demographic is a violent one that is quick to assume and even quicker to rally everyone against you.

Before you know it you are known across a city as "evil, racist, nazi trump supporter".

Its like Liberals are all children or somthing. Best we can do is bite our tongue at the cost of having our personal information spread all over leftist media and our buisiness burned to the ground.

>Accepting help from FUCKING WHITE MALES

We have a lot of bush fires that gets started by meth heads and arsonists, so they should do ok.

Separation from the east. Liberals are the minority here the only problem is the east is the only place who's votes actually count.

I can't wait til the independence war. We'll burn liberals homes to the ground and lock THEM in jail for their opinions

>turns down foreign aid
>criticized for it
>accepts foreign aid
>from South Africa :^)

He's using a national crisis and tragedy to make a point about foreign aid going both ways and Africans not being totally useless or something.
Fucking faggot.
I hope their firefighters fuck up and it goes viral on social media and I hope there is a disaster in SA when they're not there to help.

>"Ay Trudeau, how you steal this fire truck?"

I bet nearly all of them go AWOL and dissapear

We still have all our white fire fighters by the look of the picture, we should be ok.

Thanks for caring though :^).

pretty obvious that Trudeau is a foreign agent
>sells gold
>tanks Canadian dollar
>lets the country burn to the fucking dirt
serious question, what does it take to get impeached in Canada? how much longer are you letting this buddy piss on your tim bits?

we cant just do nothing out of fear though.
we have to subvert their methods?

this!

Is that the premier?

Is the fire not out yet?
Those californians would have it under control by now

They are a extremely over represented minority. They are an extremely LOUD minority.

Its bullshit but if the mass media wants it then they will twist the minds of those too dumb not to listen.

good question, most of us are politically retarded so..

>Yes, in theory the Prime Minister of Canada or anyone for that matter can be impeached by the House of Commons.

>The House of Commons retains the power of Impeachment, inherited from the British Parliament, because our constitution states that ours is "similar in principle" to the constitution of Britain.

>Trudeau is actually a right wing spy sabotaging the left wing and multiculturalism

There's no way these are the actions of a real human being.

So 200 came, how many do you think will return?

>132

The point here is that he wants niggers to enrich your white women.

Think they will leave after they are done?? Kek

Lmao that fire still isn't out?

Alberta is too white

When the fire is finished Trudeau will make all your white sluts crave for heroic zulu dick

Ofcourse they will, you think they will leave their houses, bmw's and shit to stay in canada? lol Might not seem like it, but the average firefighter gets quite a lot of money here, especially for something like this. They ain't doing this for free.

LEAF
GOT
REKT

now that Alberta has been BLACKED where is the best place for white canadians to live?

Actually Canada changed their minds and accepted US help, they requested around 200 American fire fighters

HAHHAHA

Is the fire still going on?

They very much are.

Trudeau was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He is a very naive, very narcissistic person, his biggest goal in life is himself. What he does he does because it makes him feel good, and when something makes him feel bad he has an aggressive hissyfit.

back in europe, lets all leave canada and go defend the fatherland

>Ignore aid from US
>Ignore aid from Russia
>Ignore aid from Mexico
>Accept AIDs from South Africa

Just cuck Trudeau's shit up.

were in for a rough ride :\

yea

source?

>Whur muh chek Trudeau?

Problem is most liberals are eastern tier and very weak

From personal experience even a gay westerner is far smarter tougher and willing to fight than an eastern liberal multi kulti hipster fuck

Hell you even bump shoulders with a liberal in a crowded place and they start crying about how much they were hurt

We could send our middle school kids to fight for independence using baseball bats and the easterners would surrender

Plus the military would side with us. They fucking hate Trudeau and in fact if he goes any farther I wouldn't doubt he simply gets tossed out by military force and replaced with a possible junta

Just wait for a bit of rain to come and it will go.

Your women voted for this faggot only because he's "handsome" and has wavey hair. That is no exaggeration either.

Enjoy your enrichment leaf faggot.

He only wants aid from countries where the people will vanish and never leave Canada.

JFMSU

> With a shortage of water and specialized equipment here, the South African firefighters often use “firebeaters” – wooden sticks with a leather pad attached – to beat out a bush fire. But at their boot camp this month, the South Africans learned new techniques for the Canadian fires, using hoses and other water-handling equipment.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/300-south-african-firefighters-are-trained-and-headed-to-fort-mcmurray/article30197182/

hopefully it doesnt burn down too much we were planing on annexing canada

It's the post-satire age user. SJWs, feminazis, BLM, all well beyond satire.

Trump ffs. I'm rooting *hard* for Donald Trump as the closest thing to a voice of reason in ages.

Post. Satire. World.

Pic unrelated I think, can't remember what it was.

he could even be a pirate

>Google Trudeau declining help from other nations
>can almost hear the crickets
>Google Trudeau south African firefighters
>practically every mainstream outlet is running the story

I've done wildland firefighting. It can be hard work, for maybe about 20% of the people. The rest just leech off the money going around. Gee I wonder what these nignogs will do.

