Show us your writing instruments, Sup Forums

Show us your writing instruments, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

ldproducts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/537x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/0/1021716836.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this since it's a fucking pen

My finger

This is what I do most of my writing on & w/.

Fountain pens are the people that used to call themselves "so randum x3"

Always hand sharpened, why would anyone use anything else?

I don't use pencils often because I suffer w/ benign essential tremors. The tremors mean that if I am to use pencils & pens effectively I have to tense all of my hand muscles, which quickly causes stomach cramps.

Pencils are also vulnerable to being erased, which may be a problem if one has rude people in their life.

Just got into fp, I recently aquired a pilot vanishing point, it's fantastic.

>benign essential tremors

I have the onset of arthritis is my fingers but I still use a pencil. Also, I want to rub out my mistakes of which there are many.

Everything someone writes is vulnerable to erasure since it is written on paper.

I'm poor

nice nails, fag

It might be a girl, girls are more likely to post in here than a rekt thread.

I dunno

Nice pen.

I used to write with a fountain pen, thirty years ago. it is a nice writing experience, much more connected than ball points. But these days i write almost exclusively on screen by keyboard. It is just faster adn easier to work that way, and allows much more freedom of editing

but I carry a fountain pen (these days a rotring one, although I have a nice selection of others I have collected over the years) for signing things and the rare notes i make on backs of envelopes.

it is sad really - the technology has taken over. If I could get an input device that emulated a fountain pen I would go straight back to it.

graphics tablet?

there are no girls on Sup Forums

Might as well use a computer if it doesn't hurt me & is available. I can erase my mistakes on a computer as well.

Good point about the vulnerability of all paper docs to erasure.

Space pen bitches!!!!!!
I can write at any angle in zero gravity and extreme temps

>using meme pens
literally why

ThinkPad P51S

Fucking gross
What the hell

>everyone look at my coke nail
>please please please

So can a pencil..

cut your fucking nails, jesus fucking christ

Those feet look nasty

montblanc meisterstuck classique

>thinly veiled r8 my toenails thread

faggots

>muh nigga
I have the same pen only in silver.

disgusting bitch take care of your fucking hobo nails.

all I really need.....

This. It's a fucking pen.

ldproducts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/537x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/0/1021716836.jpg
Pentel mechanical pencil. I've tried everything and this is just perfect for me.

disgusting feet

>posting an enormous link to a .jpg
good fuck user, how new are you?

g does not approve

Are you picking your nose with that little finger???? Disgusting fuck..

>t. fucking cokehead

>good fuck user, how new are you?
not new, just lazy

Here you go.

Lamy 2000 fountain pen
Lamy 2000 mechanical pencil
Lamy Scribble ballpoint
Lamy Scribble mechanical pencil 0.7 mm
Sailor Professional Gear Fine nib
Sailor 1911 Naginata Togi

>Space pen

Funny to know that URSS to solve that problem they did just use pencils instead pens on the space.

fake news

underrated post

Is truth! I saw that in a jewtube video!

>they did just use pencils instead pens
When you write and sharpen a pencil, bits of graphite and wood splinter and shave off. In zero gravity it floats all over the damn place, and eventually adheres to the charged components of your space ship's electronics, causing them to short or lose responsiveness.

But nice meme.

This is the one I use every day. I have a few dozen others, mostly Cross (I honestly don't see the appeal of Mont Blanc -- not a fan of the styling, and the nibs always feel like they're tugging) and a few others I've collected over the years, but the one in the pic is pretty much the only one I use regularly. And, for work, I use it for hours daily. When I was still working on a shop floor, my EDC was a tactical pen because it was fat enough to write with comfortably with gloves on and I used the tungsten glassbreaker on the end to score metal for quick notes, measurements, etc. Surprisingly handy.

>not lazy enough to just not post in the first place
>not lazy enough to just not argue
>lazy enough to copy and paste a .jpg link that had to require significant googling to find
bruh, get off your samsung galaxy II and learn how to lurk more

Part of my collection