How am I supposed to have fun Sup Forums ? Even when I play vidya or try to draw shit, it becomes a chore

How am I supposed to have fun Sup Forums ? Even when I play vidya or try to draw shit, it becomes a chore.
Not to mention hanging out with normie friends can be enjoyable sometimes but mostly ends up being bland and unsatisfying

Am I supposed to do exceptionally boring shit on purpose just so I can enjoy myself doing anything else ?

All aboard the page 10 train

Alcohol. I find everything more enjoyable while inebriated. It dumbs you down to the point where you start feeling your emotions. Let me tell you, actually feeling something is worth the horrible taste and expense. The less you think about what you're doing the more you can actually sit down and enjoy it.

Luckily I've found a way to not need to get drunk. But alcohol is always there for you if you need it.

If you've already tried that, then you may just be too disconnected from the world. Just keep hanging on. You'll find something eventually. You're not the first person to feel this way. And you won't be the last. Just gotta find your passion.

Thanks for your answer man, really appreciate it

I mostly spend my nighttime drunk and/or high, but I know there has to be more to live
Kinda enjoy nighttime driving, so the two are kinda incompatible but hey, can't have something without letting another go.

have you found your passion ?

pick a chore ya like

I think they call them careers

Thinking about becoming an ambulance driver
But hey, I still have to wait 1 year and a half cuz dumb laws don't let "inexperienced drivers" do that kind of things...

I'd like to be a rallye driver but I'm not that good

Wish I could help you more user, but life is a very personal experience. If you think you'd enjoy something then just do it. Everything is worth a try. And if you find you actually like it then set it as your goal. Life is so much better when you have something worth working for. If you want to get into rally or become an emt then practice your driving every day. Just keep going.

No, unfortunately I haven't found my passion. I keep giving up. Just gotta find that stepping stone to get me started.

Sorry, I'm a slow typer.

>Kinda enjoy nighttime driving
Do you wanna get rich? Be able to support yourself and a family or are you just looking for a hobby to fulfill yourself? If it's the latter then look for something that reminds you of the pleasure of nighttime driving. Take a good camera and record interesting sights or just make some chill videos. Take pictures of the stuff you encounter. Or just drive off somewhere at night and go walk around. I wish I had a car and could feel that kind of independence. You just gotta remember there is a whole world of fun out there, you just gotta discover it. (Which is part of the journey i guess)

>Just gotta find that stepping stone to get me started.
that can be a s/o. Someone in your life who drives you to accomplish your goals. Got someone like that? Then talk to that person. Or go find someone

Harm noone. Live well.

I have that someone but I started bitching too much and I've annoyed them. Used them as a crutch for my emotions.

Weird thing about humans is they can never draw the line until you cross it.

At this point I'm just waiting for something to happen. Feels good not to stress about life.

Wow, that actually sounds nice !
I'm used to chill above a highway close to my house when I get back after a long night, maybe I could get some nice pictures

This thread makes me wish I had a car or motorcycle. Just driving around. Doing what I want.

Make something happen. Try something you haven't tried before when you were looking for your passion. Even if you give up on it later, you'll look back at it and remember that you tried. You actively tried to make a difference and that realization is a very nice feeling. I used to be (still kinda am) a scrawny shy guy with no self esteem. Started going to the gym and made a point of starting a conversation with at least one stranger per day. I'm far from being a jacked dude who fucks 420 chicks a year, but putting in the effort of becoming that dude gives me the edge I need to feel good about myself and my life.
It's the small steps dude.
Sorry for all this rambling

I appriciate the conversation.

I just give up too easily. Nothing's really worth working for because I always fail. Been trying to lose weight. Been eating about 1000 calories every day. Walking and jogging. Crunches. Usual stuff. And I've gained 30 pounds in half a year.

It's like I was just built to fail.

Be productive.

Vidya and drawing are worthless timesinks, which are fine in their own right, but you cant do them all the time. you get bored, and if you're like me, a bit anxious. I got a gym membership, so when i get that anxiety i can go burn it out, feel good, and then come back to play some vidya (which is alot more fun now, because i'm not constantly burning out on every game i play.

Thats what the small steps are for, so you experience a small "victory" on your way to your ultimate goal. Let's say you wanna lose weight: Every Sunday you plan your workout routine for the upcoming week. You.Stick.to.that.Plan. Next Sunday you'll realize "holy shit, I did not give up. I can do this.", thus gradually improving your mindset. Because >It's like I was just built to fail. is just bullshit and I'm sure deep down you know it.

So, just like my talking to random strangers, you gotta set similar small easily obtainable goals like that which in the long run will help you reach whatever it is you wanna reach. Every Beginning is hard sure, but as soon as you got a rythm going its gonna get a lot easier.

Stay strong buddy, I'm off to annoy some stranger

>Likes driving at night
Get a class license and drive trucks for a living

fuck these morons, you need to pour gas on something and light it on fire

Bump

Have a good time conversing.