There are shitloads of firefighting assets in the Northern states, yet Canacucks do this. Whatever let it burn.

>“That fire is so big and they can’t extinguish it and they need help,” Ms. Zwane said. “I’m excited to go. The Canadians taught us how to extinguish those tall fires with special hoses.”

>US, Russia: Hey you need help with that?
>Canada: LOL no, we got it XD
>South Africa: Hey you seem to be on fire
>Canada: OMG PLEASE COME HELP US AND HOLD US IN YOUR BIG STRONG BLACK ARMS

i know ;-;
save our souls
were not all a lost cause

My wife and mother-in-law now feel a huge amount of shame for voting for this cartoon character.

At least I have that I guess.

>“That fire is so big and they can’t extinguish it and they need help,” Ms. Zwane said. “I’m excited to go. The Canadians taught us how to extinguish those tall fires with special hoses.”

importing Fire Fighters from all the way from South Africa... is that really necessary?
wouldn't it be quicker to get America or even Russia's help? what the hell?

Didn't US offer help with putting fire down and Canada declined?
Now they are importing niggers.

WATCH THEM DANCING - THEY AIN'T NEVER GOING HOME
theguardian.com/world/video/2016/may/30/canada-wildfires-south-african-firefighters-song-and-dance-edmonton-airport-video

What? Jesus fuck, how little do you know about how he won?

thats a small victory
but i feel you

How long are you stuck with this guy/how long will I have to keep seeing his stupid cuck face and scrolling past his childish quotes?

>america offers help
>no
>mexico offers help
>no
>fucking russians offer to help
>nope
>BBC to the resque
A
PERU
FLAG
WITH
A
PIECE
OF
VEGETATION
ON
IT

The 19th amendment (and Canada's analogous law) was a mistake.

Yes. You also offered them help.
They refused both of our offers.

Nobody told Trudeau SA was a fucking hellhole now.

>NEVER GOING HOME
>NEVER GOING HOME

Holy fuck Weedman is fucking retarded!

How fucking embarrassing.

>WATCH THEM DANCING - THEY AIN'T NEVER GOING HOME
>theguardian.com/world/video/2016/may/30/canada-wildfires-south-african-firefighters-song-and-dance-edmonton-airport-video

WAITWAITWAIT
so these "FIREFIGHTERS" aren't even experienced in fighting these types of fires

Trudeau is a fucking retard

Wait, they won't allow the United States to help but import help from South Africa?

Satisfied, Canada?

Yes

help that has no idea how to use a water hose

They accepted US aid, US already sent 200 fire fighters bro

mynorthwest.com/301159/1st-us-firefighters-head-to-canada-to-help-attack-huge-blaze/

>so these "FIREFIGHTERS" aren't even experienced in fighting these types of fires
Nope, we paid to give them a "10 day training course"

>A large portion of the South African firefighters have come through a program in their country called "Working On Fire."

>The program was implemented over a decade ago and is designed to give young people in that country a job, pulling them out of poverty.

They're in a literal ANTI POVERTY PROGRAM. They're not firefighters, what the FUCK.

They refused our offer in favor of South Africa's. We have to find out what they told Canada.

But why?

I get why Dictators refuse held or why someone would refuse help from an ideological enemy but why would a western democracy refuse help from another one?

Its all about shutting down the oil sands... they probably started the fire, and are now deliberately undermining the efforts to fight it.

fucking
cancer

Why the fuck? And how can 200 nigger help with fire? To extinguish a fire this big you need something like vidrelated
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sui26PR-bY

We always use them when there is a forset fire or something. This shit lands on water, takes water and then drops it.
And I'm sure US has many similar aircrafts. This could be real help, but the fucker just declined?

>After a month in Canada, the 300 firefighters will take home the equivalent of around $1,500 (Cdn) each. It doesn’t seem like much, but it’s ten times more than their normal monthly stipend in the training program. It will help many of the firefighters to get out of shacks and build new brick homes, get driver’s licenses or enter post-secondary education.

>Sandra McCardell, the Canadian high commissioner to South Africa, said the South Africans could help teach Canada how to recruit more female firefighters, since there are so many women among the South African firefighting ranks.

AHHHH OH FUCK MY SIDES SOMEONE SEND HELP

>in two generations most children will be mixed and nonwhite
>tfw none does anything before it's too late

>plagiarizing the work of Ed Repka

>no Canadian team in the NHL-playoffs
>uncontrollable wildfire
>accepting rapefugees
great choice, buddies.

wouldn't be surprised

It's dry season isn't it?

They're just thirsty.

But user, the only thing he forgot was the "Ayyy weed lmao."

Our country went to shit when his dad brought in all the niggers and ruined our economy, Justin is just following a family tradition